• Published 28th Jan 2016
  • 3,787 Views, 62 Comments

The change of a Sith lord. - Imperator45



A member of the dark council try to fit in Equestria

  • ...
5
 62
 3,787

HIH Part2:War is waiting for no one.

HIH Part2:War is waiting for no one.


"I did told you my lord that you shouldnt push the red button."

- Talos Drellik to Darth Imperius after that he accidently blowed up a space station belonging to the Hutt cartel.
-


-

Imperial controlled space

Imperial station "HONOR" belonging to Darth Imperius

Into the meeting room.

It now has been nearly three hours since the meeting starter,since then Darth Imperius has been listening to the differents report of his head officers and scientist who exerted his will through all the galaxy...

"...And so ,that’s why I suggest to give the Kandar system to the Lord Oktans so his production of battleship would be tripled."

Kallig looked directly at the officer speaking: the moff Covers. He was young for a moff but was very brilliant, as he keep looking at his servant,a sensation bothered him suddenly and he quickly recognized it as all of the head officer who were actually looking at him and waiting for his decision.

"Mmmh, we should have enough of troops to keep the system under my direct control but other front would be very less active because of that...Lord Oktans has many soldier but very little of territory, and another powerful sith lord would become a great ally for when needed."

The dark council member cleared his throat with some water before finally giving his answers:

"You will contact lord Oktans and ask him about an official collaboration, the terms will be simple, a whole solar system against given ships, soldiers and his obedience toward me."

"It will be done my lord."Answered Covers while tapping on his datapad

"Very well, so now, how many Sith Acolytes do we actually have in training into the space station Zash?"

"Well my lord, we do have about 180 Acolytes in training, but our recons forces have signaled about twenty others applicants that could be sectioned."

"Soon we will be able to send entire strike team made of sith."Said another Moff who seemed to be very pleased to the possibility or an army full of Sith.

"Don't forget that after their training they will be sent to Korriban under the Overseer Harkun,the training we do serve them is made to improve the numbers of survivor in the Sith training, but never all of them will be able to succeed." Teslei, a Togruta scientist added.

"But what about the Acolytes who fails but survives?"

"Then for those, they will be able to return on Zash for more training and the possibility to retry, or simply join some of our Special force team or any other place they want." Simply said Imperius.

The nod from his "council" showed to him their agreements to his choice...Even though they knew that they didn’t really have a spare choice there…

Democracy is the worst enemy of the Siths after all...

Imperius pushed those thought out of his mind and checked up his own datapad,looking for the next subject to discuss.

"Well, so now, what about the operation Die damn Twi'lek..."

At the mention of this name every member of this council looked up from their pad, they seemed nervous.

"Okay, their face told me enough about the outcome of the operation."

A moff slowly got up:
"Well my lord you see..."

"No I’m hearing."

"...Our allies in the Republic told us that Saresh is still alive, six of the eight assassin have been killed by Jedi who has learned about the scheme. The last two assassin managed to escape and are actually travelling back into our line..."

The silence was powerful that not even the sith on the table seemed able to break it.

"Saresh, Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic Leontyne Saresh...You really want to annoy me till the end."

The Supreme Chancellor has been a nail in Kallig feet since he has become a member of the dark council. More than one time he has tried to negotiate with her and every time he failed.

"To give you back the imperials soldier captured on Taris, sorry it's impossible i ordered their execution just...now."
"Your space station you want it back, then give up the planet Makeb."
"You wish us to send back imperial civilian to you? Then go to the first Republican planet that you see and surrender."

That damn Twi'lek was an enemy of the Empire and needed to be eradicated...At all cost.

"Do we know anything on the why it failed?"Kallig sarcastically asked.

"Well my lord, for all we know from our allies into the republic,some Jedis as meted the chancellor a few hours before the attack, so our allies do believe that some people having met the assassin you send while they were on their way alerted the Jedis who so have reunited to protect the leader of the Republic."

"Are there any track that could lead to me in particular?"

"Our Soldiers attacked only with their sabers and gears, no electronics device on them, so the Jedi will not find anything who could lead to you , my excellency."

"Good, and what about the ratio?"

"The ratio,sir?"
"Yes how many dead and kill?"

A moff looked at his pad and answered:

"We have six casualties on our side, all of them Sith...And from what we know maybe ten enemies we don't know for sure."

"Then I want a briefing from the survivor as soon they are back in our territories."

"Yes my lord!"

"Very well, so from now i want that everyone that are below a Moff get out from this room and right now."

After some confused stare, the concerned personal quitted the room.

The remaining members looked to their master, already knowing about what they will discuss.

"Well, now is time to talk about the project Exodus."

-


-

End of Interlude:How it Happened Part2:War is waiting for no one.

Author's Note:

As always a great thank to my editor Lightning Farron.

And a very Big THANKS TO YOU READERS,for keeping to read this story.

May the Force be with you....Or harmony if you prefers.