• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 2,199 Views, 65 Comments

The Foundation - Solar Caesar



Celestia has realized that the time has come. The time has come to share to Twilight and her friends one of the biggest and most classified secrets in equestrian history.

  • ...
2
 65
 2,199

Finding some Assistance

Walking through the cold, winding halls of Site-19, it seemed hopeless for any type of medical assistance for Quarrel. They were just hoping that they were getting close to a first aid kit, or a doctor, or something.

"Ugh..." Quarrel groaned. "I'm kinda going down here, doc." He staggered.

Twilight started panicking. Dying of blood loss was not a good way to go.

The sound of a door opening behind them caused their necks to crane backwards.

"Twilight?"

It was Shining.

And Pinkie. And Rarity. And Cadance too. In fact all of her friends were there. Even Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, thank Celestia you're alright!" Cadance said hugging her sister-in-law.

They all exchanged hugs, with the shaking of hands with Solar.

But Shining glared at Quarrel.

"Put your hands up." He ordered.

"Shining, wait." Twilight started. Shining had already placed Quarrel's hands behind his back, and was now wire-tying Quarrel's hooves.

"What, Twilight? It's bad enough you have a rogue Class-D on your hands."

"Um, we found him, so he's technically not rogue." Twilight told her brother, who stopped to look at Twilight.

"Twilight, you do know what a Class-D is, right?" he asked her.

"Yes...But he's injured. And he only has been looking for help."

"He's injured?" Cadance asked. "Where?"

Quarrel attempted to move his bloody arm, only for Shining to restrain him.

"Hey, hey! Relax! Jesus..."

Shining eased up on Quarrel. Quarrel showed Cadance his bloody wrist, which had quite a bit of blood leaking off it now.

"That's gonna need some bandages." Cadance said, taking his hoof in hers. "I think I have a small med-kit here." She fished out of her pocket a scout-troop style medkit.

Slowly and carefully, she wrapped the bandage around his hole-filled hoof. Blood seeped lightly through the bandage.

"Take this painkiller," she told him. "It'll ease the pain, hopefully." Cadance took the pill and raised it up to the changelings mouth. She stopped herself when the changeling said "I can do it myself..."

He quickly swallowed the pill. "Was I supposed to take water with that?" he asked. Cadance shook her head.

"All ready?" Cadance looked around. Everyone had a few unsure nods.

"I'll take that as a yes." she said as they went towards the great unknown.