• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 1,218 Views, 5 Comments

Compromise - Autistic Writer



When Butterscotch yells at Starlight, she shuts herself in the closet. Will a compromise settle things?

  • ...
3
 5
 1,218

Butterlight Glimmer or StarScotch

‘She had been in the closet for half an hour’, Butterscotch thought to himself.

His friends all heard the argument he had with his girlfriend. He didn’t mean to yell at her. He didn't mean to raise his voice that embarrassed her. It felt like Butterscotch panted her in front of the whole school. He tried to reason with her but she wouldn’t listen. So, he had no other choice but to raise his voice. Throughout the relationship, Butterscotch's girlfriend was very demanding. Telling him what to do, how to eat, what he should do at certain times. Butterscotch was thankful for her help, but it felt like Butterscotch was being babied. Butterscotch's friends were either celebrating that he stood up for himself or disliked Butterscotch for the tone he used. Either way, the five friends were looking at him as if he stopped the music at a loud party.

“Maybe I should apologize,” Butterscotch stood by the door. He heard his girlfriend's tears and cries. He wanted to go in there, but the various looks from his friends said otherwise.

“Butterscotch, she was being too demanding. You had ever right to yell at her. It was about time you stood your ground.” Rainbow Blitz crossed his arms.

“I don’t think it was right for Butterscotch to yell at her. She might have been rotten to us in the past, but I am sure she has changed.” Elusive was giving Butterscotch’s girlfriend the benefit of the doubt.

“Even though it was guys only party, she invited herself in.” Bubble Berry pouted.

“Well, it’s up to Butterscotch since it’s his girlfriend.” Dusk Shine told everyone.

It took Butterscotch a moment to think about his options. He could enter inside the closet or he could ignore her tears. He had to confront his girlfriend. He buried the anger inside him. The anger that detested his girlfriend's meddling in his life. He loved her alot, but there was some moments that he really didn't want her around. He was okay with her organizing his locker, he was okay with how she fixed his hair, he even approved of her organizing his underwear drawer. However, when it came to bossing his friends around, that was where Butterscotch drew the line.

He shouldn't have gotten anger at her. There were better ways of telling her instead of yelling in her face. He took in a deep breath before looking at his friends.

“I have to go in there,” He told them before he opened the door and closed it.

Applejack took off his hat in mourning. Going into that closet was like entering a lion's den. They knew Butterscotch was going to confront her. They could only sit there while the two resolved the issue.

Who was Butterscotch's girlfriend?


“Starlight Glimmer,” Butterscotch closed the door behind him.

Butterscotch slowly walked over seeing Starlight, who was his girlfriend, huddling herself in a corner. The room wasn't that dark, but it still had some shadow to it. Starlight looked up with a sadden expression. She saw him standing there like his usual self. However, she still remembered his anger expression. She didn't want to face him. She didn't want to speak to him, yet he would try to talk to her anyways. It was the first time he yelled at her like that. Butterscotch could tell from the floating black lines that she had been crying for a while. The young woman put her head back to her knees.

“What do you want?” She said in her anger.

“Can we talk for a moment?” Butterscotch said.

Butterscotch was lucky that the closet was big enough to fit both of them, he couldn't imagine being inside a cramped closet with Starlight. He sat down next to his girlfriend, who attempted to move away from him. Butterscotch could feel that she was intentionally trying to avoid him. He didn't want to have an argument with her.

“Butterscotch, you were right about me.” Starlight sighed.

“What do you mean?” Butterscotch tilted his head.

“All I do is boss you around and tell you what i think is good for you. I tell you that you can't do this and you shouldn't do that. I was looking out for your best interest and try to matter in your life. I didn't think i was running your life.” Starlight sighed. “I just wanted to be the best girlfriend I could be.”

“Why did you come to the party?” Butterscotch asked her kindly. He could tell that she came to the party out of fear.

“When I heard of the party, I thought nothing of it. Just a little get together with your friends.” Starlight saw that her boyfriend offered her a handkerchief. She took it and dried her tears and blew her nose with it. She took a moment to clear her thoughts. She could have held back, but his look was of concern. Whenever he had a concerned look of kindness, she couldn't lie to him, “…but, I overheard some girls wanting to go to the party and I…”

“You thought that I would cheat on you and thought i would destroy the relationship we have.”

Starlight was about to protest, yet Butterscotch was right. She was overwhelmed by how beautiful the girls looked. She kept imagining one of them taking Butterscotch to a dark room, stripping his clothes off, kissing his lips and stealing something from Starlight that was meant to be hers. This fear is what led her to invite herself to the party and stop her boyfriend from making such a mistake.

Suddenly, Starlight felt the warm comfort of her boyfriend holding her so closely. This only made her cry more. “I know I should trust you and I know that you would never hurt me, but I was so scared of losing you that I…”

“Starlight, it’s okay.” Butterscotch told her.

Starlight got up. She couldn't believe that he would forgive her for this. She had done wrong and he was easily forgiving her jealousy and anger. “It’s not okay.”

Butterscotch shivered when she raised her commanding voice, yet her rant was not over.

“I should be able to trust you. You’re my boyfriend. I should be able to handle you having friends that are girls, yet every time I see you with one, I just feel that you are going to betray me in some way. I shouldn’t feel this way. I shouldn't feel like you are going to cheat on me every five seconds. I should be able to trust you enough, yet I don’t understand why I can’t accept this.”

“It’s alright for you to be jealous.”

Starlight was about to protest, but her boyfriend stopped her talking for a moment with his lips on hers. He put his hands on her cheeks for a moment before he wiped the tears from her eyes with his thumbs.

“Starlight, jealousy exists in every relationship. I am not mad at you for being jealous.”

“I know that, but I just…” Starlight said before pulling him back into a kiss once more.

Starlight held her boyfriend for a few minutes. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him once more. Butterscotch felt Starlight’s touch. It intensified his nerves. It felt like electricity all over his body. Starlight held him close to her as if he was a large pillow.

Starlight escaped the kiss while looking back at him. “I guess this is a lesson learned for our relationship. I just need to trust you more, just like you trust me with my groups.”

“You know, I get jealous too.” Butterscotch rubbed his fingers together.

Starlight was about to walk out the door, but stopped when she heard his words. It halted her like a stop sign to a car. She twisted her body back to him. She couldn't believe he felt the same way. Sure, she had her suspicions, but she never knew he felt jealous of her. She never interacted with any guys besides him and her various groups that had guys in them. She didn't have the relationship like she did with Butterscotch, but she wondered what was his jealousy.

“How much you stand up for yourself, how much pride you have, how you are not going to let people step on you and how much love you have for me. I am even jealous of how you interact with people. There are times where I think to myself ‘wow, I wish I could be like her’. Even that speech you gave during the prep rally was simply captivating.” Butterscotch told her.

Starlight stood there hearing her boyfriend telling her of his jealousy. She shook it off. “But, that’s different. That was before our relationship.”

“There might be many reasons for someone to be jealous, but the mood doesn’t change. Jealousy will always be jealousy.” Butterscotch told her.

Starlight still felt bothered that she was a terrible girlfriend. She wanted to be the best girlfriend she could be, while having some restrain with him. Starlight looked into Butterscotch’s eyes. It was like looking into the sky on a perfect night sky. He looked so perfect and so kind. She didn’t deserve someone that has been so nice to her while she acted nasty.

“Butterscotch, how are we going to make this work?” Starlight held her head as if her head hurt.

“What do you mean?” He only stared behind her since she turned her back on him.

“Us!” she announced, “I know that you love me and that you will do anything for me, but I have been so rotten to you and your friends. Why are we dating despite our history together? At a time when I was your enemy, someone who hated you and wanted you gone? How can you still love someone who hated you?”

“Because no matter how much hate someone has, I know that they are just confused; just like you were confused when you hated me and my friends.”

Starlight looked over at him and smiled. “Sometimes, I am not sure what you do to me. How you tangle my heart in your little spiderweb. How you scramble my brain with your kindness and words. Acting like an adorable idiot."

"So, what should we do about our current situation with our jealousy?”

“Let’s compromise!” Butterscotch told her.

“Compromise?” Starlight Glimmer raised a brow.

“You know, try to see how both of us will settle our differences…”

“I know what a compromise is, Butterscotch.” Starlight raised her voice in annoyance. She heard her loud voice before shutting down and apologizing for her anger.

“Here it is, I know that we both get jealous of the people that are the members of the opposite sex. So, whenever you get jealous of the girls and when I get jealous of the guys we confront each other. We confront what issues we might have and discuss it as a couple.”

Starlight thought about what Butterscotch just said. It would be easier for them to talk to each other about their frustrations, yet she then viewed the situation in her mind. It was much easier to talk about it rather keep it hidden and having it explode in their faces.

The two talked for a while about their frustrations and issues in their relationship. It was a relief to get their anger out of the way.


“They have been in there for an hour,” Bubble Berry yawns.

“I hope they are alright?” Applejack crossed his arms.

Suddenly, the door opened. The five friends saw Butterscotch coming out of the room with Starlight. The couple were holding hands and laughing. The two had been telling jokes and discussing stories with one another.

"Wait, so Rainbow Blitz sings in the shower?" Starlight giggled while trying to hold her laughter.

Starlight Glimmer's laughter was cut short when Butterscotch and her saw the five friends glancing at them. Starlight turned her eyes to her boyfriend, patted his hand and stepped forward.

“I need to apologize to all of you. I have made a terrible mistake. I didn’t mean to intrude on your party. I didn't mean to boss you all around. As it pains me to say this, I have not treated all of you with the same respect as my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, you have been acting like...” Blitz said in a whisper. Elusive hits him when no one was looking.

“It is alright, my dear.” Elusive spoke elegantly. “We forgive you.”

“Yeah, all we care about is the happiness of you and Butterscotch.” Dusk Shine smiled.

“Yes, well I shall be going home now.” Starlight nods. “Too much excitement for one night. So i bid you all a goodnight. See you tomorrow Butterscotch.”

Butterscotch felt the peck on his cheek. He turned over seeing that she was heading home. Butterscotch was having so much fun with her. He wanted to stick by her once more. He turned to his friends, then back to her. He quickly ran up to Starlight and smiled.

“I am going with her.” Butterscotch sported a smile while taking her hand to fuse with his.

“Alright,” Dusk Shine raised a brow. The others waved. Yet, they wondered why was Butterscotch going home with Starlight?

As Butterscotch and Starlight left out of the house, she began to wonder why he was escorting her home. She could get home by herself just fine. Why was he escorting her home.

“Butterscotch,” Starlight Glimmer hesitated.

“Yes,” He spoke with great speed.

“Ummm, why are you taking me home? I can find my way home from here.”

“Well, for starters, I wanted to make sure nothing happened to you when you were coming home. You never know what kind of crazy people are out at this time of the night. I don't want anything to happen to my special star."

"Secondly, I thought it might be time to do that thing you have been asking for since our sixth date.”

Starlight stopped in her tracks. Her expression was priceless. She slowly felt flustered and her eyes were moving at a snail's place just to face her boyfriend.

For a while now, Starlight had wanted to share something special with Butterscotch. It was understandable during the first few months of their relationship that Butterscotch wanted to respected her body. However, Starlight saw by the sixth date that Butterscotch hasn’t made a move on her body. He hasn't invited her to sleep with him. She made several attempts, but he was too shy to even face her in something sexy. Sure, he has kissed her neck or even rubbed her legs, but he hasn't gone all the way.

She wasn’t the time that wanted sex constantly, but she felt at least once or twice per month was do-able. She wasn’t sure if she was dreaming when he told her that there was a chance the two would step up their relationship.

“Butterscotch…did you just say that…we should go to my house and…” Starlight froze on the last part. She wanted to make sure she heard him right. She imagined many scenarios where Butterscotch would tell her he wanted to do IT, but this caught her off guard.

“Yes, ummm that is, if the offer still stands,” Butterscotch said as he sounded like his usual timid self.

Starlight’s eyes widen.

NO! she told herself, I am not letting this opportunity slip away from me.

Starlight then forcefully grabbed her boyfriends hand and started to run towards her house in order to do the very thing she has dreamt about.


A few hours clicked by.

Butterscotch breathes heavily on Starlight's bed. Currently, the blanket covered the part that rested inbetween his legs. He stared at the ceiling while hearing the same gasping sounds of his girlfriend. Five whole hours of having sex with his precious star was simply a thrilling experience. He was trying to regain the feeling of his lower extremities.

Starlight, meanwhile, was on the floor. She had fallen off after she lost her balance. She went from feeling fresh to her body ending up on the floor. She struggles to get on the bed. The lower half of her body was in constant pain, her ass was as red as an apple and it hurt worse than sunburn. A certain part of her body was very numb.

Starlight managed to bring her as well as the rest of the blanket on the bed. She used the blanket to cover them up. Despite their isolation, Butterscotch's friends had horrible timing. She didn't want to risk her perfect moment getting interrupted. She didn't want his friends staring at her as if she was a piece of meat. Starlight cuddled against Butterscotch, despite all the pain she was feeling at the moment. She couldn’t believe the timid boyfriend she had was a master of sex. Starlight Glimmer wasn’t sure if she was scared of him or proud that he had more stamina than a horse.

The two stared at the ceiling until Starlight got her breathing until control. “I don’t believe it,”

“Sorry Starlight, I guess I got carried away. Even the part where you asked me to spank you,” Butterscotch hid his head like a turtle.

“Its fine Butterscotch, I just didn’t think you were capable of so much love.” Starlight turned over seeing her twenty inch swear jar. When she brought him in the room, it was about a quarter way full. After the sex was finished, that jar looked like it was going to barf up coins and bills. She didn’t think her mouth was capable of shouting multiple swear words. However, that was before she got to ride the lap from her boyfriend or feel the thick rod he kept hidden in his pants. Starlight heard the rumors about her boyfriend's 'size', but she didn't believe it to be true.

Starlight cuddled up alongside the pink lemonade haired male. Butterscotch checked to see if Starlight was comfortable. She was actually a sweet young girl with a lot of ambitions and goals. He couldn’t believe the stamina he had. After the first time they did it, they had to continue since Butterscotch was still ready to go. Starlight didn't want to stop. She wanted to keep going until he was as satisfied and out of breath as she was.

Truth be told, he was still itching for more. Butterscotch turned his eyes toward his tired girlfriend. He had to pretend to be in the same state as her. If they had anymore sex, Starlight would die from the experience.

Bubbleberry’s comment about Starlight needing to get laid big time, kept returning to the Butterscotch’s head.

“Ow,” Starlight rubbed her sore rear end.
“I am sorry again for spanking you so hard.” Butterscotch blushed.

“Butterscotch, if you apology again, I will punch you in the mouth.” Starlight rubbed her eyes in irritation.

Butterscotch and Starlight Glimmer continued to be comforted in each other's arms. Despite the fact that she hated how he apologized for every little thing, It was still nice hearing some kindness from him.

“Butterscotch, I love you.” She kisses his lips.

“I love you too, Starlight.” He told her. Butterscotch felt Starlight’s weakened body. It was in constant need of rest. He could tell that she wanted to go to sleep after all that love making in her bedroom. She stubbornly tried to fight it for his sake.

“I know you said you would hit me if I apologized again, but I am really sorry I yelled at you during the party. It was just that you were getting uptight and you were making so many rules that I just exploded…”

Starlight sighed as she turned the corner of her eyes away from him, “I am sorry I was enforcing those rules. It wasn’t fair to you and your friends.”

“Maybe we can have a party just for the two of us.” Butterscotch said with a smile.

“Yeah, but it can’t be tomorrow since we have school,” Starlight tried to point a finger at him, but she was too tired to put up her fingers up.

“Alright, maybe this week end we will have a little sleep over. We could also spend some time talking, sharing our feelings and sleep in comfort with one another.” Butterscotch suggested.

“I would like that a lot, Butterscotch.” Starlight smiled before adding, “Butterscotch?”

“What’s up, Starlight?”

“Do you think tomorrow morning, we can have sex again, before we have to leave for school that is.” Starlight blushed. She wasn’t one to be so forward, but the sex they had tonight made her looking forward more moments of making love with the man she loved.

“Do you really want to…?”

“YES!” She said shouting to him and held his shoulder as her eyes lit up. Suddenly, Starlight realized the volume of her voice and the reaction she gave him. “I mean, that is…if you are up to it.”

“Then, I shall grant you that request.” Butterscotch kisses her before grabbing her so they could fall asleep together.

Starlight smiled at the very thought of being closer to her boyfriend, now more than ever.

Author's Note:

I don't own the rights to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro.

So, what do you think of this story?

I think i would ship these two. Starlight being demanding and Butterscotch holding in the anger from Starlight's commands.

I know the sexual part of the story wasn't necessary, but i wanted to solid their relationship just a bit more.

So, do you like Butterlight Glimmer or StarScotch? Let me know in the comment section. Also, let me know if you want a Butterscotch/Starlight related story?

Until then, see you later.

Comments ( 5 )

(spit-take) SHE is Butterscotch's gf!? Can I get some backstory info, please? I do not understand how a relationship could start between these 2.

6668367

Well, i might make a prequel to this story if you like?

6668419 That would be great.

I loved it ! . Good story perfect develop ... oh gosh ! This was so good i cant even describe it :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

odd ship... but i like it

Login or register to comment