• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,049 Views, 847 Comments

I'm Offensive and I Take Offense - Gapeagle



Twilight and her friends arrive at a strange community where everypony seems...off. Whoops, the word "off" is too offensive.

  • ...
75
 847
 3,049

PreviousChapters Next
Defensive Offense

Starlight was levitating a wooden bat as she stomped through the Ponyville streets. Also floating around her head was a mangled piece of the "Ponyville Confidential" newspaper. She was fuming in every sense of the word. Her rage-filled eyes glared at every single pony she passed, making them squeak or hide. Her heavy breathing actually echoed off the buildings.

"WHO WROTE THE WORD 'RETARDED' IN THIS DAMN NEWSPAPER!?" she shouted with an anger that even Tirek would be afraid of.

One brave (or foolish) mare pointed down the street. She shivered and hid her face as she spoke up. "That's the newspaper the school writes."

"THOSE DAMN SCHOOL PONIES!!"

Starlight quickened her pace towards the school. It was recess time and the young fillies and colts were out playing. It seemed like the dramatic organ was playing as the children soon realized who was storming towards them.

"YOU JERKS! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT 'RETARDED' IS INSENSITIVE TO THE DIFFERENTLY-ABLED!? I'M SURE YOU DO, YOU INSENSITIVE JERKS!"

The school ponies froze as the furious unicorn reached them. They felt the hotness that emitted from Starlight's intense wrath. They shook in fear as she loomed over them with her hateful glare.

"WHO IS THE EDITOR?! WHO IS FEATHERWEIGHT!?" she roared.

All the ponies saved themselves and pointed at a single tiny pegasus colt. Starlight did not even smile at finding who she was looking for. Featherweight was soon lifted into the air by Starlight's magic.

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS SUCH A LITTLE PIECE OF FILTH!" she stormed. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LET SUCH AN AWFUL AND OFFENSIVE WORD GET BY!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Glimmer! I'm sorry!" Featherweight cried.

"NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU AWFUL PONY! YOU PURPOSELY LEFT IT IN THERE TO HURT OTHER PONIES!"

"I'm sorry! It's just about a turtle Fluttershy saved! I didn't mean anything!" he continued to wail.

"'JUST?' 'JUST?' JUST, MY HORN! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW AWFUL BEING DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED IS?! OF COURSE YOU DON'T! YOU PRIDE YOURSELF IN BEING SO STUPIDLY SPECIAL! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PONIES CALLED YOU 'PIPSQUEAK,' TINY!!"

One little earth colt with a brown spot jumped up. "Hey!"

Featherweight waved his hooves about. "I'll never do it again, Miss Glimmer! I promise!"

"SAY THAT TO THE MOON, ASSHOLE!"

She placed the bat in her hooves and magically threw him up like a baseball. The unicorn took a stance and readied the bat. Her eyes watched him with matchless fury.

"BATTER UP, KIDDO!!"

Yes, the next moment is just what you're thinking. As he came down, Starlight smacked him with the bat, sending him flying away. He probably reached Cloudsdale, but no reports specified his location. Without another glance at the unfortunate colt, Starlight looked about for the next "offender."

"I KNOW SOME JERK ALSO WROTE THE ARTICLE! WHO IS SILVER SPOON?!"

"Starlight! What are you doing?!" Twilight came running at her along with two Royal Guards.

"WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, PRINCESS!"

"Did you just hit that poor colt to the next century?" Twilight was reasonably appalled.

Starlight shrugged as her anger slightly subsided. "What's wrong with it?"

"We should arrest you for assault!"

"Assault?" Starlight raised a brow. "This is self-defense."

"What!?" the guards and Twilight exclaimed.

"I have every right to be offended. That colt offended me, so this is me protecting myself from his attacks. He started it and I only reacted. It's simple really."

"What kind of thinking is that?" Twilight deadpanned.

"The right kind."

Twilight looked at the guards. "Arrest her."

Starlight was soon tackled by the Royal Guards and cuffed. The school ponies cheered the officers on while Twilight covered her face in her hoof. The pink unicorn started to resist like usual.

"You can't arrest me! Ow! This is police brutality! I'm innocent! OW! I did nothing wrong! I'm the victim here, not that punk colt! Ow! Help! Help! This is governmental oppression!"

The Royal Guards dragged her away while she continued to scream. The school ponies cheered them on. Well, all except one.

(Now for the punchline.)

Scootaloo blinked. "Well, at least she didn't read the article on Lyra and Bon Bon..."

(You may now commence your booing)

Author's Note:

This chapter was a curveball, am I right? Hehehehe

*gets slapped by rubber Scootaloo*

Ow.

PreviousChapters Next