• Published 28th Jan 2016
  • 3,786 Views, 62 Comments

The change of a Sith lord. - Imperator45



A member of the dark council try to fit in Equestria

  • ...
5
 62
 3,786

HIH Part3:Project Exodus

"In a fight between a Sith and a Jedi,even if the two of them have the same skills,the same amount of experience and weapons...The Sith will always be victorious...Why?Because my dear apprentice,passion drive us to victory."

-Darth Zash to Kallig during his training.


-

Imperial controlled space.

Imperial station "HONOR" meeting room:

"So, who will begin?" The face of his most ranked servant became nervous; the project Exodus wasn’t a particularly well liked project.

"So? I’m waiting..."

One of his Moff, the Moff Krai,a black-skinned human around his fifties got up and spoke to his leader:
"Well my lord, as you know, you launched that project a year and a half ago, and from what I’ve heard from the team of scientists we’ve put on the subject… It’s going very well.

"Yeah, I got a memo from them. Apparently the means of propulsion for the fleet is ready for preliminary testing." Replied a Chiss moff.

"This mean of propulsion, has it been made from Isotope 5 coming from the planet Makeb?" Another moff, asked.

"Yes, since the ownership of this planet has been given to our lord, all of the isotope 5 found in the galaxy is from us. Its properties are wonderful."

"It look like." added the Inquisitor." So the project is advancing well, then why are all of you making those head?"

The high-ranked officers exchanged glances and then after a silent conversation undertaken with only their eyes, one of them: a beautiful purple Twi'lek named Rash'kan stood up ready to report her opinion and the ones of her comrades.

"Well, my lord, it is not about the advancement of the project that we’re against. But…it’s about the project itself. Because we do found, and please excuse me about what I will say, but that Exodus is…a cowardly project."

Kallig sighed, loudly. At this, each member stiffened on his/her chair. The Holder of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge wasn’t known to be a standard Sith. He didn’t kill his subordinates in moments of anger or annoyance, and that's one of the many reasons why a great numbers of troops wanted to fight under his command. But still, seeing the second most influenceable Sith in all the galaxy sight in his chair after that a bad news was delivered, was still nerve wrecking.

Lord Kallig II ,massed his temple with his right hand… He was pretty angry… But still, they have been honest with him and he could understand why they held doubts on this subject. It’s true that Exodus wasn’t the type of project that a typical sith lord would plot.

But to him, Exodus could become the Empire’s own rescue caps.

Three years ago, when Darth Marr told him that the Empire was running out of time and subsequently issued the ultimatum that they likely only had a few months left before the empire fell, the dark council had, for the first time, combined forces to protect the Empire. And under the unofficial leadership of lord Marr, victory wasn’t just a pipe dream anymore.

But, even if the major characters of the empire were united, that did little to deter the powerful foes waiting for them and did everything they could for their profit, mining the war effort.

And it was without the troubles in the Empire, even if it has gained many territories, many systems under its control fought every time to be freed from the imperial domination (Kallig couldn’t understand why they didn’t want to stay into the Empire...People are weird no?). And to the planets that don't fight, then at least 1/3 of the population fled and joined the Galactic Republic increasing the difference of numbers of population between the two factions.

So even if the Empire was ready for the fight, they weren't in an advantageous position. If they didn't played their card well, it will be over and this time, the Sith state could very well perish for good.

Hence the reason why Exodus has been created: to flee if this war was lost. Literally it would work like that: a fleet of starships with enough of cryo capsule to transport the millions of survivors to another galaxy with a new fuel made from the Isotope 5.

Aaaaand… Well that’s all: rebuild the empire with the potential millions of survivor and with all the artefacts and item inside a giant fleet,but by being into another galaxy,the Empire would have enough of place and of time to grow stronger than ever without any risk to meet those damn republican with their love of that democracy.

And if they were to meet another faction who wouldn’t kneel to the almighty Sith Empire...Then some punishment would be given.

But this project by its sole existence mean that the empire has a chance to lose the war. It’s why he choose to keep it a secret.

"Listen to me, I know your aberration for this project, but remember that we already have been defeated. If this was bound to happen again then we would need every resource in our disposal to survive and start the rebuilding of the our glorious empire."

"If that were to happen Exodus would be our only chance to succeed. Don’t forget that the republic will search for us to make sure we doesn’t reappear this time."

The silence from his officers were his only answers. When he looked at them, they make sure that theirs eyes didn’t meet his own.

"Good, it look that they have understood me for now, at least."

"Officers, we‘ll take a small break, let meet again in half-hour." He got up and walked out of the meeting room.

-


-

On the starship maintenance and repair bay of the station
Two astrodroid on the Bay ship were advancing toward the fighters location while holding behind them the Isotop 5 experiment 7-05X2 .

One of them, X2-B47, asked his companion 58-9T2

"Hey, where must we put the prototype they said?"

"Hu-I don’t know."

"We must find it quickly or they will be angry at us. And an angry Imperial, it isn’t funny."

"You’re right but I don’t know which ship we must equip anymore, what should we do?"

"…This prototype is important isn’t it?"

"Yes very, they told us to be very careful about it."

"So if it is very important, it must go to someone who is very important, no?"

"Yes, you’re totally right."

"Then, we should put it one the most important person’s ship."

"Yes, that must be that." 9T2 parted away from his companion to put his arm in a terminal. After a few second he turned to B47 .

"I know the location of The Unbroken. Let’s go."

-


-

In the hall near the meeting room:

Kallig threw away his empty cup of water before walking back toward the meeting room; the reunion wouldn’t begin before at least another 15 minutes but meanwhile, it would be the quietest place in all the station, and a needed a silent place to think about the outcome of the meeting.

"Here we go; soon this reunion will start again, and we should be able to finish it in less of two hours. Finally, the situation isn’t as bad as I was thinking, we have enough resource to stand against the Republic, the main problem is the ratio of soldier. For 100 republicans’ soldiers, we have 15 imperial soldiers, And for the Jedi vs Sith ratio it’s a 20 versus 3...I should contact the colonel Fritzkon on Dromund Kass, he told me that-"

But suddenly, he felt something that broke his train of thought.

It came to him as a tingle and it wasn’t a nice sensation. Then he understood: he already had that sensation many time before. It was his link to the force who told him that there was a danger coming right at him on his right side…But he understood too late.

Kallig jumped to his left but a bright red blade of a light saber transpierced his flank. But he still managed to escape from it and tripped on the floor.

He slowly looked back to see who was his attacker. The answer left him speechless.

"No…Not You."

-


-

End of Interlude:How it Happened:Part3:Project Exodus

Author's Note:

Here it is,we are finally coming into the assasination part.

This will be the last part of the first interlude,the next one will the arrival in Equestria....see you son and thanks for all of.your comment.

The next chapter should be post tomorrow,after that you will have to wait a few weeks for the next update...