• Published 20th Nov 2015
  • 799 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls: Lost and Fund - IceDragonKing



Two shady businessmen had lowered the fund of Canterlot High in order to close and purchase it.

  • ...
5
 3
 799

Operation: Sneaky Snake

The story of Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Equestria Girls Film Series.

Chapter 4 Operation: Sneaky Snake

Next day, they go to school and act like everything is normal. Later at night, after the janitor locked the door

of the school and going back to his home. The Almoravids come out from hiding in the bushes and using the clip to

unlock the door and begin the infiltration.

"Phase 1 is clear," whispered Al-Mu'tamin

"Begin the Phase 2!" whispered Ibn and he's run inside with all of his friends.

"So... which way to the Accounting Room?" asked Sheikh.

"Split up. Whoever found first will walkie-walkie to the rest. Understand?" asked Jafar.

"Of course!" whispered Everyone.

"Good! So let's split up!" said Jafar and he's run to the right of him while the others split out from the group and run into the other directions.

They all searching for the Accounting Room for an hour and when they're about to give up. Ali found the room and called everyone.

"Here!" said Ali as he's point to the door of the Accounting Room.

"Shuuu!" whispered Everyone.

"Sorry!"Whispered Ali and like how they entered the school, they unlocked it by using the clip.

After they enter, they go to a computer, open it and begin the hacking. After they managed to hacked it,

they called their bosses immediately.

"The Almoravids to the leaders. The computer is hacked now." whispered Jafar.

Meanwhile, at CEOs' Office of B.X. Industries...

"Good!"Said Balius

"Our men will be there soon."S said Xanthius.

"The mission of you kids are succeeded now. You can have a day off tonight." said Balius.

Back at Canterlot High, in the Accounting Room...

"Thank you, sirs." whispered Jafar and he's turn to look at his friends.

"Let's go home. They also gave us a day off." said Jafar and they run off as fast as they can to get out from school.

After they got out, they immediately get in their car and drive back home as fast as Jafar can drive.

In the meantime, at CEO's Office of B.X. Industries Tower...

"Everything goes as we had planned!" said Balius.

"More money, a factory and more toys for sell that will make us rich!" said Xanthius and then a group of men enter the office.

"Go to Canterlot High and lowering its fund. Both, reality and files," said Balius and they nod to them and get out.

"HEHEHEHEEEEE!" laughed Balius and Xanthius.