• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 650 Views, 10 Comments

Won't You Leave Me Alone?! - SShimmerFan2



Sunset Shimmer being bothered by Comet Tail, what's a girl to do.

  • ...
9
 10
 650

Getting Bugged

As the days went by, Sunset started to notice that her new friend was slightly stalking her.

For example, sometimes it ended up her having to hide in the girls' bathroom in order to get away.

One time, Sunset had to get Rainbow Dash to glare at him to go away.

But today, he was acting, well..... different.

"Hey Sunny, wanna sit with me at lunch?" the usual question popped up, for that Sunset groaned.

"Sorry Comet, but I've got to make up a test during lunch today." Sunset said, straight out.

"Then, I'll be waiting for you outside the door."

Sunset Shimmer bit her lip out of worry and not sure what to do, after all, this guy was pretty much stalking her.

"Um, don't ya think that's a lil' creepy?" the southern belle, Applejack, said from behind her friend.

"Oh, hello AJ." Sunset fist-bumped Applejack's fist.

"Ya ready for band practice today?" the southern girl asked her best friend.

"Yeah, but I've got a stalker to deal with." Sunny whispered.

Applejack nodded totally agreeing with her friend, Comet has been stalking all of them and it was getting bad.

"You're part of a band? May I join?" Sunset and AJ bit their lips.

But Comet wasn't always hanging around Sunset and her friends though, he fit in well with Flash and his band as well as well Micro Chips with his nerd friends.

But despite that, Comet spent his time stalking the reformed villain and her friends.

Sunset just realized that, Comet didn't know about Daydream Shimmer or Sunset She-Demon.

As much as she hated the memories, it could get Comet to leave her alone for awhile.

Author's Note:

Sorry to those people who like Comet Tail and turning him into a stalker. Weird that I like writing the stalker kind of characters. I mean, look at the newest chapter of Love That Can't Be Explained, I turned Blueblood into a stalker and a maniac. Even though I see him as one.