• Published 20th Nov 2015
  • 799 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls: Lost and Fund - IceDragonKing



Two shady businessmen had lowered the fund of Canterlot High in order to close and purchase it.

  • ...
5
 3
 799

New Home

Author's Note:

Note: Ivan Sternako is a character from TMNT 2012. And in this version, he is a Spanish.

The story of Equestria Girls Film Series.

Disclaimer: I don't own Equestria Girls Film Series.

Chapter 1 New Home

At City of Melilla in Morocco, in Abandoned Warehouse...

"This is unacceptable! Those kids had destroyed a lot of my money! My business! My stuffs! And most of all! You guys let them beat you so very easily! They are just kids!" said Ivan Steranko.

"But Sr. Steranko! No son niños normales! Son completamente MONSTRUOS!" said Goon #1.

"Yeah! Se tienen armas muy graves!" said Goon #2.

"Al igual que en... cayados y las palas basbeall?!" asked Ivan Steranko.

"¡Sí!" said Goon #2.

"I will not going to let my Criminal Empire fall because of a bunch of kids!" said Ivan Steranko and then an Explosive Puck fall before them and explode.

"AAHHHH!" screamed Ivan and his Goons.

"Intruders! Intruders! Intruders!" said Goon #3 and the others quickly grab their knives and hammers to fight whoever came in. And then, the light is out.

"Great! Only the light from the Moon now!" said Ivan and he's pull out his hammer to to defense himself.

"AAAAHHHH!" screamed The Goons and Ivan quickly run with his other two men. When they're at the place, they saw only the knocked out men.

"They are here!" said Ivan

"Señor Steranko!" said Goon #4 and he's run with Goon #3 to talk to his leader.

"We saw one of those kids! A big guy! He is at the end of this Warehouse with the other three," said Goon #3.

"Now I can finally catch them and get rid all of them! Especially, their leader!" said Ivan and he's run with his four minions to the end of the Warehouse.

Later at the End of the Warehouse...

"Where are you freaks?! Come out so I can smash you!"Said Ivan and the the light is return. They all saw nothing around them.

"I'm going to 'pop their heads like blueberry'!" said Ivan and then a pack of Dynamites fall from the roof before them.

"I hate all of them... so much!" said Ivan and his Goons grab and run to the exit. But before they could go out, the explosion happen, killing many inside, except for Ivan and his four goons.

"BOOM!"

"Ooh..." moaned Ivan and he's get up and look in water. He saw that his face got burned and have the very hideous scars.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Ivan.

Meanwhile on the Roof of Building nearby...

"Your wish became true now, Jafar. Steranko, the murderer that killed our parents and Cassim... dead!" said Sheikh.

"Good...our parents and our care-taker will finally rest in peace," said Jafar.

"So... what now?" asked Ibn.

"Just find a job to raise money so we can go to school like the other kids," said Jafar.

"How?" asked Al-Mu'tamin.

"Ali scares!" said Ali.

"No worry, everyone... we have a way to help us... somehow..." said Jafar and later as they're walking on the street. They found a help wanted poster on the wall.

The poster saying that the company called B.X. Industries, they're looking for the security guards. At first the kids think they're going to reject them immediately

because they are just teenagers but due the need of money, they decided to take a chance for and go interview.

Later, at the Manager Office of B.X. Industries Building...

"Aren't you kids are too young for a job as security guards that guarding the building in the night?" asked The Manager.

"Yes, yes we are," said Jafar.

"Well... glad of the idea of today's children that love find money on their own without bothering their parents," said The Manager.

"That is mean we're in?" asked Sheikh.

"Absolutely! But... there is a little problem. You must moved out from the country," said The Manager.

"WHAT?!" asked Everyone.

"It was actually the idea of the CEOs of the company. They're in America, the country where this company was originated.

The ones here are just a trading post and a small factory," said The Manager.

Few days later, at the Melilla Airport, the kids have all of their belongings with them with the tickets given by the manager.

So they set on their journey to their new job and new home in America, at the city named Canterlot.