• Published 24th Feb 2017
  • 1,156 Views, 29 Comments

Horse La Horse Season 2: Desperate Struggle - Stegtorn



A human, and Minotaur, and a Unicorn walk up to Canterlot, *Insert cultural reference and fight scene*

  • ...
9
 29
 1,156

Episode 9: Looking for Group

You're almost a little surprised those fluids from last night didn't wake up your suit. But no matter, you're doing just fine and dandy. Whistling your way into the kitchen you're pleased to see a row of six changeling eggs ready to be turned into other kinds of eggs and then a meal.

"Hey, Sunset, what type of eggs do you want?" you call over your shoulder, flicking on the small stove top.

"Fertilized please," you see her pop her head out of the sheets, adjusting her hair with her forehooves. She dives her front half low over the sheets again like a stalking predator, stretching her body out. IW2CISS.

"Aye, aye captain."

"Do you think we have time for another rou—"

"I'll take mine scrambled, thanks!" Iron Will groans, stumbling out of the bathroom with nary else covering him but a sheen of water and a small towel wrapped at his waist and another wrapped around his horns.

"Hey Will," you say, voice trailing off in confusion.

"Were you here all night?" Sunset demands, suddenly erect in posture and looking very shocked and nervous.

"Well mostly," the Minotaur replies nonchalantly.

You exchange a look of wide eyes with Sunset, but don't say much else.

"What's the game plan for today?" Iron Will asks, sitting on one of the chairs placed in the corner of the room. He flicks his eyes between the two of us, smiling like he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Our first move should be to examine each other's strengths and weaknesses so that we form a more cohesive team," Shimmer replies.

"I think we should think of a name first!" Will pipes up, standing suddenly.

"Yes," you wave your spatula at him in approval.

"The Troublesome Trio," Iron Will snappily replies.

"Meh."

Sunset clip-clops over, head dipped low.

"Eggs are burning," she says casually, ghosting past me and opening the mini-fridge.

"Oh, damn!" you quickly peel the eggs from the pan.

Lacking any and all cooking skills, you've managed to create little more than a heap of three sizzling eggs on a plate. You dump them on the table Iron Will is sat at and sit beside him. Sunset is forced to sit on the bedside, leaning over to get at the table.

"When did they table get here?" I asked.

"Iron Will got one from reception," Sunset explains incredulously.

Breakfast passes quickly, as there is little to eat and 3 hungry mouths. The question of why none of you thought to call room service is brought up, but quickly dismissed when you call room service and demand a bountiful breakfast be brought you at once.

"Iron Will, you first, know anything special? Any muscle magic?" Sunset asks, completely straight faced.

"Muscle magic? What is that?" you ask.

Iron Will flexes, tightening his fist into a ball, the plate on the table rising slightly, "I'm not classically trained, but I can still fuse."

"It's a natural form of magic, like Zebra's potion brewing or Earth ponies mud and farm-mancy."

"Huh," you say, pondering if you can preform some telekinesis of your own.

"In fact, the pair of you are quite similar in physiology. With some magical assistance, it could be made that you can join."

"Whoa, sick!" you say, eyeing your mentor's similarly excited expression, "I can get horns and blue fur?"

"It depends on what your fusion looks like. It's based around your inner abilities and personalities."

There is a brief pause.

"And you, Anon?" she continues.

"Well, the suit," you reply, grabbing at the labels. "And my own human vigor."

"Take that suit off and place it on the bed," she says suddenly, spinning around and hastily making the bed and flattening out the quilt.

"I'm sorry?"

"Strip!"

You turn to Iron Will, who's only response is a raised thumb. Shrugging and mehhing, you do as told, feeling more cold and more awkward with each removed piece of clothing.

"Iron Will, because you're already nearly undressed, we will do step one of my two step plan now," she states, "I will proceed to link the pair of you, allowing the muscle fusion dance and muscle transfer to occur between the pair of you."

You lean over to him, pointing your two index fingers at him, he does the same, connecting his index fingers to you. There is a painful, but somewhat pleasurable jolt of lightening, like covering your dick in tinfoil and jamming it into the wall outlet. Sunset surrounds the two of you in her sizzle magic, singeing the smaller hairs on your simian body.

"Done!" she says suddenly, her magic grip releasing the pair of you, "but be careful, next time you do that it'll be for real."

You turn to Iron Will for a fist bump but instead he's shedding a tear, "wow big guy," you say, patting his back.

"Did I hurt you? Did I cast the spell wrong?" Sunset says with a bit of panic (drawing on Twilight's shrill panicked voice for her worry).

"Nah, it's just, I ain't been able to fuse with another Minotaur in so long, and now I'm gonna be able to do it with you Anon."

I'm taking your fusion virginity?, you don't say.

"Yeah man, I feel you, it's really an honor!"

He nods and wipes away the saline fluid, he grapples you into a monster hug, squeezing you tightly, "it just makes me feel so good inside."


"And now for your suit!" she yells, horn glowing and hair bristling with the magical force of whatever spell she is conjuring, "I may not have to prowess to recreate it, but I can stoke the fires of its former power!"

There is a flash of light, and much applause from Iron Will, his big hairy hands clapping together at an immense speed and volume. At the end of it, your suit looks. . . different. Sunset grips it with her telekinesis, animating it as if someone was wearing it. It looked cleaned and freshly pressed! The slight fraying and rips from wear, tear and enemy attacks had mended themselves.

"I've reawakened the suit's ability to draw from other people's energies, but I'm not able to add any myself," she hops off the bed cutely, "however, I believe the suit will be able to sap your opponents abilities, and may have already. I sense something dormant in the suit! Perhaps your fight with the Smooze has gifted you something?"

"I 'unno," you say, shrugging.

Your lack of enthusiasm displeases her, but she goes on, "if my recent fight, my opponent's barbershop hair demon chose me as a new host, she parts her hair, revealing a stripe of lighter than usual blonde hair in her mane.

"Hair demon, huh? Like dandruff," Iron Will comments, scratching his own head, some white flakes slowly drifting to the floor.

"My research into its origins have shown to be fruitful, I'm close to being able to actually communicate with it," she says proudly, her face twisted in the grin of a mad scientist.

"Well that's that then," you say, stuffing a leg back into your pants, "a Minotaur who's good at wrestling and some muscle magic, a monkey-man with an enchanted business suit, and a unicorn melee-fighter with a yet unseen hair demon. And the three of us have to go up against four mega-villains and their mysterious leader?"

"Hmm, the umami of these eggs is amazing, Anon!" Will blurts out, ignoring you entirely.

Sunset shakes her head at him and turns to you again, "it's not as bad as you think, three vs. five, I've seen worse odds."

"Yeah, same, I think I fought about twenty vampire ponies at once before," you say thoughtfully, casting a glance at Sunset.

"Those guys really suck!" Will blurts out, expression the spitting image of someone waiting to hear the laugh that never comes for their bad pun.

"I don't want to get too sappy," you look down at your plate, "but we're doing a good thing here."

Iron Will nods his agreement, but Sunset blows you off. Somehow you can tell she agrees, deep down in her sunny, decrepit pony heart.

"I'm an old bull, and I've got a lot to make up for," he declares, "this is the perfect opportunity to right our wrongs, all three of us!"

This catches Sunset's attention again, and she looks between you and Iron Will, "so melodramatic."


"Ooh! I know," Iron Will bumbles between the two of us and charges back into the bathroom. You finish pulling on your suit jacket just as he exits, he comes back wielding a cheap disposable camera, "we should take a picture of us together, to cement our new friendship!"

"New friendship? the two of you just met."

"Just met? Not quite," Sunset laughs, "we worked as bouncers at the same club."

It's hard to contain your disbelief.

"It was awhile ago, but yeah, we were henchmen together briefly."

"Henchbouncers," you mumble, contemplating.

"Say cheese in about ten seconds!" he says, hitting a dial on the side and dropping it. Luckily Sunset catches it midair and holds it with her magic.

Iron Will clambers behind you and you can heard the scrunching of his muscles as he pulls the sickest thumbs up yet. Sunset hurriedly joins between the two of you, while you prepare a signature squat, and throw up a Shaka sign.

"Damn, I think I flinched when it flashed!" Sunset groans, messing up her hair with a hoof.

The camera prints the picture old Polaroid style, two handsome fellows and one damsel, looks amazing!

"Well, all we gotta worry about is the name," Will comments, flapping the thing about.

"Eh, what about Massacre à Trois?" you look between the two of them, who shrugs acceptingly.

Sunset summons up an incorporeal pen and scribbles the Massacre à Trois on the picture, sealing your fates together as a legendary trio!


IN THE NEXT EPISODE:
Who will pair off together for the next set of "Double Date" Fights?
How will our Massacre à Trois fair in their quest to topple the Mega Forces?
Were those eggs really packed with umami?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON HORSE LA HORSE!