• Published 15th Jan 2016
  • 187 Views, 0 Comments

Zomquestria: Revival - Cyberponychronics

  • ...
 0
 187

Chapter 5: Survival

Thunder wakes up as he sees flashes.

Slowly lifting his head, he sees a pale white Anthro with wings and armcannons firing green magic beams at the Cyrotten.

''J-Jay?''

Wearing a grey vest, dark blue jeans, green sneakers, and a grey Snapback, Jay fires several beams to repel the Cyrotten.

Thunder sees the Cyrotten getting closer to him and shouts: ''JAY! THEY ARE COMING NEAR! HELP ME OUT!''

And thats what he does.

Jay swoops down and grabs Thunder with normal hands.

''I'm bringin' yeh back to your family.''

''My?''

''You were right. They ain't my family and coming here again means hurtin' Lightnin' again. I don't want her to have a broken heart again for two years or longer.''

''Then what are you going to do then?''

''Take on that Cyrupt myself. He has to be taken down, no matter what!''

''Discord, a weird flying object is approaching from the west.''

''Prepare the cannons! We need to protect anyone inside this fortress!''

Then an all too familiar voice says: ''Yo D, you ain't makin' the same mistake again, are ya?''

Jay lands in the center of a circle of ponies and lays down Thunder.

''His leg broke after the drop. Take care of him.''

Lightning, this time with a serious look on her face, asks: ''Where are you going?''

''I'm goin' to wreck that fake Cyberpony. Don't expect me gettin' back.''

Jay turns back into a pony and starts floating above the ground.

''Just one thing, don't follow me. It's gonna be reverting a world once again.''

And Jay lifts off...

Next Chapter: The True Cyberpony