• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,051 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,051

PreviousChapters Next
Princess-Elect Celestia

"Here on The Young Equalists we....we..."

Sugar Belle closed her quivering mouth and looked down at the desk she sat on. She with Night Glider, Double Diamond, Party Favor, and guest Starlight Glimmer, held their faces with mixed emotions. Double Diamond appeared as if he was about to kill somepony, Night Glider looked like she wanted to rip a dragon's heart out and eat it too, Party Favor sat there with blinking eyes and an open mouth, and Starlight Glimmer buried her face in her very pink hooves.

They were all sitting in a studio, hosting live of the events that had just occurred. Celestia was back and was back as Princess of Equestria. It was a tragic day. It was the day of the unicorn supremacists and the horned terrorists. It was the day that democracy, freedom, and love was washed away in the tears of the innocent minorities. Oppression would be revived in the ailing Equestria. They had lost. Their regime seemed over. An ugly frog was now the head of the kingdom. All was lost. Mass murders in Celestia's name would begin tomorrow and facists would line every street corner, beating the cow's milk out of anypony who dared to be different.

"She's back," Sugar Belle uttered again. "I thought we got rid of her..."

"This is like....the worst thing ever...." Night Glider growled intensely.

"You know what? This nation is racist," Double Diamond muttered. "All these millions of ponies, all of them racist."

"..." Party Favor said with tremendous amounts of raw, unrestrained emotion.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to be," their leader, Starlight sighed. "She was supposed to stay in the beaches and then we would kick her slave-owning sister right out."

"I get it," Double Diamond shrugged. "I get it. Ponies just love tyranny, they love being awful. That's why they applauded her on her return."

"F*** Equestria," Night Glider slammed her hoof on the desk. "F*** unicorns! And I'm saying f*** so that ya all know how serious I am!"

"It's bullshit!" DD yelled. "It's bullshit! I get it," he calmed down. "I get it. This is how Equestria wants to go. I mean, we can't be mean. You see, I'm a nice guy? Right? Right?" his eyes bulged out. "It's bullshit! This country is bullshit!"

"If I had fingers, I would show you one!" Night Glider raged. "Oh wait, I have wings."

As she decided to flip the bird (apologies for politically incorrect phrasing) on national television, Starlight finally lifted her tired eyes from her hooves, looking more than just angry.

"Please, just let me think on how we will move on from this," Starlight said, but her words fell on the ears of the incredibly occupied.

"It's bullshit!" Double Diamond yelled so hard that spit flew from his mouth.

"..." Party Favor replied.

"Um, well, like scheduled," Sugar Belle started, "we have Princess Twilight Sparkle on the phone. Hello Twilight, um, glad to see you?"

"Hi guys!" Twilight's voice sounded through the studio. "Glad of you to have me."

Double Diamond took a deep breath. "Yeah, hey, what do you think of Celestia's return," he spat the last words.

"Well, being her former student, I think it is great. It'll take us some time to adjust to after how it's been going as of late, but I'm sure this will benefit Equestria."

"It'll only benefit the unicorn supremacists!" Night Glider screamed. "And you thinking that there is any hope left in this Sun-forsaken world just proves you're a alicorn racist! You're racist, you horned f***face! I am like so much better than you, but you'll never think that cause of your damn privelege, you hornhead!"

"Yeah!" Double Diamond roared. "You're bullshit! We were trying to have a nice discussion, right? Right? And you just barge in and throw your hateful rhetoric. It's bullshit! You're full of shit! Get off the phone! GET OFF THE PHONE!"

"Wait? What? What did I do?" Twilight panicked, her voice croaked.

"You can't see your own privilege!" Night Glider answered. "You homophobic racist alicorn!"

Twilight's gulp could be heard over the phone. "No I didn't! I said nothing wrong!"

"You support Celestia," Starlight finally spoke. "Anyone who does that is either an idiot or a unicorn supremacist. There is no between."

"That's not fair!" Twilight huffed.

"Neither is your horn privilege!" Night Glider pointed at the air to somehow make a point.

"Get off the phone!" Double Diamond yelled again.

Twilight did as asked and hung up. Now that the studio was quiet again, The Young Equalists looked at each other. The four then looked to Starlight for some sort of assignment, for they did not know what to do without her precise instructions.

"Well," Starlight began, "I mean...we can protest some more?" she ended the suggestion with a shrug.

"Fantastic idea!" Sugar Belle gleamed.

"It's BULLSHIT!" Double Diamond roared before flipping the desk over.

"..." Party Favor closed out the episode.

Author's Note:

To anyone who knows what is being parodied and who is parodying who gets a cookie. :ajsmug:

Now go on with your day and :flutterrage: GET OFF THE PHONE! :flutterrage:

Also, heil Pepe :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next