• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 1,815 Views, 71 Comments

the first human in equestria - my little smokey64



the first human teleported in the world of equestria and no one liked him just like in the old world

  • ...
15
 71
 1,815

the first human in equestria part 1

the first human teleported in the world of equestria and no one liked him just like in the old world And now he teleported in the royal canterlot castle in princess celestia's room. Princess celestia shocked and watched at me and asked who and what are you? i said i was a human she didn't know what it was she looked at me and said you're bleeding the princess called the main 6 when twilight read the letter she picked up all pony and went to canterlot. and when they arrived at princess celestia's room. And when everypony looked at the human and the princess said: twilight... Do you know what he is?

twilight said:.... yes i think it is a human everypony looked at twilight. How did you know? everypony asked well a while ago i readed a book about humans the book said humans are evil and can do the most horrible things the human said: it's true i'm human but it's not true that i'm evil believe me and i've got a name called Lars. everypony looked at Lars then the princess said you go to the hospital then i will think about what i'm gonna do with you ok? Lars said it was ok and he went to the hospital.

then doctor whooves appeared and Doctor whooves said: i will help you if you don't try to kill me or something ok!? Lars said why i'm not an evil person or something why i would kill you?. well i heard rumors about you so thats why i'm scared. Lars said yeah but don't be scared i'm not EVIL ALRIGHT! doctor whooves helped the human. When Lars was sleeping in bed then someone at night knocked on the door. the human said MAN i'm sleeping! Lars came out of bed and opened the door it was princess Luna.

Lars said: who are you? and the princess said: i'm princess Luna the princess of the night! (with the royal canterlot voice)
Lars shocked and said: umm yeah.. more quiet please.. the princess said: oh yeah .. um sorry about that but umm i've got a message for you princess celestia said that i most say you can stay in ponyville but don't do anything stupid ok? Lars said it was ok. 2 days later doctor whooves said he can go and when Lars was outside he was really very hungry ans so he was going to the market and wanted some apples but he doesn't have got any money. and so he was going to the sweet apple acres he sawed applejack and asked for some apples but applejack refused to give him some apples cause applejack didn't like Lars and Lars said: AJ why you don't give me some apples i need to eat something but still.. AJ refused.

so Lars went travelling to pinkie pie and so when he was in the house pinkie pie wasn't happy cause Lars was in the store and Lars asked for some cupcakes but then pinkie pie refused to give him some pie so the human went go outside and he went to twilight and spike and asked for some ice-cream but he didn't get any ice-cream cause twilight didn't want to give him any ice-cream and so he went go outside again and went to rarity and then lars asked umm hello rarity ? rarity shocked and said go away you're just like DIRT Lars said: well umm yeah.......can i have some food please? rarity said no cause she didn't like Lars and then rarity said: GO AWAY dirt!

NOW Lars was sad and went to rainbowdash the one who's chilling on and in the clouds and Lars said HEY RAINBOW DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD I'M REALLY VERY HUNGRY rainbowdash said: nope go somewhere else you stupid human thing. Lars was now really very sad but then he was thinking and well of course fluttershy has some food ! he went to fluttershy

and Lars knocked on the door fluttershy opened the door and shocked and was scared and closed the door quickly. then Lars was angry and went to the market again and stealed some apples. later at night he slept at the dirty ground and later at morning when every pony already woked up and then some pony looked at him and said hahahah dirty stupid human HAHA Lars standed up and was really very angry and went to canterlot to the princess. and then lars said i'm not happy everyone hates me in ponyville. the princess said well if you're not happy enough then you must go to the everfree forest and it's an order right now! you can't go back anymore!

Lars said ok he went to go to ponyville and was packing up he's stuff and then the main 6 are right of front of him and looked a tLars and twilight said why are you packing up you're stuff? Lars said cause i'm moving then fluttershy said well where you're going then ?

Lars said .... to the everfree forest the main 6 said: THE EVERFREE FOREST!!!!????
Lars said: eeeeyup and why is that so shocking? applejack said everfree forest is very big and lots of monsters and very dangerous.Lars said so what? i can't get a life here well... actually i can't get a life anywhere so i don't have a choice! the main 6 said:well fine just go then we are just happy you're going there we don't care!. and then Lars said man i'm the first human in equestria and i don't like it to be here when i thought it will be cool and much better when i was living in the old world.
and still i don't know why they are so rude to me i'm just a nice guy right? *sighs*

well it will be better to hide myself in the everfree forest so no one can see me again cause maybe is that what they want right ?

and so the human went to go to the everfree forest. (TO BE CONTINUED)