• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 2,515 Views, 99 Comments

Summer In Cloudsdale - Marli_Lin



Rainbow Dash initially did not expect to meet with the famous singer Soarin, After that Dash become his girlfriend in media. Rainbow Dash hope she not regret her decision.

  • ...
6
 99
 2,515

Chapter 5

"LUCKILY we can get these tickets. Seating in the front row! You know, the tickets are sold out in hour! But I guess it's not strange news. It has been four years since Soarin did not release album, so I'm sure this album definitely great, "said Spitfire. "Do I have to call Miss Rarity and say thank you?"
"Ah, do not worry. I've been grateful to her, "Dash said quickly.
Ben fulfill his promise and give two tickets to Dash. Of course Dash immediately invited Spitfire and therefore she had to make up a story about the origin of the tickets. She told to Spitfire that Miss Rarity is who presented the ticket for her because it was completing the job perfectly. Seriously! If Miss Rarity never as good as it is on the person, her name was certainly not Miss Rarity. But Spitfire was not at all suspicious of the story.
They arrived at a conference held fan and saw hundreds of young girls crowding at the entrance. Turns loyal fans Soarin aplenty. They carry large banners, balloons, and board cartons bearing the name Soarin. Dash still do not understand why people were so crazy about Soarin although she had spent time with him this past week. She wondered if she would feel strange to see Soarin stand on stage and sing.
"This time they limit the number of spectators," chirps Spitfire. "Fan meeting event previously less crowded."

Dash turned away from the crowd of fans Soarin to her friend. "Is it true?"
Spitfire nodded firmly. "Of course. I also came to the event that had the fan meeting. Gee, who came aplenty. You can not imagine it. At that time I got hard to breathe. No wonder that a lot of fans who fainted on the show, instead there is one death. Have i mention, right? You remember, Dash? "
Dash nodded and thoughtfully. "I've heard about it, but because i had never attended event like this, I do not know what the atmosphere is like."
Spitfire smiling and holding Dash arms. "Although the number of viewers has been reduced, I'm sure they remain wild. You will be able to feel the atmosphere. Oh yes, Soarin still remember you, do not you? "
Dash looked at her in surprise. "You mean?"
Spitfire chuckled. "Is not you got to in his house, he even bring you home? Hey, you remember she! During the show the distribution of signatures later, said you met him before. After that we can certainly talk longer. Yes? Yes? You have to draw attention to us. "
" What? No! I already told you I do not want people to know that night I met him? "Said Dash. "I do not want to get involved such like gossip." Oh yes, she knew exactly her remarks contrast with her decision to help Soarin.
"Then I do not have overt. You can give clues that could make- "
"Spit! We go in, "Dash cut as she quickly pulled Spitfire hand into the building.
The event starts and Soarin appeared accompanied by the screams of fans. Dash somewhat stunned because the fans Soarin really feisty and their screams awesome. Spitfire also screamed and waved his balloon was holding out loud. Seeing his friend like that, Dash cheered and screamed even though her voice was not heard clearly among those fans whine of other, more expert in these matters. Dash saw Soarin standing in front of an audience with a grin and waved hand. He was wearing a black T-shirt, white jacket, white trousers, also black-and-white scarf where he bought with Dash.
Then Soarin began singing and Dash let herself be influenced by the Soarin wild fans. She participated yelling and wagging balloon like Spitfire. Dash admits Soarin singing is good, so she does not have time to think about whether it feels strange to see him on stage.
Soarin sang songs from his new album, interspersed with brief conversation with the audience. The fans kept screaming pleasure, even some who fainted. The next is signature event. Spitfire and Dash stood in line.
Dash see the fans one by one shook hands with Soarin and smiling, happy, some are crying with excitement. A friendly smile from Soarin never left his face. Sometimes he spoke briefly short and joking with some fans. Dash wondered to herself whether he does not feel tired.
When Dash and Spitfire turn is almost here, Dash could hear the conversation between Soarin and fans. Generally, the fans will be praised and song, then Soarin will thank you politely and kindly, after which it will ask the name of the fan and affix his signature on the CD, a poster, or whatever is presented to him.
When finally Dash stood in front of Soarin, he did not look surprised to see her. Dash tried to act like most Soarin fans.
"Soarin Skies, I love your song," Dash said with passionate. She does not care about Spitfire.
She heard Soarin coughed softly and put a signature on the cover of a CD which she handed. Then with a smile, he returns it to Dash. Dash immediately grabbed and squeezed Soarin hand, making him somewhat surprise.
"Thank you, Soarin Skies. Thank you. I love you, "she cried happily. Inside she burst out laughing seeing the expression of his face.
When walking back to her seat, Dash see Ben Bear stood not far from Soarin. Ben also seen her. Dash bow slightly to greet the reply from Ben with a smile and a thumbs-up. Uncle certainly has seen little scene earlier.
After the signature event is finished, the emcee announced Soarin will share a special prize to ten fans.
"Wow! He will share the prize! What could it be? "Spitfire so excited that has not stopped moving in her seat.
"Hats," said Dash unknowingly.
Soarin standing beside the emcee said he will award ten caps already bought their own. Spitfire head immediately turned to Dash.
"How do you know?" She asked suspiciously.
Dash becomes awkward and hastily said, "Random guess. Usually the artist likes to give a gifts like hat. If it was not a hat or a brooch or even keychains. "
Spitfire smiling. "Maybe you're right. He used to give a gift to his fans brooch. Unfortunately at that time I did not miss out. "
The hats were distributed to fans who qualify. For example when the host asked who brought the official poster Soarin of the first, or the fans who came from far away, and soon. There are also chosen at random by throwing the ball, and whoever caught the ball would get the prize. Everyone had fun including Dash and Spitfire.
"Well, now we just have one last cap," said the host who greeted screams of fans. Whether it screams disappointed or happy because the screams of fans Soarin sounding the same for Dash.
"That's mine!" Said Spitfire out loud, trying to beat the cries of other fans waved both hands toward the host.
"Perhaps you remember, before the event starts we asked you to write your phone number on a piece of paper and put it into a big box over there. You know what that means? "Asked the host.
audible rumbling murmur from the audience as they look to the right-left and wonder.
"I'll explain," said the host again and the atmosphere became silent. "Look, Soarin will select one of the phone numbers in the box at random and he will call the phone number. Whoever cell phone rang later, come forward, and the last cap it would be her. Now you have to hold your phones and make sure your mobile phone is active. "

The spirit of the audience soared and they were busy removing their phones. Dash felt she had become a rabid fan since she was holding her cell phone full of hope as Spitfire.
"Ready? We start then? "Said Soarin welcomed the screams of the fans.
He put his hand into the big box and poking around, and pulled a small piece of paper. The fans are still screaming. Then Soarin issued his own cell phone and opening its flap. The screams of thousands of fans deepened. The emcee had to calm the audience by saying they might not be able to hear the phone ring when everyone kept screaming. Finally back atmosphere of silence, now only heard a whisper here and there.
Soarin pressing the phone button while looking at a small paper in his hand, and pressed the phone to his ear. Small paper was put back into the box.
Seconds to wait so long connected. All roang there staring at their phones hopeful. Suddenly heard a tone.
"Gosh!" Dash cried out in surprise when her phone ringing.
"Dashie, your cell phone!" Spitfire screaming, laughing hysterically.
The audience began to speak out and tell the host Dash stood up and answered her cell phone.
"Miss wearing a blue shirt, trying to answer first. Is it right the call from Soarin? "
Dash actually do not need to answer because the cell phone screen appear the words "Skies", a name she kept for mobile numbers Soarin. It is true that Soarin called her, but Dash kept open flap phone and put it to her ear. Although the atmosphere was boisterous all because people cheering and clapping, she could still hear Soarin on the phone who said, "Hey, come forward."
Spitfire gripping Dash arm and shook her hardly. Dash wonder where strenght came from her friend. Finally, she managed to free herself from her friend and advanced escorted by two guards. Her heart was pounding because for the first time she stand in front of crowds who continued to yell and scream. She leaned back and forth in the direction of the fans are also to reader show on stage.
When Dash was standing in front of Soarin, she realized both Soarin or the host does not hold the cap. She saw the host beckoned to one of the staff who stood in the corner, but a staff member shook his head.
What is this? There is no cap? Dash believes they've bought ten pieces and she had counted nine caps that have been awarded. Certainly remains one hat. Or Soarin playing her.
The emcee looked confused but tried to stay calm. But Soarin suddenly said, "Well, it looks like the last cap missing. I am really sorry. I wonder how?"
The audience fell silent and stared Dash and Soarin with narrowed eyes. Damn. If it was Soarin trick, it's really not funny. She was nervous to be standing in the light like this and now she had to accept the joke from Soarin?
The emcee participated replied, "Yes, sorry. It seems that last cap missing. We're looking for it now. "
Dash felt like a fool, just stand there in front of everyone. She decided should return to her seat. When she turned around, Soarin hold her.
"Wait," he said, smiling apologetically. "Because there is no cap, what if I give you this?"
Soarin release his scarf around his neck and wrapped it around the Dash neck. The audience was again shouting and screaming. Dash looked scarf checkered black-and-white is now wrapped around her neck. She touched the scarf and looked up at Soarin with amazement. He was laughing and laughing in the face of it makes Dash finally smiling.


"Whoa ... you're lucky, Dashie! You did not get a hat, but you've got a scarf he wore. Ouch, ouch, my heart ... If I were you, I would not be able to sleep tonight, "said Spitfire enthusiastic on the way home from the show earlier. They both sat in the back row of the bus that is not too crowded.
"Yes, I was lucky," said Dash agreed, smiling. She kept looking at the scarf wrapped around her neck. Earlier she had thought Soarin was joking with her, but is not so. At first, if the allegations proved true, she intends punching Soarin immediately.

Suddenly Spitfire straightened her back and gripped the arms of Dash. "Wait a minute, Dashie. You got a phone number of Soarin! "
It was not a question and Dash could just blinked in confusion.
Spitfire patted Dash arm and exclaimed, "He had his cell phone contact with your cell phone, so that means in your cell phone right now there must be his number, right?"
"No!" Says Dash quickly. What should she say? "That ... was when I returned to my seat after receiving the prize, Soarin himself who said that mobile phone belonging to one of his staff members. Anyway, think about it, where possible Soarin could carelessly let his cell phone number known to the unknown? "
Spitfire nodded. "It makes sense, too."
Dash sigh and grumbled to herself. Throughout this agreement, Soarin has many problems of its own making, but rather Dash should fix it. Perhaps he need to be punched.
"Hey, let me see your CD signed earlier," asked Spitfire, taking out her own CDs.
Dash eject the CD from the bag and handed it to her friend.
"Look, he wrote" To Spitfire ... from Soarin ', "said Spitfire as she showed it to Dash. She squealed pleased and stroked her CD box. Dash could only shake her friend's behavior. Then Spitfire switch read the writing on the front cover of the CD belongs to Dash. "For Dashie ... from Soarin." She paused, then asked, "Dashie?"
Dash immediately turned. "Why?"
"When were you told him your nick name, huh?" Said Spitfire.
"Oh, that ..." Dash rather think. "Yes, I do."
Spitfire frowned and shook her head. "No no. It looks like you did not even mention your name. "
"The hell?" Said Dash surprised. She began to panic and quickly racked her brain, trying hard to remember events before signature.
Spitfire continued, "I was standing right behind you the time. You just said you like his song."
Dash remembers, but she tried to argue, "Ah, no. I said "How are you? My name is Dashie. Soarin, I love your song ". I'm sure really. If not, where did he know my name? "
Why did her friend this one is so smart anyway? For a moment Dash fear accuracy Spitfire. Eventually, she and Soarin continued to make little mistakes like this, it will run out of excuses.
Spitfire thought, then finally nodded. "True enough huh? It was noisy all the time, so maybe I did not hear it. Never mind, not matter. By the way, the song that he sang was really nice huh? "

"Today's event is success. I said congratulations to you, "said Ben Bear. He and Soarin has returned to the management office. Relieved, he leaned back office chair and stared Soarin happily.
Soarin turned to his manager and smiled. "Indeed. I'm glad we could pass very well, not like the first time. "
"Everything is fine, do not worry," said Ben. He sighed and said, "I know you had called Dash earlier. The number listed in the paper was not number of Dash, right? "
Soarin laugh. "Indeed. Earlier I intend make a joke, but i change my mind. "
Ben Bear laughed and loosened the knot of his tie. "I have a strange feeling when you asked me to hold the last hat."
Soarin rose from his chair. "Ben where the hat?"
Ben issuing hat from under his jacket and threw it to Soarin.
Soarin catching yellow cloth cap and looking at it. He remembered he and Dash had different opinions about the yellow hat on this one. According to Dash was nice hat, while he thinks too light yellow. But now in retrospect, this yellow hat is not bad.
"Ben I go home," he said, waving the yellow hat.
"Yes, rest a lot. Next week's schedule is very solid, "Ben warned.