• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,051 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,051

PreviousChapters Next
The Wing Tales

"I...I don't know how this happened..."

Those were the words of Princess Cadance, ruler of the Crystal Empire, when the Crystal Empire refused to allow pegasi to use crystal birdbaths for bathing. The backlash to such horrid, despicable, awful, and regressive discrimination included trade embargoes, harassment of Crystal ponies, and national shame! Drama in these levels have never been so high since Sombra was ruling with a shadowy hoof!

Impeaching the Princess of Love is now up for consideration as the Equestrians demand justice for this outrage. With Equalists leading the charge, mobs upon mobs of ponies protest in the Empire. The Crystal ponies are going to be more terrified by this than ever under Sombra's horrid reign, but this is for the good of ponykind and progressiveness. This all leaves the question: Should pegasi use birdbaths?

"I have wings, don't I?" said Rainbow Dash to a camera. "Birds have wings too! We're the same! I should do what I want in birdbaths!"

"I was a pegasus," Cadance commented to reporters. "I...I never once thought about using birdbaths..."

"It's stupid ponies are even fighting over this," Moon Dancer remarked to Equestria Daily. "Just cut and burn their damn wings off so that they'll be like everypony else. How 'bout you castrate them while you're at it."

"I totally promote the use of birdbaths for pegasi!" Twilight said to the media. "That's totally, totally not because I'm failing in the polls. NOPE! Not at all!"

"Preposterous! Pegasi using birdbaths? I knew they weren't the most intelligent race, but this takes the cake," Princess Luna wrote in a letter to her still vacationing sister.

"If pegasi get their own baths, can't there be some for earth ponies as well?" Applejack questioned in a interview. "Yeah, and no 'mud baths' jokes please."

"Of course they should. Pegasi and birds share the same size brain. How about we put them in bird cages now?" Rarity stated on social media. She was promptly arrested and fined for hate speech.

"This is only being brought up because pegasi are being restrained by the institution!" Starlight Glimmer said at an Equalist gathering. "If it was unicorns being able to use Yak showers, this would never be brought up! The princesses fear, they hate, they lie against the pegasi. Minorities are being brought down by crony alicorns! Pegasi have the freedom to use birdbaths! Hell, change the damn name too! No longer birdbaths, but just baths! If unicorns try to use birdbaths, well f--- them! They just need to check their privilege!"

"Yeah, what she said..." Sunburst followed up.

If this carries on, the Crystal Empire may be in for a troubled time. Cadance is still holding her position about birdbaths, but is clear she is in the wrong. Yes, she's in the wrong. What? I'm a journalist, I'm not supposed to write facts, are you crazy? The Alicorn Tetrachy continues to be a regressive force preventing rational thinking from saving the country.

"But what did I say?!?!" Twilight burst.

Oh shut it, you're still part of the establishment. That means you can never do anything good in our eyes. We are in the right, you're in the wrong. Suck it, princess!

Oh...I think I'm being fired for that rapist remark against Twilight....oh wait! I'm an Equalist, it's not rape if it's against an alicorn. Booya!

Wait? Where did you come from?!?! I thought you were on vacatio-ow! ow! No not the moon! Anything but the moon! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Finally..."

=

PreviousChapters Next