• Published 14th Nov 2015
  • 4,001 Views, 72 Comments

Sweetie Belle is Pregnant!?! - Mocha Star



Sweetie Belle thinks she's pregnant and tries to figure out what to do and how to tell everypony. (Multiple endings, you choose!)

  • ...
38
 72
 4,001

Sad Ending

No, I can’t go to Fluttershy either. Twilight wasn’t a help. My sister is going to be so disappointed. My friends, what’re they going to do? What’re they gonna say?”

Sweetie was still in the shadow of the palace when she stopped, let her head drop, and began to weep quietly, softly.

I don’t have many options here. Come on, Sweetie Belle, you can figure something out.

Sweetie began walking ahead again, looking to the ground, hoping for an answer to fall in front of her, like they often did. This time, she entered the town without any answer. Her friends were at school and she was alone. Not even Rainbow Dash was seen zipping overhead, ready to crash in front of her.

She was alone in her troubles.

Alone with her thoughts.

Alone with a married stallions baby. This will ruin everything. No pony will be fine when they find out. Maybe I could leave? Where would I go? I can’t go to mom and dad’s. I heard what they did with aunt Glitter. I’ve never even met her, she got pregnant when she was young too.

Kicked out of school, the family, and had to leave Whinneyapolis while she was still pregnant.

She let a sob escape her as she walked through the town streets. The ground was all that interested her right now. The thoughts of everything she was about to lose, all thanks to a child she didn’t plan for. She was going to be like her aunt Glitter, a send away young mare that was a blight on their family name.

Wait, what family name? My parents are always on vacations or trying to dump me off on Rarity. Ever since I was a filly, they didn’t really have a place for me. They’re always trying to get rid of me. If not here, then to the cousins, or to a ‘family trip’ they couldn’t be there for.

She looked up to see herself on a nameless street in the little hamlet in the distant shadow of a mountain. Ponies of all types and colors were going about their day. Happy and content in their bliss. Her lower jaw began to drop.

“Aunt Glitter was kicked out of the family thirteen years ago. I’m twelve.” After a brief thought she closed her mouth, sniffled, and squeezed the last tears from her eyes, just as they were replaced with a new, slow, steady stream that matted the fur under her eyes.

I’m aunt Glitter’s daughter. That’s why they’re always trying to get rid of me. And now I’m her.

Her teeth ground together as she tried to steel herself. Standing as tall as her body would allow, cramps be damned. A look of strained determination on her face she used all her current will power to take a single step forward, followed by another.

Four paces. She made it four paces before she fell to the ground crying at her realization.

I am an unwanted foal of a family outcast.

She was sided by three ponies who knew she should have been at school. One, a unicorn, lifted her in his magic and began to take her back towards school with the others..

“Young lady, I understand you’re upset, however that’s no reason to avoid school.”

Sweetie looked around, still letting tears fall. The three ponies, one of each tribe. All males. All concerned for her. She frowned.

“I need to go home, I’m sick today.”

The stallions stopped and looked at her. Then her cutie mark. “Oh, hey. You’re, uh, Sweetie Top, right?”

“No, her name’s Sweetie Bop.”

“Guys, you’re embarrassing us, her name’s Sweet Wrap.”

Sweetie scowled. “Sweetie Belle. And my sister is Rarity. Let me go so I can go home, please,” she asked slightly sternly. The stallions looked to each other and nodded; lowering her to the ground before stopping his spell as she was righted to her hooves.

“Sweetie Belle? You’re one of those reckless fillies that just got your cutie marks, right?”

Sweetie tested her hooves on the ground and looked away without answering them. She felt a pat on her left cutie mark.

“Congrats, it was worth it, right?”

She looked to the warm smile of the pegasus that had touched her and screamed. Louder and with as much fear as though a timberwolf had lunged at her right then.

Reeling back the stallion watched as she galloped away in unrestrained terror.

Sweetie ran as fast as she could toward the safest and most comfortable pony she knew.

Fluttershy’s.

As the cottage came into view she turned. I can’t go in there, it’ll be awful. What’ll she tell everypony? I can’t stay here. I have to leave, I can’t have a baby ruin everything for everypony. My friends will understand. Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Rarity. Even though you’re not my real family, I’ll always feel like you are.

A firm look crossed her face and her heart pounded with determination as she approached the Everfree Forest, she didn’t look back as she had decided her new course in life.

Entering the forest she didn’t stop as the chills went through her from the dark magic that passed over her. The random animal noises didn’t stop her. The cramps had faded. The air smelled of fresh plants and she nearly dodged roots and lower tree branches with ease, and she began to make a small game of jumping over smaller bushes, knowing to not jump through them blindly.


Tragic Ending Here


She was half an hour, full gallop distance, into the forest when every animal went silent. She stopped in place, looking around worried. Her belly grumbled as she began to tremble. Her legs locked in place as she saw a pair of green eyes flicker in the bushes to her left.

She whimpered. “Please, I’m pregnant, don’t…”

Author's Note:

Choose your ending.

Silly Ending

Dramatic Ending

Tragic Ending

More endings to come