• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 1,194 Views, 66 Comments

Double The Chaos - The Lutece twins



A father and his daughter are turning into Discord and Screwball. A five score divided by four story.

  • ...
10
 66
 1,194

Chapter 1: The dream

Discord walked through the everfree forest on his way to Fluttershy's cottage, whistling a little tune. He smiled as he neared the cottage in front of him. He could see Fluttershy surrounded by all sorts of animals as she fed them. Fluttershy saw Discord and smiled.

"Hello Discord." She said.

"Hello Fluttershy." Discord said.

"Umm, Discord, can I ask you a favor and watch the animals while I go and grab some more food for them?" She asked. Discord nods.

"Of course, that's what friends are for." He said. Fluttershy smiles and runs inside. As he looked at the animals, a particular white bunny was giving him the stink eye. Discord raises a eyebrow. He was about to say something, when he felt something very familiar. He looks up and frowns, but sees nothing.

"Strange, I swore that feeling was familiar." He muttered.

"Indeed it is, old friend." A voice said. Discord jumped and turned around. His eyes widen when he sees himself. Discord knew that it was a more evil version of himself. He frowns.

"I thought I got rid of you thousands of years ago." Discord said, sneering.

"You fool," Evil Discord said. "You can never get rid of me. I am you, and you are me. But this time, there will be only one." He said. Evil Discord snapped his fingers and strange cuffs slapped onto Discord's wrists.

"What! What is this!?" Discord yelled as he tried to break free from the cuffs, but couldn't.

"You think I wouldn't have come prepared. Those cuffs cancel out your powers leaving you defenceless." Evil Discord said.

"Let go of me this instance!" Discord yelled.

"Uh, uh, uh, not this time." Evil D said. "This time I win." He said. He then clears his throat. "Five score! Divided by four!" Evil D started to chant playfully as Discord tries to break free.

'No, not this!' Discord thought, struggling harder.

“Your memories removed, your body confused!” Evil D continued. Discord screamed as he felt his powers being striped from him painfully.

"For your insolence you must pay, cast off to lands far far away!" Evil D continued.

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!!" Discord screamed as his vision was filled with light.

"Discord!" He heard Fluttershy scream his name, then darkness.
____________________________________________________________________


"Raaaah!" Michael screamed as he woke up. He breathed heavily as he looked around his room, sweat running down his face. His breathing slowed down as he remembered where he was.

"Wh... what was that?" He muttered. He looked outside and saw that it was still night out. He then looks at his clock and saw that it said 4:10 a.m. He looks at his hands as he remembers the dream.

"It... it felt real. I could feel the pain in that dream. It felt like a memory and not a dream." He muttered. Suddenly a knock at his door brought him out of his stupor. "Come in." He said. The door opened and a 8 year old girl holding a large rainbow dash plush came in.

"Daddy," Sarah said, sounding tired. "I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?" She asked. Michael smiled and nodded, moving some of the covers from the bed.

"Sure sweetie." He said. Sarah walked to Michael's bed and climbed in. She snuggled Michael and her rainbow dash plush and soon fell asleep. Michael laid back down and remembered the dream. It was still clear in his head.

"It didn't feel like a dream, it felt like a memory. Yet why do I remember it?" He muttered. He sighs and looks at the calendar and sees that it's his 25th birthday.

"Happy birthday to me." Michael muttered, before going back asleep.

Hours Later

Beep beep beep beep beep. The clocks alarm went off telling Michael and Sarah that it's time to wake up. Sarah stirred in her fathers arms.

"Nnngh, five more minutes daddy..." she muttered. Michael yawns.

"Come on, it's a school day and I have to get ready for work." He said quietly.

"I don't wanna go to school...I feel icky" Sarah said, sounding sick. She sighed heavily from the woe that had consumed her over night, placing her in a state of illness. Michael places a hand on her forehead and sees that it's hot.

"Yea, your not feeling well. Will you be fine by yourself while I'm at work?" He asked as he got off the bed. A slim shrug was Sarah's only response. Michael hands Sarah a piece of paper with his phone number.

"If anything comes up or you need me, call me like always, ok?" He asked.

"Okay, daddy." Sarah said, taking the paper. Michael nods and walks to the bathroom to get ready for work. Sarah lays under the covers, not making a sound as her sickness left her feeling weak and fatigued. Michael comes out of the bathroom in his work clothes and sees Sarah underneath the covers.

"Get well, ok?" He said. Sarah nods weakly.

"I'll try. Have a good day at work, daddy." She said. Michael nods and grabs his briefcase.

"I will." He said as Sarah falls asleep. Michael walks out of the room, stopping by the kitchen to grab a donut and his keys from the table, then walks out the door towards his car. He gets in the car and sets his briefcase on the seat next to him. He starts the car and slowly drives out of the driveway. As Michael drove to work, he turns on the radio. As usual, Micheal found himself flipping through the many stations to find something of any interest to delude the boredom he had been feeling. He passed the weather station, the talk show stations, and the music stations. There was nothing good on anyway, or the station was on break. He continued to slowly rotate the slightly squeaky knob, until he swore he heard what sounded like someone somewhere claimed they'd had been turning into a character named Rainbow Dash. Being a brony himself, he decided to listen onto what he assumed was a scam. It gave him a slight peak of interest, and thus, he removed his stubby fingers from the radio dial. Just up ahead along the highway was a sea of red lights in the early morning light, from the taillights of cars that had found themselves in a car jam Micheal was soon to be a part of. As he came to the car jam, he had a bemused look on his face.

"Oh, come on!" He yelled, honking the horn. Car horns blared far and near for about a quarter mile where there had been a flipped car to the side of the road, and the other had almost crossed over the median, broken car parts littered the ground. As Michael drove by the wreckage, he looked at it.

"Dear, Celestia, I hope nobody was hurt badly." He said. He then shakes his head and blinks. "Did I say: dear Celestia?" He muttered. He shrugs and continues to drive. "Ah well." He said. Cars began to move slowly forward as a patrol officer guided them into a single lane. After 20 minutes of getting through and another 10 minutes, he makes it to work. Michael's boss was standing near the entrance, and had noticed Micheal's entrance.

"What's the excuse for being late THIS time?" His boss stated.

"Sorry about that sir, there was a accident on the highway that was bad. It was backed up quite far." Michael said.

"Sure it was." Boss said in a bemused manner, with his thick hairy arms across his chest. He worse a white long sleeve button up, with the sleeves rolled up. His black hair had been brushed back, and a pair of glasses sat in front of his green eyes. Michael lightly gulps. Michael wasn't exactly afraid of his boss, but he didn't want to get fired.

"I shall get started on working now, shall I." Michael said.

"You better." His boss ordered. He fixed his white name tag which read Barnes, and turned to leave. Michael hurries towards his cubicle.

"Man, how I hate Barnes, he can be a real dick sometimes." He muttered. Without realizing it, Micheal's hair had begun to turn white. Michael makes it to his cubicle. He smiles when he sees his mlp figurines on a self above his computer.

"Hey, what took you so long to get here?" A voice behind him said. Michael turns around and sees Jonathan.

"Ah, hey Jonathan, I got here late because of a accident on the highway." Michael said.

"Ah that bites man." Jonathan said. Michael nods.

"It does, it does. It was quite bad too." He said.

"So, have you heard this crazy thing on the news about people apparently turning into ponies?" Jonathan asked.

"I have. I think it's some sort of prank just to get people's attention." Michael said.

"It's real alright." Jonathan said. Jonathan reached behind him and pulled out a short white and mint green tail. "This isn't a cling on." He said, wagging the tail a couple of times. "You jealous?" He asked. Michael spews the coffee that he started to drink from, causing him to cough madly.

"That's... that's impossible!" He yells.

"My girlfriend was sooo jealous! I guess the only bad thing that can come from this is losing my masculinity. Also," Jonathan said. He lifted his shirt from the side to reveal a lyre cutie mark on a small patch of mint green fur. "I'm turning into Lyra!" He said. Michael blankly stares off into space. Jonathan stuffs his tail back into his pants.

"Hey, Micheal, you there?" He asked. Michael continues to stare off into space blankly. Jonathan lightly smacks him across the face.

"Dude...I think it's-" he was cut short by the phone ringing, that brought Michael out of his stupor
Michael answers the phone.

"Yes?" He asked.

"D-d-daddy...?" Sarah's voice came over the phone. Michael's eyes widen a little.

"S-sarah, what's wrong?"" He asked.

"I...I..." Sarah gulped, and suddenly hung up.

"Sarah? Sarah!?" Michael yells, getting up from his chair quickly.

"Whats wrong with Sar?" Jonathan asked. Meanwhile, Sarah lays curled up on the bed, crying in her distraught. Michael grabs his briefcase.

"I need to see her." He said.

"I'll come with!" Jonathan said. Michael nods as he and Jonathan speed walk out of the office.

"Ok. Did you drive here, or did you take the bus?" Michael asked.

"My car was in the shop so I bused it." Jonathan said as he followed Michael to his car. They reach Michael's car.

"Get in." Michael said, getting in the driver seat. Jonathan lets his tail free and gets in. Meanwhile, Sarah hides under the covers, her ears folded down. Michael starts the car and drives out of the office parking lot and drives towards home.

"So Jonathan, what we're you going to say before Sarah called?" Michael asked.

"Oh, yeah, you got tree branches sticking out of your hair which is turning white." Jonathan said. Michael slams on the breaks and pulls the car over to the curb. He looks at Jonathan.

"WHAT!!!" Michael yells. Jonathan pokes the tree branches on Michael's head.

"Yeah, you're turning into Discord. Maybe Sar is changing too." Jonathan said. Michael slams on the gas pedal.

"No, no, no, no , no, no, no, no, no!" He yells, swerving around other cars as they blared their horns.

"Aaaaand you just sped past a cop. great going, mate." Jonathan said. Michael looks at the cop car that's not chasing them.

"Uuuuuh, I don't know why, but I can tell that the cop is asleep in his car." Michael said. Jonathan pulls out a random tiny squirt gun and aims it out of the window and opens fire.

"Pew pew!" He said. Michael is about to look at Jonathan, but looks at the overhead mirror and sees his eyes changing into discords eyes.

"Great, just great. My eyes are changing." Michael said. Jonathan threw his squirt gun out of the window once it was empty.

"Don't worry I got him! Well, not really...and what was that about your eyes?" He asked. Michael pulls into the driveway of his home and looks at Jonathan and shows him his eyes, where his right eye has fully changed into discords eye.

"See, my eyes are changing." Michael said.

"That's cool. I have a vagina." Jonathan said. "A pony vagina." He said as he got out of the car. Michael facepalms.

"Please, not at my house." He said as he got out of his car. Jonathan skips happily up to the door. Sarah wrapped the covers around herself upon hearing Micheal's arrival. Michael walks up to the front door and opens it.

"Sarah? Sarah!?" He says. Sarah cried slightly, holding her head in her hands which had started to grow a messy white and purple mane. Michael walks into his room.

"Sarah?" He asked.

"Don't look at me..." Sarah said. Michael walks up to the bed and sees Sarah underneath.

"Please, Sarah, look at me." Michael said. Sarah had been shaking with fear, soaking the bed with her tears.

"I can't, daddy..." She said, sounding scared.

"What's wrong with her?" Jonathan asked as he walked in.

"I... I think it's happening to her as well lyra." Michael said.

"Dude...you just called me Lyra..." Jonathan said.

"Leave me alone..." Sarah said. Michael shakes his head.

"I...I did, sorry." Michael said. He looks at Sarah. "Sarah, I think whatevers happening to you, is happening to us as well.

"What do you mean by that..." Sarah asked.

"Sarah, please look at us." Michael said.

"No! You'll just get rid of me!" Sarah yelled. Michael's voice gets slightly deeper and sounds slightly like Discord's voice.

"Sarah... whoa voice change... anyway, please Sarah, look at me, please." He said. Sarah laid still.

"Dude, just..." Jonathan said, ripping the covers off of her. Michael gasps and sees Sarah having a puffy purple and white mane, and pony ears.

"S... Sarah?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, daddy..." Sarah said, sniffing. She hid her face in her hands and cried. Michael sits on the bednext to her.

"I guess it's happening to you too, Sarah." Michael said, sighing. Sarah shook full of fear.

"P-please don't hate me..." She whimpered. Michael is quite shocked at what Sarah said.

"I would never hate you Sarah, ever. So please, look at my eyes and see that I will never ever hate you." Michael said.

"I dont want you to see what I look like...I'm a mutated freak!" Sarah yelled. Michael grabs Sarah and hugs her.

"To me, your not a mutated freak." Michael said.

"What's happening to us, daddy..." Sarah asked. Michael holds Sarah out in front of him.

"I don't know sweetie, but I will never hate you. I mean looked at me, I'm turning as well." He said, chuckling slightly. Sarah saw his white hair and the two horns sticking out of his head.

"Discord..." She said. Michael chuckles.

"Yea, I'm turning into Discord, and Jonathan is turning into Lyra." He said.

"So you dont hate me?" Sarah asked. Michael shakes his head.

"I will never hate you Sarah." He said. Sarah hugged him tight. Michael smiles.

"Now, we just need to know who you are turning into, Sarah." Michael said.

"I dont wanna turn into anypony!" Sarah yelled, just as Michael hugs Sarah.

"Shhh, I'm here." Michael said.

"I wish mommy were here..." Sarah said sadly. Michael sighs.

"I know, I wish she were here too." Michael said. Sarah's ears twitched slightly.

"I love you daddy." Sarah said. Michael hugs Sarah.

"I love you too." He said. "Now then, let's figure out who your turning into Sarah." Michael said.

"Okay, but how?" She asked. Sarah's left ear flopped every now and again.

"Ugh I hate it how it does that!" She said in frustration as she held her ear. Michael looks at Jonathan.

"Hey, Jonathan, want to help me figure out who Sarah's turning into?" He asked.

"Despite the messy mane, blue color of her fur, she's not fleetfoot." Jonathan said, thinking. "She isn't Trixie. She must be... Screwball!" He says.

"Wait, Screwball!" Michael said.

"I'm becoming a...a crazy pony!?" Sarah yelled. Michael stares off into space.

"Why.... why is this happening to us?" He asked.

"Great. Just great." Sarah said.

"Humans are best ponies." Jonathan said.

"Why... why is this happening to me and Sarah on my birthday..." Michael said.

"I dunno..." Jonathan said.

"What's gonna happen to us?" Sarah asked. Michael puts Sarah back on the bed.

"From what Jonathan says, you and him are turning into ponies. He's turning into Lyra, and your turning into screwball, Sarah. Me, I'm turning into Discord." Michael said.

"This bites." Sarah said bitterly.

"I'm fine with it!" Jonathan said happily. Michael gives a deadpan look at Jonathan, just as his left eye changes into discords eye.

"I for one, am not okay with this. We need to find a way to change back. Because I don't want to be the embodiment of chaos, same with Sarah." Michael said. Sarah was curled up on the bed rocking back and fourth.

"We're just freaks...we're just becoming mutated freaks..." she said.

"That's you, but im enjoying my transformation!" Jonathan said.

"Hey! We never asked for this at all!" Michael yelled. He looks at Sarah and holds her.

"I'm just saying im enjoying my transformation!" Jonathan said. Michael blinks then shakes his head.

"Whoa, I don't know what came over me." Michael said.

"Whateves. I gotta bust some flank and get back to work." Jonathan said, turning and leaving.

"Wait Jonathan! If you need to stop by, you know where I live!" Michael yelled as Jonathan left.

"No duh, I've known for the longest time, silly head." Jonathan said.

"I know, I was just reminding you." Michael said.

"Well, see ya!" Jonathan said as he skipped out of the house, tail swinging behind him.

"I can't do this...I won't be able to go to school ever again!" Sarah sniffed. Michael holds Sarah close.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm here." He said.

"What's happening to us..." Sarah asked.

"From what we know, were turning into My little pony characters." Michael said.

"I know that..." Sarah said.

"But what are we going to do. We can't just sit here." Michael said.

"I don't know honestly..." Sarah said.

"Want to take a nap for now and ponder about it later?" Michael asked.

"I can't sleep...the nightmares just keep coming..." Sarah said, sounding scared.

"Why don't you lay down with me. How does that sound?" He asked as he layed out on the bed, trying to be careful not to bang his new horns on the bed rest.

"Okay." Sarah said. She snuggled into Micheal. Michael closes his eyes.

"Sweet dreams, Sarah." Michael said, falling asleep a few minutes later.

"Wait...did you ever tell your boss you left?" Sarah asked. Michael opens his eyes.

"I... I didn't. But he could have seen me rush out of there because of family." He said. Sarah shrugs and eventually falls asleep. Michael closes his eyes and falls asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

This is my first five score divided by four story ever. So please, I hope you enjoy it. :pinkiehappy: