• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,051 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,051

PreviousChapters Next
Dragon Hackers

"Luna, I think the dragons have hacked us," Celestia stated dramatically as she sat on her throne while Luna looked at her from the bottom of the throne's wide steps.

Luna raised a hoof to respond, but then lowered it. "Um...Tia....do they even have computers?"

Celestia looked at her sister deeply before shrugging. "I don't know. But they did it though."

This made Luna rub the back of her neck in confusion. "Um, where's the evidence?"

Celestia's face light up. "Oh! Right here!" she pointed a hoof at a newspaper. "Shining Armor said they did!"

"Um...alright....How does he know?"

"Stop asking so many dumb questions!" Celestia spat. "Don't you see? This is bad! The dragons are mean, pathetic bullies! We should put trading sanctions on them and throw Spike out of the country. That'll teach them!"

Luna gave her sister a startled look. "What? They don't even trade. What will a sanction do..."

"DID I STUTTER?!?!" Celesia roared at her sister.

Luna blinked. "What?"

"SAY 'WHAT' AGAIN! I DARE YA! I DOUBLEDARE YA-"


"So they kicked you out?"

Spike nodded. His face showed absolute boredom as he sat on a brown rock in the Dragon Lands with Dragonlord Ember sitting next to him, dangling her long blue legs and toying with the Bloodstone Scepter in her claws.

"Yeah, they kicked me out cause I'm the dragon representative to Equestria..." Spike sighed.

"Sucks, comrade," Ember shrugged. "But this is what freedom does to beings. It makes them hella stupid."

He looked up at her. "So, did you guys, you know, actually hack Equestria?"

"Yeah!" Ember laughed. "With one of these too!"

She handed him a small plastic object. Spike took the object and inspected it. It was bright blue and green with a flashy red light on top and fake plastic buttons scattered all over it. Upon the side were some cheaply marked letters.

"Hackertool 9000?" he read. "Where ya get this?"

"From what you ponies call a 'Hayburger Happy Meal,'" Ember answered proudly. "My best agents snatched it right under your pony-freedom-loving muzzles!"

"And you used this to hack our systems?" Spike was flabbergasted. "What were you looking for?"

Ember looked away, blushing. "Tacos...."

=~=

PreviousChapters Next