• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 650 Views, 10 Comments

Won't You Leave Me Alone?! - SShimmerFan2



Sunset Shimmer being bothered by Comet Tail, what's a girl to do.

  • ...
9
 10
 650

A Date to The Dance?

It's been about a week ever since Comet began to stalk, erm, hang out with Sunset. And boy, is it bothering her! Especially considering there's a dance that's coming up and she doesn't want him to ask her to it. "What's wrong with you? You've got an admirer." Rarity asked her friend when she noticed Sunset frowning. "Do you have boys stalk you and have to worry about asking you to the dance?" The fire-burn haired girl lifted an eyebrow at her.

"Actually, no. I like the attention I get, it's quite adorable." Rarity tosses her hair as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy sit down at their cafeteria table. "Hey, you guys got dates to the dance yet?" Rainbow asked the three before taking a bite of her bowl of fruit. "I haven't been able to, speaking of, where's Pinkie Pie and Applejack?" Fluttershy kind of whispers as well as talks. "Pinkie is having a meeting with the dance committee and Applejack's helping out Granny Smith in the kitchen." Sunset explains before Soarin Skies, Rainbow Dash's crush but doesn't want to admit it, sits down beside Rainbow. "Hey, Rainbow Dash." Soarin greets with a blush.

Twilight sits down at the table after getting her lunch and gets creeped out by Flash Sentry, a boy she knew liked her for some reason. "Lemme guess, Comet Tail?" the purple girl with glasses asked. Sunset Shimmer nods and bangs her head on the table while Rarity tries to stop her by putting a cushion underneath her friend's head. "Wow, you really hate this kind of attention this much? And Soarin, can you stop looking at me like that!" Dash said to the two people. "Yep, I may have dated Flash in the past but I hate this attention alright?! I don't take this kind of thing well." Sunset lifts her head for a moment before putting her head back on the cushion.

"'Ey ya'll. Did any of ya 'ear 'bout the "Love to Ball Out" dance yet?" Applejack sits down beside Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. "We heard alright, Soarin is trying to ask me," Soarin blushes hard after hearing that. "And it's a yes, you can go now." Soarin leaves the table, still blushing hard. Rainbow turns back to her friends who give her a dirty look of "Seriously?" The rainbow haired-girl just shrugged and continued to eat her fruit bowl while her friends rolled their eyes. "Girls, there are several boys begging me to go to the dance with them! Some of you need to find some!" Rarity said with a sassy tone. "Rarity, some of us are just fine with chilling out at home, as well as having a sleepover." Sunset said to their flirty friend, not realizing someone was behind her.

"Um, hi? Would you make me the happiest "man" in the world and go to the "Love to Ball Out" dance with me, Miss Shimmer?" Comet was on his knee with a bouquet of lilies in hand. Sunset was blushing and smiling at the same time as everyone in the cafeteria heads turn towards the two of them. "Comet, I don't know what to say." Sunset could hear Rarity holding her breath despite the fact that she's turning purple. Sunset noticed that everyone in the room was holding their breath, not just her friend.

Not able to take the pressure, Sunset ran out of the cafeteria, soon crashing into her pink partygoing BFF. "Hello, S. Shimmer!" Pinkie waved excitedly with a big grin on her face. But that grin soon faded when she saw Sunset's face and wanted to give her concern. "What's the matter Sunny? Is it Comet Tail again?" the happy pink girl asked her friend. "Yes, I guess my attitude gave it away." she sighed. "Actually, it's the bracelet you're wearing that says 'Comet's Girl'." Pinkie points to Sunset's wrist. Sunset looks down at her left wrist and screams. "MY STALKER SLIPPED THIS ON WHEN I WAS DISTRACTED BY HIM ASKING ME TO THE DANCE!" Sunset yells while Pinkie covers her ears before she went completely deaf. "Ah think somebode' needs to take a rodeo chill p'll." Applejack said while she sneaked up behind her with all of her friends.

"It's not that, Applejack. It's just that, I'm not used to having an "admirer". Mainly considering I've never got any admiration at all before." Sunset explains calmly, before banging her head against a locker. "You mean, you've never had anyone that showed any feelings for you EVER! Then they must really big idiots." Comet Tail said from behind her. "Oh, hi Comet." Pinkie waved at him, Sunset's eyes grew wide to the point they felt like they were gonna pop outta her head. "Hi, Pinkie. Can I talk to Sunset alone, please ladies?" They nodded and left. Before they left, Rainbow Dash eyed Comet and gave him a death glare. Having to make Applejack and Twilight to drag her away.

"So, what is it?" Sunset asked as they went outside by the horse statue. "Sunset, I simply apologize for seeming MEGA creepy. It's just that, you're so beautiful that I tend to go completely bizarre whenever I get the chance to see you." Comet began. "I don't mean to creep you out it's just a bad condition I have whenever I like a girl. The only difference with you is the fact that I'm in love with you. I even drew this for you." the guy gets down on one knee and sets down his backpack. He takes a sheet of lined paper and gives it to her. Sunset turns the sheet over to see a beautifully sketched picture of her. Underneath the picture is a tiny note that says "You're my one and only Sunset. ~Comet Tail."

Tears began to come to Sunset Shimmer's eyes and she hugs Comet. "What is this for?" he asks very awkwardly before returning the hug.

"Yes, Comet. I'll go to the dance with you."

Author's Note:

I don't actually have to deal with getting a date to a dance but hey, high school dance scene might be the only way for Sunset to be bedazzled by Comet. What do you guys think about CometShimmer? As in, is he worth the heart of everyone's favorite human?

Comments ( 4 )

Are you still writing this story, I hope so because I really like this story

7588704 yes, I've just been having a bad case of writer's block

Login or register to comment