• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 2,527 Views, 99 Comments

Summer In Cloudsdale - Marli_Lin



Rainbow Dash initially did not expect to meet with the famous singer Soarin, After that Dash become his girlfriend in media. Rainbow Dash hope she not regret her decision.

  • ...
6
 99
 2,527

Epilogue

"YOU will go to Manhattan, Miss Dash?" Mrs. Rarity asked with a frown. "I did not hear you correctly?"
Dash put her smile and replied, "Yes, Mrs. Rarity. Only ten days. No more."
Mrs. Rarity chuckled. "Why are you going there? You want to move there or what? "
Dash shook her head. "No, Mrs. Rarity. Only for vacation. "
"Seven months ago I gave you vacation because you had an accident. Why now you want to vacation again? "Mrs. Rarity still insisted.
"Mrs. Rarity, come on," Dash said soothingly. "Only ten days."
Mrs. Rarity looked at her with narrowed eyes. "You go with who?"
"Oh?" Dash so awkwardly. "Oh ... with ... Soarin."
"Hah!" Said Mrs. Rarity. "That boy! He thought because he is artist then he can take my assistant going to whenever he wants? Offhanded! Fine, you're allowed to go to Manhattan. Instead, Soarin told not to go. He must find a replaceman who be my assistant for you to leave. "
Dash laughed at her boss angry. "Do not do that, Mrs. Rarity. But anyway, in retrospect, I should thank you. "
"What for?"
"Because Mrs. Rarity has asked me to deliver Soarin clothes, so I could meet him."
"It's one of my regret."
"I'm glad you did," Dash said, ignoring the words of Mrs. Rarity.

Mrs. Rarity stared at her.
"Really," Dash asserted.
Eventually her superior gave up. "Okay, I'll grant your request. But only ten days. No more. Understand? "
Dash nodded and grinned. "Thank you, Mrs. Rarity. You're so kind."
"You really do not want to change your tone?" Dash asked. She stood in the doorway Soarin clutching his cell phone.
Soarin stopped packing clothes into the suitcase and looked up. "Why? You answer my phone calls again? "He countered. "You did not accidentally or perhaps you're spying on me?"
Dash snorted. "Hoho ... you ... never mind, it's okay. No need to answer my question. Let me change your tone. "
Dash just started pressing the phone button when Soarin took his cell phone out of Dash hand.
"No," he said.
"Why?" Dash asked.
Soarin smiled and went back to pack clothes. "I like we had the same ring tone. You always free to answer my phone. There's nothing to hide for. "
Dash grimaced, then said, "Come on. We have to leave for the airport. "
"It's almost done," said Soarin, locking suitcase. "You sure nothing is missed? We've had no time to go back to your apartment. "
"No," Dash said sure. She grabbed the Yellow Hat Award Soarin and wear. "Soarin, your parents already know I will go there?"
"You've been asked many times," said Soarin, carrying suitcases downstairs. Dash followed him from behind.
"I just do not want them surprised to see me," Dash explained. "I've already met your mother, but I have not met your father."
Soarin put a suitcase near the front door.
"Soarin Skies," Dash called.
Soarin turned and looked at Dash. "What?"
"Why am I in number nine cell phone?"

Dash saw Soarin was somewhat surprised to hear her question, then he smiled. "Gosh, I think there are any serious problems."
"I'm just curious."
"Because I like the number nine, and because I felt you were Suitable with the number nine," said Soarin light.
"Suitable? Just because of that? "
Soarin put both hands on the shoulder of Dash. "Yes," he replied, looking straight into Dash eyes. "Now, let's go, before we miss the plane."
"Who does not pack since yesterday?" Asked Dash somewhat irritated.
Soarin laughing and embracing Dash shoulders. "Well, I'm sorry. Can we leave now? "
"Okay," said Dash. "Do not forget your keys. Already you lock all the windows? Gas stoves have been checked? "

"Hey, you're not going drink with us?" Said Ben as he closed the phone.
Soarin smiled apologetically. "Sorry, Ben. Next time on me. "Then he asked the driver to take him to the home.
"Already someone is waitting at home after returning from abroad. How nice, "said Ben, smiling.
"She asked me to eat at home," said Soarin.
"I wonder why you save Dash phone numbers at number nine," said Ben. He suddenly remembered seeing Soarin pressing number nine on the phone to contact Dash.
"Oh, that," said Soarin, smiling. "Ben know I like baseball, right?"
"Aah, I think I know why," said Ben, nodding understand.
Soarin ignoring his manager and continued, "In baseball there are nine players. Less one is can't play. Nine means complete. Why do I keep Dash number at number nine? That's because if she was, there I just felt right, felt complete. She my number nine. "
"Just as I thought," said Ben Bear satisfied.

Author's Note:

Finally... hey guys i finish the story...
oh man... i'm so tired... maybe i need a vacation to. :raritywink:

I dunno if this story is good or bad but still i'm happy to wrote it. And thank you everyone who stop by and read my story :twilightsmile: :twilightsmile:
Is night and i need rest now and hope we will see again soon.

Bu-bye~

Comments ( 12 )

7505763
You're welcome and thank you to read it :twilightsheepish: :twilightsheepish:

Awwwww! Gongrats on finishing such a wonderful story! :pinkiehappy: one of my absolute favs!

7505784
Thanks for add Summer in Cloudsdale to your fav's
i glad you enjoy it :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy:

Great ending! :heart:

One of the best fan fic I've ever read!
It's such a beautiful story!
Will be waiting for your next story... maybe. :raritywink:
Thanks so much for continuing it! It's got a great ending too!

Comment posted by Dashie230900 deleted Sep 11th, 2016

Can you pleaaaseeee make another story of them having a family? Please? :)

7551518
Thank you also nice to know that you enjoy the story :twilightsheepish:

7553978
Hmm... i would think about it... :twilightoops: :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment