• Published 13th Nov 2015
  • 6,382 Views, 100 Comments

The Ultimate Destroyer; Majin Equestria! - ZephyrStrife



With the body of a Majin, Eribia must take her place as this world's spirit of chaos.

  • ...
14
 100
 6,382

Episode 1: The Destroyer Returns!

Eribia steamed silently in her stone prison. Normally, being conscious for over a thousand years without being able to interact with your environment at all would drive anyone to insanity. In this case, it had been something slightly different now that she had woken up with the sudden realization. One of the tendrils that made up the left side of her 'hairstyle' was frozen an inch too high. She had been able to ignore it for the most part of a millennium due to simply falling asleep and recovering from the several blasts that had managed to weaken her form.

The last fifty years though... she was fully awake and pissed off. "I can get the freezing me in stone part... but couldn't they have at least given me the decency of evening out my 'do first?" she repeated for what felt like the thousandth time as her mind drifted around to meet up with some of the other 'inmates'. She stopped at what appeared to be a poker game between a pegasus, a diamond dog and a minotaur.

The three of them smiled as the minotaur motioned to the empty seat. "Wanna join?"

"Sure... I've got some time to kill before I break out anyway." The Majin replied as she sat down. "What's the pot?"

"We're playin' for just some spare change... ten bits." The pegasus replied. "I see you chose the light heart suit today..."

Eribia smiled as her solid red eyes seemed to focus on the pegasus. "One of my favorites." She replied as she patted the poofy shorts that covered a pair of skin-tight pants. "The suit helps out with boosting the damage of my Ki attacks, so I have to make sure Celestia and Luna don't get the drop on me."

The unicorn laughed as he threw a few bits into the center. "I wish we had that kind of power to throw around."

"Huh... You think you could really take over Equestria this time?" The minotaur asked.

"It's not a matter of if... just a matter of how long before they try using those little trinkets against me again. I'm prepared this time though, giant rainbow death cannons have nothing on me when I actually go all out with my speed." Eribia replied. "Besides, I'm not even sure I want to take over Equestria..." The other players looked at her with small gasps of surprise. "I think I'll turn the whole world into my own personal playground. I 'ate' discord after all, I haven't even gotten a chance to see how extensive my chaos powers are."

The game itself lasted for about a half hour before the minotaur grumbled and tossed his cards down. "I fold... How the hell do you keep winning?"

Eribia shrugged. "For some reason my mind keeps thinking we're playing Blackjack... probably because I don't know how to actually play Poker..." She slowly got up to stretch. "Keep my winnings on the table... I don't need them since I have a feeling that my jailbreak is coming soon." The Majin 'floated' through the space that was a simulated reality until she came to rest back in her original position as a class began to approach her statue. "Oh isn't this ironic, the key to my freedom is in the hands of children..." she thought as she nearly shook with mirth. She had been given a front row seat to a rather entertaining bout of three fillies arguing with each other before their teacher stepped in.

"In a way... all three of you are right. This statue is a representation of the creature that absorbed Discord, as such it is considered a spirit of chaos just like he was." Cheerilee explained as she held her clipboard out to draw attention back to the statue of the Majin. "The actual name for it's species was never known, only that after it consumed Discord it continued to do what Discord originally had been doing. As such it has been classified as another species of Draconequus." She smiled at the three previously-arguing fillies. "Since you three have done such an excellent job displaying the theme of this creature though, I'm sure you three won't mind writing a three-page report on our lesson here today."

The maroon earth mare's expression changed to confusion as her class stared on in fear at... something behind her, causing her to quickly turn around and gasp as she came face to face with a pair of solid red eyes and a malicious smirk. "First thing's first... because I didn't get to tell Sunbutt and Moonbutt before they so rudely got me stoned against my will... I'm a Majin, not a Draconequus." The pink-skinned creature straightened up. "Two... they never even bothered to ask my name before getting me stoned... my name is Eribia by the way, so be sure to include that in future curriculum." The majin brought a gauntleted hand up with her index finger raised and her thumb against her middle finger. "And three... I don't like school, so I'm going to take my petty revenge out on you..." She snapped her finger, just as Cheerilee was about to scream an audible bubble pop could be heard as the earth pony mare was replaced with a potted daisy in the span of an eyeblink. The pink-skinned Majin knelt down to admire her handiwork. "oh yeah... I finally get to really see what chaos I can get up to..." She smirked before putting the flower back and snapping her finger again, disappearing with a similar pop as before.

@}~}~~~

Sweetie Belle shivered as the class waited with held breath to see if the Majin was going to come back. When it was obvious that she wasn't going to the unicorn filly spoke up. "...We goofed didn't we...?" She didn't need to look around to actually sense the nods that her entire class gave.

Applebloom gingerly stepped up to the flower and picked up the pot it was in. "We should really tell somepony about this..." She said as she tried to keep calm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!"

The entire class leapt into the air at the scream, Applebloom nearly lost hold of Cheeri-daisy, before they all scrambled to find out the source of the scream. Half the class nearly laughed out loud at the group of guards who were trying to get one of the earth pony guards down from a tree. The stallion's scarred face was contorted in pain and anguish as tears freely streamed down his cheeks, an atomic wedgie leading to hanging from a tree had really not been how he expected to end his shift...

@}~}~~~

Eribia laughed wildly to herself as she idly flitted through the halls of Canterlot Castle, snapping her fingers to teleport from room to hall and hall to room until she had finally reached the Hall of the Elements. "Bingo!" She cheered as she walked up to the vault, pulled down on a zipper that appeared in the middle of the sealing spell and door that kept her from the six pieces of jewelry that would lead to her being locked back up. With a happy sigh she grabbed all six pieces before she closed the box and zipped the spell back up. "Yoink!" She giggled as she snapped her fingers again, making the elements disappear. "I might not be able to destroy them... but by jove you never know what you have until it's gone." She looked over to one of the stained glass windows and smiled as she brought her foot up to kick herself into a portal that sealed behind her the moment she left.

@}~}~~~

Eribia sat on one of the clouds overlooking the Ponyville town hall as she snapped her fingers, chuckling as she watched her magic unravel the order of the world. A group of bunnies had been given elongated legs, clouds turned into cotton candy that rained chocolate milk, corn in one of the local farm fields began to pop without being heated up. With each snap of her fingers the smile on the Majin's face grew until she had to roll back and let out a laugh as none of the ponies even seemed to notice her. After several minutes of side-injuring laughter she finally sat up in time to watch a single grey pegasus with a blonde mane bob and weave through the chaos like it was nothing.

Her face twisted into a confused frown just before the mare hovered in front of her and held out a package. "Special Delivery!" The mare declared proudly as one of her amber eyes focused on the slightly-glowing crimson eyes of the Majin. Eribia took the package before her nose caught a specific scent that immediately made her mouth water. The pegasus leaned in close and began to whisper in a conspiratorial manner. "Normally I don't know what's in the packages until the pony receives it but since I packed this one myself I can tell you there's four chocolate muffins in there..." She straightened up and saluted before taking off again, looking like a practiced ace.

Eribia sat there stunned as she looked at the packaging, it was simple brown paper, something about it made her feel... empty... as she looked at it. With a small sigh she snapped her fingers to make a glowing sigil appear with a Majin symbol in it, a quick motion had the box of muffins stored away in the dimensional pocket and managed to get rid of most of her empty feeling. She stood with a growl just before her mind tugged towards Canterlot Castle again. Stowing the anger away she snapped her fingers and appeared in one of the stained glass windows just as Celestia opened the vault door for the box the Elements had been in.

"I am truly sorry to ask this of you girls... but you must use the Elements once again to seal Eribia back before she can cause anymore damage..." Celestia replied as she took the gilded box out of her magical grasp and turned to the six gathered mares.

"Huh... Kudos for racial equality at least..." Eribia noted as she observed the pairs of unicorns, pegusai and earth ponies.

"Wait a minute girls!" The pink earth pony replied. "Think about this for a minute... Eternal chaos... comes with Chocolate Rain!" Eribia had to keep herself from laughing as that particular phrase reminded her of a video she had watched... oh... watched so long ago, she really did wish that she could connect back to wherever it was that she had seen that video, it was really funny.

Celestia let out a small sigh before she opened the box for the mares in front of her, leading to the six mares to gasp. "They're gone!" a white-coated unicorn mare with a deep royal-purple mane exclaimed, causing Celestia to gasp as well as she looked back into the vault.

"But! Only Luna or I could get past those spells! This doesn't make any sense!" Celestia exclaimed as she dropped the box.

Eribia actually managed to laugh this time. "Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

Celestia growled as she looked around. "Show yourself Eribia!" She shouted as she charged up a spell in her horn.

"You've really gotta learn not to telegraph your attacks Sunbutt..." Eribia giggled as she appeared in front of the solar princess. Each of the ponies in the room were given only a few moments to react before the Majin brought her fist hard into Celestia's stomach, forcing the larger mare to double over with a gasp of pain. Eribia tsk'd a few times as she shook her head. "You've gotten slow in your old age Sunbutt... too many cakes and not enough exercise." The Majin looked over to the rest of the assembled mares with a small smile. "Hmm... how about I destroy you all right now...? get it over with so I don't have to worry about you ever finding those elements."

"What... What did... you do with them... Eribia!?" Celestia gasped out as she tried to keep herself from passing out.

"Oh my, you really can take a punch after all... fine, I'll be a bit sporting about it..." Eribia took a deep breath as she smiled a bit more broadly. "Twists and turns are my master plan, then find the elements back where you began!" With that finished the Majin snapped her fingers and disappeared again.

@}~}~~~

Twilight and her friends rushed to the collapsed princess once the Majin was gone. "Oh my gosh! Celestia! Are you alright!?" Twilight panicked.

The larger alabaster mare nodded as she slowly dragged herself into a sitting position. "I'll be fine Twilight... but..." She took a deep breath. "It's been a long time since I felt a punch like hers... I am glad she attacked me instead of one of you... there's no time to waste though... you have to figure... out where she hid... the Elements."

"It might be in that there fancy labyrinth-thingy y'all have out in the gardens... if the twists 'n turns thing is somthin' ta go by." The orange-coated earth pony replied.

"Applejack! You're a genius! She probably hid them in the hedge maze!" Twilight exclaimed. "Come on girls! We have elements to round up!"

@}~}~~~

Eribia sat on one of the cotton candy clouds as she stared intently at the box of muffins the grey mare had given her earlier. "Why do you taunt me so?" she muttered as she opened the box, each muffin she looked at only increased the gnawing emptiness in her stomach that didn't relate to hunger at all. She gingerly picked up one of the muffins and gave it a few tentative squeezes before she opened her mouth wide enough to eat the whole thing at once. She gave it a few quick chews before she gulped down the mostly-whole muffin, not feeling the slightest bit full as she reached a finger up to wipe away a raindrop that somehow managed to appear under her eye. It was only a few more moments before more of these strange raindrops appeared despite not a single white cloud being in the sky.

"What'cha cryin' for?" came a familiar voice, the Majin's attention snapped to the wall-eyed mare she had met earlier as the pegasus sat down on the cloud next to her.

"I'm not crying... it's raining..." Eribia replied, wincing as the grey pegasus placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright... you can cry if you want to... you can tell me about it, talking about your problems always makes you feel better..."

The Majin's lip wobbled a little as tears threatened to fall from her face, her willpower lasted all of five seconds before she leaned forward into the grey mare's bosom and began to sob. As startled as the wall-eyed mare was at first, she quickly got more comfortable as the Majin in her arms began to babble and blubber about the last thousand years of her life she had missed.

@}~}~~~

Eribia sniffed a little as she wiped her eyes. "An-... and then... after she had given me the belt buckle that completed my costume... I got sent here... I don't even know what happened to her... that meanie Discord thought that I was just some sort of putty for him to play with... he had fun for all of two minutes before I absorbed him... then those mean princesses came walking up to me only to blame me for what Discord did! Can you believe that!? No trial, no nothing! Just rainbow death cannon to the face and then stoned for a thousand years!" She emphasized the end by smacking the palm of her right hand with the back of her left hand. "Do you know how boring it is to not be able to move for a thousand years!?" The grey mare shook her head as she hugged Eribia again. "... I've had such a cramp in my leg for the past two hundred years that it's really not funny..."

"Well... If you ever find yourself in Ponyville... I wouldn't mind having some more muffins with you Eribia."

The Majin smiled as she finished wiping her eyes. "I'd love to have some muffins with you too Derpy... Hopefully when this whole mess blows over I'll have a bit more free time."

"You could come over now? I should have a batch of muffins almost done." Derpy replied with a smile as she stood up.

Eribia shook her head. "You head on out first... I think that there's something I have to do before we can hang out." The Majin stood with a smile as she watched the grey pegasus flit and flutter her way down into Ponyville. She made a mental note of the house that the pegasus went to so that she could visit later. "She's really nice... I think I'll keep her as is after I control the world."

With a small hop the pink Majin made her way to the ground only to stop as she heard an exclamation. "Now!" The source caused Eribia to hesitate when she turned around just before her vision filled once more with Rainbows for the first time in a thousand years. The colors only lasted a few seconds before the Majin blacked out again.

@}~}~~~

Rainbow Dash coughed as she pulled herself up from the dirt. "We got her... right?" She groaned as she shifted into a sitting position.

"I think so... she was too close to dodge the blast..." Twilight replied as she shakily began to stand.

"If... If uh... she got hit by the Elements... why ain't she a statue again?" Applejack pointed out as she got into a kneeling position, recovering slightly faster than the others. Each of the mares quickly looked over to where the pink Majin had been in slight fear only to have the fear replaced by confusion as they noticed that the creature left behind was quite a bit smaller... around the size of a filly.

Rarity took a few tentative steps closer. "Was it the same thing that happened to Princess Luna?" She asked hesitantly as they all began to walk a bit closer.

"Shoot... it looks like it... 'cept there ain't no armor litterin' the ground." Applejack replied before she began to look around. "Looks like everythin's back ta normal too..."

Rainbow Dash rubbed the back of her head as they all stood just out of arm's reach of the girl. "So... what do we do with her now?"

"We could look over her at my house..." Fluttershy volunteered just barely above a whisper.

Twilight nodded. "I'll have Spike send Celestia a message... since this is what's left after the Elements were done with whatever it was that they did let's hope that she's in a more talkative mood." Rarity's horn lit up in its normal light-blue aura, surrounding the unconscious Majin in her aura as Twilight made her way back to the library.

Author's Note:

Here we go, first chapter of a DBX displaced, gettin' it submitted to the group and hopefully it'll pass the moderation for that group... If anyone has an idea on which characters they'd like to see in the story I'm happy to take suggestions.

If any of the story is unclear about this on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being animal and 5 being human... put the characters here at a solid 2.5-3 on the scale.


For reference