• Published 14th Nov 2015
  • 2,700 Views, 90 Comments

My Little Ponysona - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



A teenage high school student makes a ponified version of himself

  • ...
6
 90
 2,700

His Little Filly

Chris wore a smile as he held his daughter in his arms, wishing this moment to never cease. He finally had something he could be proud of in his saddened life. The little filly he held in his arms, was something thought to be of fiction, yet there she was, curled up in his arms, staring up at him with a happy smile. He never thought he'd see the day he'd ever smile again since his grandma died when he was only six, and after eleven years of torturing bullies, just that little filly alone was enough to make him happy again.

She was about as big as a soccer ball in her curled up form, making her pretty small. Her sheer size only added to the high amount of adorableness she already had, which only made Chris love her even more. She leaned into his hand as he scratched behind her left ear, feeling content in his arms.

“Silver?” Chris asked, still unbelieving to the fact she’s here, and only wanted to test his sanity.

“Yes, daddy,” she responded happily, staring at him with her large, round, white eyes.

Chris’s smile grew. “Am I a good father?”

Silver nodded. “So far, you’re the best I could ask for.” She snuggled her head into him, closing her eyes. “You’re so comfy,” Silver yawned. “It’s making me sleepy.”

“Awe,” Chris cooed, tearing up the slightest bit from being over joyed. “Sleep then. I’ll stay here and hold you. .” Chris Ran his fingers through her mane as she nodded, cuddling into his chest, wrapping her tail around his arm.

“Thanks, dad. Can we lay down?” Silver asked, on the edge of entering the dream world.

“Of course.” Chris lied down in the bed on his back, with Silver upon his chest as he pulled the blankets over her. “Sleep well.”

Silver nodded as she lay on her side, her head rested under Chris’s chin. “Nighty night, daddy,” she whispered as she soon fell asleep.

Chris’s smile grew a little wider as he began running a hand along her back, scratching slightly. “Sweet dreams, my adorable little filly.” Chris planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

All was quiet, since his parents had stopped yelling at each other not too long ago, and the only sound to be heard was Silver’s soft and steady breathing. Chris would hate to ever have to let go of her, since she quickly became his most prized possession. Not that he saw her as a possession, he merely treasured her more than anything else in his life. Even than his own life.

He laid still, wishing not to disturb his daughter’s slumber, breathing slowly, so that the rise and fall of his chest would not wake her. He watched the little filly sleep, snuggled under the covers, noming softly on her tail. As she did so, he continued gently rubbing her back, her fur soft and smooth against his fingers.

For a good twenty or so minutes he laid there, holding his daughter in his arms, when sleep began to overwhelm him as well. His smile faded, and his eyes became heavy, beckoning him to close his eyes, and sleep. But he didn’t want to sleep. I can’t watch over his little girl if he’s sleeping. So, he fought off as best he could, but his eyes eventually forced him asleep.

*****

“I don’t see what you see in that thing for us to need to keep it,” huffed Chris’s father.

His mom rolled her eyes, trying to ignore her husband’s ignorance, wondering why she even married him. “Because we can’t just give her back! She’s a living thing! She has feelings just like us, and isn’t even a day old I’m assuming.”

Harold gave a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose between his fingers. “That’s not what you said about Chris.”

Donna was about to open her mouth to say something, but n intoxicated brain forced away any thoughts of a good argument.

“Exactly my point.” Harold deadpanned after almost a minute of not getting a response.

Donna shook her head disapprovingly. “He was the reason why we missed that football game! If he didn’t decide to come out that day, I would have been fine, but no!” Donna rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. “That’s the only reason I don’t like the boy. At least I don’t beat him like you do.”

Harold sighed heavily. “That boy has been nothing but a nuisance. But you’re the one who begged me to have sex with you, so he’s your fault.”

Donna groaned. “You’re such an ass. I don’t see why I ever agreed to marry you.”

“For my money.” Harold huffed. “It’s why I’m always broke.”

Donna scoffed. “Fuck you too!”

Feeling too angry to continue fighting, she stood from the table and retreated upstairs. She went over to Chris’s room to find the door closed.

“I’ve told him once, I’ve told him a thousand times not to close this door!” she thought as she walked up to it.

“Chris!” Donna yelled, banging a fist on the door.

Chris shot up from his bed in an instant, startling Silver awake.

“Daddy, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, mom just needs me.” Chris smiled and lifted Silver off the bed and into his arms. He began gently petting her mane, as she leaned her head into his hand, enjoying the affection. Chris took a breath and opened the door. “Yeah, mom?”

Donna wore a face of bemusement. “How many times do I have to tell you this door stays open!?”

Chris looked down. “S-sorry mom...me and Silver were just taking a nap.”

“Why’d she call you daddy? I heard her.”

“Because he’s my daddy! He adopted me, remember?” Silver answered

Donna sighed. “Now why would you go and lie to her like that? You know you aren’t her father.”

“I didn’t tell her I’m her father. The place where they made her told her. It doesn’t matter, since I am her father!” Chris snapped, taking a step back away from his mother, holding Silver protectively in his arms.

Donna pinched the bridge of her nose with a groan of frustration. “First your father is being a butthole, and now you. I swear you guys hate me.”

Chris scoffed, rolling his eyes in annoyance. “You got that the other way around,” he deadpanned before disappearing back into his room.

Chris took a seat on the bed, still holding the small earth filly in his arms. He let out a low sigh, gazing down at the floor, until his mother came stomping into the room.

“You got something to say, little man!?” she barked, slamming the door all the way open.

Chris looked at her. “You must be going deaf if you can’t hear me.”

Donna glared, and before leaving the room she said, “Fuck you,” and slammed the door.

Silver Shade turned her gaze to the floor with a sad expression upon her cheeks. “Why can’t I help but feel this is my fault? Your parents have just been arguing since they saw me.”

“Oh, Silver,” Chris began with a soft sigh. “None of this was your fault. My parents always argue with each other over everything, so it was expected they’d argue over you.,” he said sweetly, planting a kiss on her head.

“Promise, daddy?”

Chri nodded. “Of course, my little girl,” Chris replied softly, hugging his daughter.

“Why does it seem like your parents don’t like you?” Silver asked worridly, staring up into Chris’s eyes.

“Because they do.”

“Oh, daddy, I’m sorry,” Silvere whimpered, snuggling into Chris’s chest.

Chris smiled. “It’s alright. I’m happy as long as my daughter is here in my arms.”

Silver smiled as well, getting more comfortable as Chris began to rub behind her ears.

“I love you, daddy,” she cooed.

“I love you too, Silver, who may be a different species than me, but will always be my little girl,” Chris smiled, gently rubbing behind one of Silver’s ears.

Author's Note:

sorry for such a long wait and short chapter. i dont know what to do with this fic as of now, so any ideas would be great to hear :D

Comments ( 30 )

6826708 Seems like they have a BONE to pick with each other.

I only have a quick idea not much, and I don´t know how to still make a spoiler without getting a bit space between the sentences, so please bear with me. I still like it, but it seems a bit forced how sad his situation is at the moment. Maybe it would need more thought from the characters, or a bit more background to make this more interessting.

Maybe he should get kicked out of his home, and he is getting help buy som sort of organisation that helps such people. I´m not exactly sure how it looks like if you start to ask for help to slowly buid up your own life, if you know what I mean. He probably could go to an office, and ask for help for his own home, maybe even in a different town, where only a few people with such ponys are. Like I said, there could live two, or three more people with three little, or grown up Ponys, and then he would have friends, and his daughter too. Honestly I want to avoid it, to have him staying with a friends, somehow I get the feeling I had that often enough, and that I didn´t liked it, because most of the time somehow the friend is starting to control his life by being sagely. I don´t think it would be good if he just continues to stay with his family, probably get´s beaten up everytime, and you would just repeat the same "I love you scene" over and over again. I don´t mean it in a bad way, I just feel like this would maybe get you nowhere, since you said you have no other idea. It still can be hard to him to get used to it, I forgot how old he is, but it would give you new opportunities if he get´s kicked out.

6826716 It may take some thinking to work around all these complications XD

6826722 hhhmmm yes, but it was the only thing I could come up with so fast. Does he has still other familymembers?, maybe that could be his first venue, like an aunt. I want someone that is still schocked about it, or a senile grandma, which would probably think Silver is a dog, or something like that. That would be a little bit funny I guess.

well, when the mom tells you to fuck you, you are fucked

How about a chapter where everyone in Chris's neighborhood who got one of those ponies meet up and socialize?

If word got out at school just a little idea :twilightsmile:

They should watch MY LITTLE PONY together or would that freak silver out. Maybe he could help her get her Cutie Mark on the weekends and slowly the parents accept Silver because they see how she is affecting Chris and making him happy and not a sad little sad sack

It's finally come! Thank you! man are we creative! My idea would be for Chris to simply leave home and live on the streets. But I really want to see the school's reaction! Like a show-and-tell with Silver would be nice!

Here is an outline for your consideration: Via friendship, mutual respect, and hard work - Chris and Silver go on a shared hero’s journey. Silver assists Chris into becoming a well-balanced man, while Chris assists Silver to transform from a pet into a full citizen, complete with the right to vote and hold elected office.

For inspiration, here are two useful links.

http://www.movieoutline.com/articles/the-hero-journey-mythic-structure-of-joseph-campbell-monomyth.html

https://creativewhack.com/product.php?productid=64

6872414 thanks for the support :D

6872921 I love this story so far. Good work.:moustache:

6872921
As there are equestrian clubs for the owners of real horses and ponies, I’m sure that there would be a support group for the owners of these intelligent ponies. Club events would be held to educate humans on the proper care of their ponies. In addition, the humans could purchase things for their ponies from merchant craftspeople, while meeting with other owners and their ponies in a social environment.
Similar to real horse conventions, a pony owners’ convention could soon be held in the city that Chris and Silver live in. A wealthy patron, such as Chris’s aunt who already owns an intelligent pony of her own, could purchase club competition uniforms for both Chris and Silver. That would give this story a secondary sports competition narrative to run beside the main heroes’ journey narrative.

First, a story is a narrative, a sequence of events of someone doing something for a reason.

Second, think like a journalist by asking the Five Ws and one H questions.

Who did that?
What happened?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did that happen?
How did it happen?

Third, put your story into a dynamic, wider world. And, have your named characters’ actions be motivated by logical reasons that your readers can relate to. I can imagine that Chris’s dad dislikes Silver because he fears losing his job to bioroids or biological androids, and Silver through no fault of her own, happens to be a biological android.
Have that conflict end with Chris’s dad realizing his errors in his thinking, taking out his exaggerated fears on an innocent foal. It is not Silver’s fault that Chris’s human boss threatens Chris’s dad and his fellow workers to accept working longer hours for less pay, or be replaced with biological androids. Chris’s dad then grows as a character by accepting Silver as a new member of his family.

6872921 please continue these stories! I don't want to rush or presure you, but these stories have so many feels!!!:scootangel:

This is so cute I just hope that his dad does not try to kill silver out of rage and hurts his son by accident

7299012 Stop giving the author these kinds of ideas!!! :flutterrage::raritycry::raritydespair:

I would like to have a new chapter please.

Um...you can try like a whole trying to get a job type deal ...to keep Silver and him afloat

I can only imagine the sheer magnitude of pain the bullies would be in if they ever did anything to silver.

This got my like.
But let me gather up the others before I take a hike.
Vietmane Veteren

They skimmed it over.
They like a lot.
I could just roll over.
But that's all the time I got.
Vietmane Veteran

Here's an idea of what to do for the next chapter.
He sneaks out to school with his little girl.

Vinyl-Scratch-DEAD-J17... right?

Login or register to comment