• Published 14th Nov 2015
  • 3,997 Views, 72 Comments

Sweetie Belle is Pregnant!?! - Mocha Star



Sweetie Belle thinks she's pregnant and tries to figure out what to do and how to tell everypony. (Multiple endings, you choose!)

  • ...
38
 72
 3,997

Chapter 2

Sweetie panicked for a moment. She was standing outside her sister’s business panting and beginning to sweat; not something Rarity would appreciate. She turned and ran inside, kicking the door closed with a slam. She galloped into the lounge and jumped on the couch, screaming into a pillow.

“What the hay am I gonna do? I just got my cutie mark,” she spoke to herself, into the pillow, “now I’m gonna be a mom. A mom?! Oh, Celestia help me, what’s everypony gonna say? This’ll ruin Rarity’s reputation. The Cakes will have to close. I’ll never be allowed to come back. It’ll be the end of the Crusaders and we finally have our destinies.”

She groaned and tried to curl into a ball, but the pain stabbed her again. “Th-that must be the baby. A little foal,” she felt herself tearing up for the first time.

“Sweetie Belle,” Rarity called from the top of the stairs in her haughty voice, “don’t be late to school.”

Sweetie hiccupped at the thoughts of how her classmates would react. What will Diamond Tiara say? Sure, she’s nicer, but old habits. I have to try something. Rarity,she called back, “I’m too sick to go to school. I really feel awful,” she forced a cough for effect, “I don’t want to spread it to anypony else.”

A few seconds of silence ground on Sweetie’s fears while she waited for Rarity to answer.

“That’s okay. I’ll make certain you teacher gets a note while I’m out today.” The door audibly shut and Sweetie exhaled a breath she was holding. She fell back on the couch and laid on her back, propped up by the pillow, she looked at her lower belly, still distended and tender.

“Oh, Celestia, what’m I gonna do?”

She lay there until Rarity got her attention. Bleached white purple mane, fake voice; she’s ready for the day. “Hey Rarity. Um, mind if I just relax until I’m better? I’ve got my homework to finish still so I’ll stay busy,” Sweetie offered.

“Oh, heavens no. You’re ill, and no sister of mine will be doing anything besides resting until she’s better. I’ve learned my lessons on overworking you while you’re under the weather, never again. Now,” she said flipping her mane, “would you prefer your room or to stay on the couch?”

“Um, my room?”

“Very well,” Rarity exclaimed encompassing Sweetie in her magic. Sweetie screamed in pain as her body raised causing Rarity to drop her. “Sweetie Belle, are you alright? Are you hurt?”

“No, I’m fine, sis. Just cramps, I guess.”

“Oh, well, perhaps… No, you’re not old enough to be in heat yet. Perhaps I should call a doctor,” Rarity asked herself tapping her chin as she stood next to her little sister, who was holding her belly, trying to keep still.

“N-no, it’ll pass. Right? These things happen. I’ve just gotta tough it out. If I get worse I’ll let you know, honest.”

Rarity looked skeptically at Sweetie before reluctantly nodding and taking a step back. “You’re sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, don’t you have an appointment?”

“Yes dear, two in about five minutes, each five minutes apart. I’ll make you some tea, should help right away.”

“Thanks, Rarity.”

“Think nothing of it. It’s what sisters do for one another. On second thought, don’t cook for me, I’m sure I need to build my immune system.”

Sweetie scowled. “I’m not that bad a coo- Owowow, okay. Laying down.”

Rarity had looked on in concern as her sister had a cramp right before her. It seems legitimate, however, as painful as it is, it doesn’t seem to be that serious. “Very well, I’ll be right back.”

Alone at last. I’ve gotta get out of here, maybe it’s not real. Maybe it’s in my head. I bet if I ask Twilight… No, I can’t just ask her if a stallion got me pregnant by accident. I know! I’ll ask her how to take care of a friend who’s pregnant. That’ll work.

Half an hour later Rarities first client showed up along with a small herd ready to offer opinions on Rarity’s work, giving Sweetie a chance to sneak out the back door.

She trotted as quickly as she could, painful cramps every few paces struck her making her wince, but she was a filly on a mission. She had to know what to do.

She knocked several times on the castle doors before walking in. “Twilight? Are you here? I need some advice.”

“Oh, Sweetie Belle? I’m in the library,” Twilight’s voice called from down the hall.

Of course she is.

“Hi Princess Twilight,” Sweetie grinned. She knew Twilight didn’t like being called ‘Princess Twilight’, especially by her friends.

“Hi, Sweetie. How can I help you?”

Sweetie walked to a bean bag and carefully laid down on her side, keeping the weight off her belly. “I have a, um, friend, who might be pregnant and, um, she doesn’t know what to do.”

Twilight’s expression turned to shock as she registered the classic ‘hypothetical’ question.

“Sweetie,” she asked calming herself and taking control of her emotions, “how did this friend of yours get pregnant?” she asked laying on the floor beside Sweetie.

“Um, there might have been a party. And a stallion might have touched her in a place.”

Twilight’s brow furrowed and her feathers bristled. She suppressed the urge to demand who touched the filly, find him, then send him to the deepest dungeon, then throw that dungeon into a volcano.

“Sweetie, who is this friend?”

“Um, you don’t know her,” Sweetie hesitated.

“I bet Pinkie does, let’s ask her,” Twilight offered starting to push herself up.

“NO! I mean, no, that’s okay. She just needs to know what to expect.”

“Okay, well, how far along is she in her pregnancy?” Twilight probed.

“Um, I don’t know,” she said looking to her belly unconsciously. Twilight felt her heart drop. “She might be close, but she can’t tell anypony.”

Twilight fought the urge to cry, hug the filly tight, and tell her everything was going to be okay. “W-well,” she cleared her throat, “she’ll have to tell everypony when she has a foal crying behind her.”

Sweeties eyes widened. “W-what? W-why…”

“You don’t know how they’re, oh my.” Her horn lit and a series of books levitated over and stacked beside them. The second book was pulled and laid open between them. Twilight began to read and explain how the foal would be brought into the world. Sweetie’s eyes were wide and she was sweating by the end.

“Th-that’s gonna come out of, um, her, back there place?” she asked nervously. Twilight nodded slowly. “I-I have to go and, uh, tell her what I know,” Sweetie said taking to her hooves and squeaking as another cramp tore through her body. “Thanks.”

“Wait. Sweetie, you have to tell your friend to talk to the guard, or me. No stallion should do what he did to her.”

Sweetie cringed in fear, nodded, then left quickly.

“SPIKE! I NEED YOU TO TAKE A LETTER!” Twilight screamed into the castle halls as soon as Sweetie had left.

Sweetie trotted into town, nervous about what was going to happen. She wasn’t ready to do what the book said. To give birth. She didn’t even know how long pregnancy lasted. It felt like it was pretty far advanced since the contractions were happening already.

Oh no, what’m I gonna do? Where’ll I have it? How’m I gonna tell Mr. Cake he’s… She abandoned the thought as she looked to find a safe place to think everything over. The clubhouse? Nah, too warm. The lake? No, too many old ponies. I know! Fluttershy’s is a great place to rest.

Author's Note:

Choose your ending.

Sad

Silly Ending

Dramatic Ending

Tragic Ending

More endings to come