• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 3,380 Views, 123 Comments

Rarity's Fairy Tail - CosmicAlchemist24

  • ...
11
 123
 3,380

The Flaming Pegasus.

Previously on Fairy Tail,
N-“I’m Natsu Dragneel, nice to meet you.”
R-“My name is Rarity, nice to meet you too.
N-“I’m heading to Manehattan to visit my friend Coco pommel.”
R-“You know Coco?”
N-“Yea she’s my friend and fellow comrade.”
R-“Oh dear I must get my things.”
N-“Let me help you, it’s the least I can do.”
R-“Thank you Natsu, I’d really appreciate the help.”

Fairy Tail: Snow Fairy.

“Oh Manehattan, what you do to me.” Rarity said looking around the city. “You must really like the city huh?” Natsu asked.

“But of course darling I may live in a small town, but I love the city, that actually reminds Me Natsu where are you from?” Rarity asked.

“Oh I’m live in on the edge of Ghastly Gorge.” Natsu said with a smile. Rarity was shocked not only did he live close to Ponyville, but he lived near Ghastly Gorge.

“Um.. Natsu, Why do you live do the edge of Ghastly Gorge, you know that’s right near the Everfree Forest right?” Rarity asked.

“Of course I do, I my training in the Everfree Forest.” Natsu said nonchalantly. Rarity was just as confused as before, but before she could ask another question she and Natsu turned a corner to find a huge crowd of people cheering and taking pictures.

“Huh, what’s going on over there?” Natsu asked. “I’m not sure.” Rarity said with a raised eyebrow.

Just the a few mares walked pass them to go join the crowd.

“Hey excuse me, do you know what’s going on over there?” Natsu asked them.

“You mean you don't know, Prince Blueblood is in town for the next week.” One of the mares said.

Rarity face went from confused to disgusted and Natsu caught on to this. “Hey Rarity, are you ok?” Natsu asked.

Rarity didn't answer she still looked angry, Natsu then took a deep breath. “RARITY!” Natsu screamed.

Rarity was snapped out of her thoughts but, was so scared by Natsu’s outburst she accidentally slapped him across his muzzle and made him fall to the ground.

“Oh Natsu I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.” Rarity said. Natsu looked up at her and rubbed his muzzle.

“Geez Rarity, you didn't have to hit me.” Natsu said getting up. Rarity then glared at him.

“Well you didn't have to scream in my ear and scare me half to death.” Rarity said a little irritated.

“I did it because you looked like you were angry and I wanted to know what was wrong and to see if I could help, so excuse me for worrying about you!” Natsu said with a glare.

Rarity’s face softened and she felt a little guilty. “I’m sorry Natsu, it’s just I had a very terrible experience with Blueblood.” Rarity said.

“It’s alright really and what do you mean by a terrible experience?” Natsu asked.

“I’d rather not talk about it, let's just get to Coco’s before-”

“Well well if it is the the Commoner of Generosity.” Natsu and Rarity turned to see Blueblood standing in front of the crowd.

Natsu just gave to prince a confused look, but Rarity she just glared at him. “I have a name you know.” Rarity said irritated.

“Oh forgive me I always forget that you and the other Commoners of Harmony have them.” Blueblood said with a smug smile.

Rarity was getting pissed and Natsu saw that and glared at the prince.

“Hey, where do you get off talking to people like that?” Natsu asked in a threatening tone.

“I can speak to anypony I want in anyway I want you peasant.” Blueblood said. Now Natsu was getting angry.

“Ok pal, who in Tartarus’s name do you think you are, you may have a royal title, but that’s all it is a title. If you are royalty you should be showing leadership and respect to your subjects, not treating them like they’re trash.” Natsu said glaring at Blueblood.

Rarity was taken aback by Natsu’s words not only did he talk back and scold a royal, but he talked as if Blueblood was just any other pony acting like a spoiled brat and seeing this actually made her smile a bit.

Blueblood was furious and his face showed it. “How dare you talk to to me like that you peasant, merely speak of filth on bottom of my hoof I shall have you sent to the dungeons of Canterlot for eternity.” Blueblood said angrily.

“Oooh The dungeon I’m so scared, please is that the only threat you got for me your not-so highness.” Natsu said.

Everypony around them was staring at Natsu shocked. “What does that pony think he’s doing?” Somepony said. “I don’t know but he’s going to get it if he keeps talking.” Somepony else said. Rarity heard the ponies talking about the situation and started to worry.

“I’ll give you one chance to take back what you said peasant.” Blueblood said about to lose his cool.

Natsu stepped forward looked at Blueblood and said with a smile. “Make me asswipe.” Everypony gasped at the language Natsu used, but Rarity actually….giggled?

Wait, why am I giggling, I would never laugh at such language.” Rarity thought to herself.

Blueblood Was officially done with this Pegasus. “That’s it, GUARDS TAKE HIM AWAY NOW!” Blueblood yelled.

The Guard were about to take him away, But Rarity stood in front of Natsu. “Miss Rarity please step aside.” One of the Guards said.

“I’m sorry sir, but this Pegasus is my friend and I doubt that Princess Twilight would be happy if you arrested a friend of mine.” Rarity said with a smirk.

The Guards backed off knowing that Rarity was on the Friendship Council with Twilight and the rest of her friends.

“You can’t do that you commoner.” Blueblood said. “Oh so you can use your authority against ponies, but when they do it’s not fair, you really are pathetic.” Natsu said.

Rarity giggled and smiled looking at Blueblood. “I believe we are done here, come along Natsu let’s get to Coco’s.” Rarity said as she began to walk away. Natsu nodded and began to walk with her.

Blueblood looked at them walking away and he was still pissed. “DON”T THINK THIS IS OVER PEASANT, YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE.” Blueblood yelled.

Natsu didn’t even care enough to turn back. “Yea whatever you say” Natsu said not really caring.

After leaving the crowd, Rarity and Natsu walked in silence for a while and it was Natsu who spoke up. “I’m sorry Rarity I didn’t mean to cause a scene like that.” He said looking down.

“Natsu darling it’s fine believe me, I can’t stand that stallion and he needed to be put in his place.” Rarity said with a smile.

Natsu smiled back at her and looked ahead. “Hey we’re here.” Natsu said looking at Coco’s house. “Oh good my hooves are killing me.” Rarity said. Natsu rolls eyes at her comment.

The two proceeded to the door and Natsu knocked. A few seconds later, Coco came to the door and saw her two friends at the door.

“Oh Rarity it’s so good to see you.’ Coco said hugging her.

“Oh Coco it’s so good to see you too.” Rarity said hugging her back.

“Well I guess I’m invisible huh?” Coco looked behind Rarity to see a familiar rose maned Pegasus.

“Natsu.” Coco said going up to hug him.

“It’s good to see you to Coco, seems like you’re doing well here huh?” Natsu said Hugging her back.

“Aye, it’s been great and I have Rarity to thank for that. She’s the one who got me this job in the first place.” Coco said with a smile. Natsu turned to Rarity.

“Is that true?” Natsu asked.

“Why yes it is, I asked her if she wanted the job after she quit being Suri’s assistant and it looks like you are doing very well for yourself now.” Rarity said with a smile.

“Aye, oh where are my manners today please come in you two.” Coco said.

“Don’t mind if we do, Ladies first.” Natsu said holding the door them.

“Well aren’t you the gentlecolt.” Rarity said. Coco then giggled at her comment.

“If you think Natsu is a gentlecolt, then you are in for a big surprise.” Coco said still giggling.

“Hey!” Natsu said

Rarity didn’t know what she meant by that Natsu seemed nice and very well mannered, maybe this has to do with how Natsu acted in front of blueblood. Rarity decided to drop it, but she would ask questions later. As the walked in Rarity and Natsu sat down and Coco went into the kitchen.

“I’ll get you some tea Rarity, Natsu the usual right?” Coco asked.

“You know me too well.” Natsu said with a smile.After a few minute, Coco came back with a pot of tea and two cups for her and Rarity and for Natsu she brought him a cup of…..Fire?

“Um Coco Darling, Why do you have a cup filled with fire, no a better question is how did you put fire in a cup without it burning?” Rarity asked.

“Huh? Oh I guess Natsu hasn’t told you yet huh?” Coco asked.

“Well you see Natsu isn’t a normal Pegasus.” Coco said.

“What do you mean he’s net a normal Pegasus?” Rarity asked still confused. Coco turned to Natsu and nodded to him.

Natsu nodded back, took the cup and began to drink the fire. Rarity had a dumbfounded look on her face, He was...drinking fire. “h...h..How?” Rarity choked out.

Coco put a hoof on her back. “Breath Rarity this is normal for Natsu, he can drink and also eat fire.” Coco said. Rarity was still not understanding.

“Natsu, will you please explain?” Coco asked.

“Of course you see-”

KA-BOOM

From out of nowhere, there was an explosion in the front of the house and surprisingly it was a bunch of the royal guards charging in and surrounding the three.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” Natsu asked.

“I told you I would teach you your place peasant.” Natsu looked over and behind one of the guards was Blueblood.

“Oh great this jerk again.” Natsu said angrily .Rarity was also angry at what was going on.

“How dare you just barge into somepony’s house like this.” Rarity said angrily.

“Yea what is your deal Blueballs?” Natsu said. Everything went quiet for good minute and both Coco and Rarity laughed their flanks off.

“Oh sweet Celestia Natsu, Did you really forget his name?” Rarity asked still laughing.

“It wouldn’t surprise me it is Natsu after all.” Coco said.

“What’s that suppose to mean!?” Natsu asked. The two Mares just kept laughing not answering his question.

The guards were dumbfounded at the scene and Blueblood he was angry, he didn’t like being ignored.

“That’s enough I will not ignored by you peasants any longer, and you you will pay for what you said to me.” Blueblood said pointing to Natsu.

“Blueblood you better stop this now before the Princesses find out.” Rarity said stepping up and glaring at the prince who in turn was smiling.

“Oh they won’t find out. GET HER!!!” Blueblood commanded one of the Guards.

Then one of the Guards charged forward with spear. Rarity just stood there her eyes getting wider as the spear got closer. She then closed her eyes quickly and waited for the spear to stab her, but….it didn’t happen.

Rarity slowly opened her eyes and and she saw a familiar rose maned Pegasus standing in front of her. “n...Natsu?” Rarity choked out.

Her eyes then widened and saw that Natsu stopped the spear with one hoof. He then looked over to Rarity. “Are you ok?” He asked.

Rarity was still wide eyed, but she managed to nod.

“Good, now listen up Blueballs I could literally care less what you say or do to me, but let me tell you something I don’t care if you royalty or not if you hurt with my friends and/or my comrades...I WON’T HESITATE TO KICK YOUR FLANK!” Natsu screamed with serious look on his face.

He then raised his right hoof and as soon as he did his hoof was engulfed in flames.

Everypony with the exception of Coco was shocked to say the least. “n..Natsu you’re on fire.” Rarity said.

“I know that, Coco get Rarity out of here.” Natsu said.

“Aye sir teach them a lesson, Come on Rarity.” Coco said.

“Where are we going to go, we’re surrounded.” Rarity said nervously.

“Not for long Natsu, would you mind making a hole for us?” Coco asked with a smile.

You got it.” Natsu said with a smile as he flapped his wings to get in the air a bit. Natsu then took a deep breath til his cheeks puffed out. “FIRE DRAGON ROAR” Natsu yelled releasing a stream on fire from his mouth that hit the ceiling of Coco’s house.

Rarity kept thinking Natsu couldn’t surprise her anymore then he already has, but not only could natsu eat and create fire, but he can breath fire too? “c..c..Coco...w-what is Natsu?” Rarity asked.

“No time hold on to me ok.” Coco said. Rarity did as she said and grabbed Coco’s hoof, Coco started to glow white and in a few seconds she began to grow beautiful angelic wings.

Again Rarity was at a loss for words, but had no chance to speak as Coco flapped her wings and began to fly herself and Rarity out of the house.

“Alright now that they safe come at me jerks.” Natsu said with a cocky smile.

The guards were all frozen in shock at what they had just saw, A Pegasus that can breath fire and an Earth pony that can sprout wings. Blueblood was actually terrified just who the heck are these ponies.

“Don’t just stand there you buffoons get that..that freak immediately.” Blueblood ordered. The guards got over their shock and began to charge at Natsu.

Natsu looked at his opponents and smiled “Hehe alright now I’m all fired up, LET’S GO!”

Author's Note:

Natsu: That Blueballs jerk is really pissing me off.

Rarity: I have to agree, he need to learn a lesson.

Coco: Don't worry Rarity, Natsu will take care of him.

Natsu: You got that right I'm all fired up.

Rarity: Just don't go overboard Natsu.

Next time: Royal Punishment.