• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 1,299 Views, 16 Comments

A Viking, A Night Fury, & A Centaur - Thomlight Sparkle 1



Tirek has returned! So who is sent to confronted but a certain Night Fury and Viking.

  • ...
5
 16
 1,299

Chapter 2

Tirek had never felt so free before! Sure, he did spend time in Tartarus once again, but he was once again free. And not only would he get vengeance on the Princesses, but he'd also get revenge on Twilight Sparkle. Actually, Twilight Sparkle was his first target! The very one who had ruined his plans for revenge! but he wasn't gonna send her to Tartarus. No, he was gonna kill her! And he knew just where to find her, Ponyville. Infact, he was almost to the forest just outside of Ponyville.

"That stupid equine will regret he ever tried to take me on! She will pay! Big time! And so will those stupid alicorns! I will be ruler of this kingdom and then I will overthrow my so-called-father when I finish!" thundered Tirek, but as he approached the woods, he though he heard the sound of a ballistic whistle. But his thoughts were interrupted as a blue fireball appeared from behind him and struck his back! He stumbled slightly and yelled in pain after the fireball struck him. He looked around to see what had hit him but nothing was there.

"TIREK!!!" shouted a voice. Tirek looked around again. "TIREK!!!! I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!! TIREK!!!" as Tirek looked around again he then saw a black figure approaching him at full speed, he then warmed up a blast of magic but before he could finish, another blue fireball struck him in the chest causing him to fall back. He looked up again to see a black dragon fly over him.

"What the?" Tirek was confused, he hadn't seen a black dragon like that one before, but what was on the dragon really shocked him, it looked like a hairless Primate. Tirek then recalled of legends of Humans but he never thought they actually existed! But this was something strange, a human riding a dragon? but his thought process was interrupted again when another blue fireball struck him in the side of his abdomen. The Black dragon swooped around him as the rider called out.

"Sorry to drop in like this! But I can't let you harm my friends!" shouted Hiccup as he and Toothless flew around Tirek.

"You foolish being, you really think you and your dragon can stop me? I am the all powerful Tirek! Nothing can stop!" Tirek shouted in return, a hint of pride in his voice.

"Well, let's just see how you are against a Night Fury!" shouted Hiccup in return as he and Toothless flew higher, Tirek then started firing blasts of magic at them, but Toothless easily avoided each one. Not matter what Tirek tried, the Night Fury was just too fast for him.

"It's gonna take more then fancy moves to get me!" shouted Tirek as he continued firing magic. Toothless and Hiccup then flew into a cloud. "You can't hide forever! Come out and fight!" Then Toothless flew out from the cloud upside-down, but Hiccup wasn't in his saddle! "Huh? Where'd that scrawny human go?"

"Here, try some of this!" shouted Hiccup. Tirek looked around but then noticed green gas floating in front of him. Hiccup had deployed his gliding suit and was surrounding Tirek with Zippleback gas. "Time to light this freak!" H then ignites the Zippleback gas, which explodes, sending Tirek flying upward and then he hits the ground with a load thump. Hiccup glided back to Toothless and re hooked himself into the saddle. "Alright Bud, let's show Tirek what a Night Fury is made of!" Toothless growled in response and then flew back around and straight for Tirek. Toothless then fired 3 plasma blasts at Tirek, which stuck Tirek in the chest.

Tirek growled in fury and fired blasts of magic, but Toothless avoided each one and flew around Tirek, and fired Plasma blast after plasma blast. Striking Tirek at different angles, Tirek tried hard to blast them, but Toothless was too quick for him. "Come on! is that the best you can do, you stupid monkey horse?!" shouted Hiccup as Toothless roared.

"MONKEY HORSE?! YOU ARE DEAD!!!" Thunder Tirek as he fired anther blast of magic at them, which did partly hit Toothless' tail, a part of his prosthetic tail being partly damaged.

"Alright, let's try something else, bud!" Hiccup stated as they circled Tirek, looking for a weak spot of some kind. Then Hiccup noticed something. Everytime Tirek warmed up a blast of magic, the orb was slowly building up before he fired. Then it gave him an idea. "I've got it! Come on bud, time to end this monster!" shouted Hiccup. Toothless nodded and they flew head on straight for Tirek.

"Now, this ends for you!" shouted Tirek. But Hiccup was prepared for this. "Hold Toothless." He then waited for the right moment and then watched as the orb of magic started to build up. "NOW!!" shouted Hiccup. Toothless then flew straight for Tirek's head, in between his horns and then fired a giant plasma blast. The blast struck the orb of magic which exploded on impact!

"GAH!!!!!!" yelled Tirek in pain as he flew backwards and then into a cliff side. After he regained himself he then looked to his head and gasped. His horns and the white hair, and a bit of his head was scorched clean off! "No!! NO!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

"No, it isn't! You're up against a Night Fury, Tirek! And they are the most deadly dragon ever! They can even defeat a Red Death and Bewilderbeast! But now, this one is gonna defeat a centaur!" shouted Hiccup. Toothless charged straight for Tirek and then fire over last plasma blast he could muster and he closed in on Tirek. Tirek then started to warm up more magic, but this was a mistake Toothless the dive bombed for his head and fired the strongest plasma blast ever .

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Tirek as the plasma blast struck the magic orb above his head and exploded! The explosion was so intense it sent a fireball outward. Toothless shielded Hiccup as they flew into the fiery inferno and were engulfed by the flames.