• Published 8th Nov 2015
  • 2,789 Views, 145 Comments

Start Of A New Life - Madox



Trixie suffers of nightmares since she wore the Alicorn Amulet and returns to Ponyville to ask Twilight for help.

  • ...
1
 145
 2,789

Epilogue 1

Several weeks passed in which Trixie fully healed from her injuries. She has not been idle through that entire time, planning out new acts for her shows and planning out her first tour since she came to Ponyville last year.

Her promised performance for the town has been a huge success. For hours she entertained the gathered ponies of her home with her stories and her tricks, and at the end, she received a mass of applause and cheer.

That has been several days ago. Now Trixie stood with her friends at the edge of town, admiring once again the two finished wagons before her. The mobile stage has received a night-style painting in different shades of blue and decorated with moons and stars to fit her last name. Rarity has also provided a set of purple curtains for the stage, also decorated with the same stars and moons.

The second and main wagon was slightly bigger than the stage wagon and painted and decorated the same. It also had a small second floor containing the sleeping area while the first floor mostly was for storage and a small cooking place. Trixie had made sure that there was room enough for Lavender and Fuchsia as well, even if it meant sacrificing room. After all, what would she do on tour without her friends and assistants? It might be cramped, but the company would be worth it.

Fuchsia emerged from the inside of the main wagon and approached Trixie while Lavender was checking the connection of the two wagons. "Everything is in place and secured. We are ready to go."

Trixie nodded and turned to face her other friends. "I guess it's time." She stepped forward and pulled Twilight into a hug. "I'm going to miss all of you."

"And we will miss you," Twilight said as she returned the hug before letting go. "But it's not forever. What did you say where you are going?"

Trixie looked at the mountain in the distance, or better at the city located on its side. "Canterlot is the main goal for now, maybe with a few small villages on the way. I neglected it for too long, and I promised Ms. Song to come to visit and perform for the kids once I'm traveling again." She was quiet for a moment while she thought. "I think we will be gone for a month at most."

"Make sure to show them what you are made of!" Rainbow called from the back.

Trixie saluted. "Will do!" She turned and stepped into the wagon. Lavender was already waiting inside while Fuchsia was at the front attached to the harness to take the first shift of pulling. Trixie was really glad for the featherweight spell the princess cast on the two wagons, otherwise, it would be near impossible for the three of them to move them.

Trixie opened one of the windows on the side to lean out, Lavender doing the same on the other side. "Alright Fuchsia, whenever you are ready!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Fuchsia called back. She began pulling and without any effort, the wagons started moving.

Trixie and Lavender both waved out from their windows. "Goodbye!" they both called to their friends.

"See ya soon, partners!"

"Goodbye!"

"Au revoir, darlings!"

"Once you are back I will throw you a party!"

"Try to be as awesome as me!"

"I will miss having you around! Come back soon!" Twilight called out last.

Trixie kept waving. 'This was the moment I have been waiting for all this time, to get back on the roads and do what I love. I missed it dearly all these months, but now the Great and Powerful Trixie was finally back.' Her excited smile on her face fell as it became harder to see her friends in the distance, or more precisely the lavender colored mare she came to call her best friend until she was looking sadly back where she saw them last, feeling like something important was missing.

'But why does it hurt so much to go now?'