• Published 15th Jan 2016
  • 187 Views, 0 Comments

Zomquestria: Revival - Cyberponychronics

  • ...
 0
 187

Chapter 6: The True Cyberpony

Flying towards the South side of Equestria, Jay takes out several Cyrotten by airstriking them.

Knowing how violent this type of assault is, and how violent these Cybers are towards ponies, he raises the pressure onto his attacks.

He says softly while assaulting: ''You shouldn't have come to this world. These ponies have done nothin' wrong.''

He then lands to save several trapped ponies and brings them onto higher grounds.

Flying off, he notices that there are several plumes of smoke coming from the bare lands.

As he lands, he sees the horrifying sight of Appleloosa ravaged and in ashes.

He hears screams for help as Cyrotten are trying to get into a house that has been blocked off.

As Jay walks towards them, he takes out a shotgun and blasts the Cyrotten away from the door, only to slash the remaining attackers into pieces with his sword.

Thrashing the planks, he creates an opening and evacuates the trapped ponies.

''Any Pegasus should carry the ponies that are incapable of flying towards Ponyville. There's a fortress there.'' Jay commands.

The Pegasus start carrying several Earth ponies and fly off to the North.

After the most are evacuated, a little Unicorn filly comes to Jay and says: ''Thank you mister! Are you going to be alright?''

Jay nods. ''I'm gonna end this all.'' And he flies off.

Having reached the Southern Border of Equestria, Jay notices several machines creating the Cyrotten, and in the middle of all those machines stands the pony that has started it all.

Jay swoops down and sneaks past several machines, but he underestimates his enemy.

With a raw and distorted voice, Cyrupt shouts: ''Attack, my minions! Attack Ze intruder of my plan.''

Jay gets attacked from several sides and fights his way to Cyrupt, only to get knocked out.

Jay hears the German accent of Cyrupt: ''Wake up, my arch-nemesis. I has a big plan für dich.''

''Spare yer German jabberin'. What have ye been doin' 'round here? The world's worse than one Twilight showed me once.''

''Ich have been doing several experiments regards cloning and bringing back the dead.''

''Yeh tryin' to be medic huh?''

''Correct! Ich bin so close to key of ze success! Only one thing remains!''

Cyrput looks at Jay, who asks: ''What yer lookin' at?''

''You are ze last key element für ze final experiment. You are ze ultimate lifesform. The origin of zis world! Of all ze worlds with ponies as ze leading lifesform. Du bist ze True Cyberpony, ze True Natural Lifesform! And I am going to take zat power away from you and use it for my own purposes!''

Cyrupt laughs maniacally as he turn on a machine that is wired to Jay.

Seeing a strange green fluid coming out of him, Jay tries to rip the small tubes off his arm.

However, doing that, he feels something he hasn't felt in a long time: pain.

''What have you done?''

''Ze tubes are covered in a liquid that makes you feel ze pain of jerking out ze needles. Thanks to your friend, I managed to make you vulnerable.''

Through the pain, Jay says: ''It's gotta be C. Ugh, No one else knows my weakness.''

''Then you're as dumb as ever, Cyber.''

Jay is shocked as a green Earth Pony walks into the light.

''Dumb as always. Ignorant to those you presumed dead.''

''Emerald! How'd you get here?''

Emerald takes a rusty nail from a shelf and jabs it into Jay.

''Simple. The same way as you did two years ago, Machinal Teleportation.''

As Emerald jabs more rusty nails itno Jay, Jay feels himself getting weaker by the second.

'I need to get outta here and fast. I don't wanna know what happens if the green shizzle that comes outta me runs out.'

Jay then sents a S.O.S. signal to his brothers in the Alternate Universe...

Next Chapter: Saviors

Author's Note:

To all my native German land readers: I do not know how to convert right german into english and combine it. I'm deeply sorry if I have offended you by Cyrupt.

To all other readers: you thought Cyrupt was a typical dark person. Nope! He's Jay the Cyberpony if he was German.

There it is, my way of writing thought dialogues, instead of ''...'' it's '...'. There yo have it.