• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,051 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,051

PreviousChapters Next
Sunburned

"Luna, Luna would you please come in here?"

"Ugh! What is it, Tia?"

"It's technology."

Luna grunted in frustration and threw her Ponies magazine across her room before getting off her large bed and walking to the other side of the hallway to her sister's quarters. She popped her head inside to see her elder sister inspecting a computer. Celestia was messing with the small mouse with her magic, but there seemed to be no actual activity happening on the monitor screen.

"What are you having trouble with?" Luna asked and walked to the side of her sister.

"I'm trying to understand this internet thing. It's all the rage now. I believe I have to use it."

Luna rolled her eyes. "I have been locked in the moon a thousand years and you watched technology progress with your very eyes. How do you know so little?"

Celestia cocked her head at her sister. "I never actually believed these things would work. My handy typewriter and my hundreds of secretaries were fine for me. I never thought ponies would use these things."

"Are you sure you should be on the internet, Tia?" Luna asked worriedly. "It's not a safe place."

"With the damages Twilight has done, I must do whatever it takes to combat Starlight."

"Perhaps, but there is much more to the internet than Starlight's ponies. I've looked deep into it. It will haunt you."

"A reasonable sacrifice."

"Tia, this-"

"Tell me how to argue with ponies across the world, damn it!" Celestia hissed.

Luna paused and then sighed. "Um, you press there and there. You use the keyboard and there."

"Thank you Luna!"


"So what did you tell her?" Twilight asked the moon princess as they drank coffee one night.

"I instructed her on how to open a Note document," Luna answered. "She thinks she is battling the world now."

Twilight wiped some sweat from her brow. "Oh good, imagine if she actually knew..."

"Yes, it would be a tragic day."


"I don't see what is so special about the internet," Celestia told her secretary, Raven. "I've written thousands of words and I feel like I've made no impact. The production of computers is a waste, a complete waste. I think it's time we return to the typewriters."

"But we just ordered 1500 computers...." Raven gulped.

"Then send them back. Governments need to be running with absolute efficiency. We have no time to play with little toys. Sometimes it is better to run operations like we did a hundred years ago. Ah, good times."

"Hoof cramps here I come...again..."

=

Author's Note:

Want to join a group I created? It's a fun one!

Logic Prevails is a place for discussion of any kind where everyone expresses their opinions with logic and reasoning.

Don't make Lady Logic upset. She'll smack you with her amazing flowing dreadlocks.

PreviousChapters Next