• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,051 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,051

PreviousChapters Next
The Flopscars

"Oh no! They're here!"

"Celestia save us!"

"Don't swear by her! If they hear, they'll make us resign!"

"Something save us?"

"I guess that's better."

The unicorn named Fashion Plate bit on his hooves nervously. Beside him was an earth pony mare named Heart Style. They both looked out the window to the Canterlotian streets below. There in a large mass was a bunch of protesting ponies, all dull and having the same mane styles. Fashion Plate couldn't stand their simple designs. No style! No taste! No fabulousness! AHHHH!!!

However, that was not important. The important part was that the protesting ponies were trying to storm his home. His beautiful, beautiful home! Heart was panicking, not because of Fashion's home, but because she feared for her own life. Her hooves clung onto her rich violet mane as if it as a rope saving her life.

"Gah!"

The equal ponies broke the door and flooded the mansion. In no time they had run up the stairs and reached Fashion Plate and Heart Style. Leading the protesters was Double Diamond and Night Glider. Both sides stared at the other, one with frightened glances and the other with hateful glares.

"Fashion Plate!" Double Diamond shouted. "We are boycotting your annual Best Fashionista Awards in your Cosmare magazine! You and your so called judges rigged the results! All those elected for the award are unicorns! You bigot! You have no diversity!"

"I am so sorry!" Fashion Plate wailed. "I didn't mean anything! Rarity, Sassy Saddles, the others...they are all great fashionistas! It is not my fault, they just happen to be the best!"

"That's only because they have magic, dipshit!" Night Glider barked. "But I guess you wouldn't know that since you're a unicorn yourself!"

"I am an advocate for diversity! I swear!" Fashion Plate cried. "I try, try so much! Look! My assistant is an earth pony!"

Heart Style jumped away from him. "Don't you drag me into this! You're on your own."

"You racist bigot!" an equal mare shouted. "You are biased!"

"I'm sorry!" he started to tear up. "I...I...I made such mistakes!"

"Yeah, you did! Now elect a pegasus fashionista! There are great ones out there!" Sugar Belle yelled from deep in the protesting crowd.

Fashion Plate nodded, but then shrugged helplessly. "What pegasus fashionista is better than Rarity? Maybe Suri? But she's a known fashion thief!"

"Suri's an earth pony, we need pegasi!" they shouted.

"Who?!" he cried again.

Night Glider stood proudly. "Well, you know! That..." she paused. "Uhh...Guys? Do we know a fashion pegasus?"

They all started muttering among themselves. Some would say a name as if they solved the perplexing puzzle, only to be told that said pegasus wasn't in the fashion business. After mostly Wonderbolt or celebrity names were given, the equal ponies gave up.

"Then elect Coco Pommel and Suri for the award," Party Flavor commanded. "Earth ponies are still more diverse than unicorns."

Fashion Plate sighed a dramatic sigh. "But fellas, one is a known cheater and the other hasn't had a single dress line out."

"Then Prime Hemline!" Sugar Belle suggested.

"But she's a judge that helped me pick these candidates!"

"Oh..."

Double Diamond stepped forward and shoved a hoof into Fashion's chest. "You will elect Coco and she will win. Do it. Do it for progress and diversity."

"But...but..."

"Shut it!" he growled. "This is for the pony race! Equality must be shown, no matter what."

Fashion Plate buried his face in tears. "I'll do it! I'll do it!"

"Another win for equality! #equalitywins!" Sugar Belle jumped up in joy.

"Yeah!" the protesters rejoiced.

"THOU SHALL NOT USE HASHTAGS IN OUR GLORIOUS PRESENCE!!"

The equal ponies were then blasted away by the Royal Canterlot Voice. Luna had come crashing in through one of the windows, much to Fashion's despair. The equal ponies saw the fierce princess and saw that the battle was lost. They dropped their signs and scrambled out of the mansion. Luna smiled at this and turned triumphantly to Fashion Plate.

Fashion Plate was split between awe and horror. "My princess..."

Luna interrupted him. "THOU SHALL ELECT WHOEVER THOU WISHES, FASHIONABLE KNAVE!"

She had forgotten she had her voice set on caps lock, so the poor unicorn and his mare flew across the room and crashed into some nearby furniture. Luna was surprised at her own strength, but did not care much for the unicorn editor's injuries.

She sighed. "Well, at least Twilight isn't here to lecture me."

~

Author's Note:

#hastagsaregreat

#hashtagschangetheworld

#oscarsboycott2016

#cocopommelforbestfashionhorse

PreviousChapters Next