• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 3,380 Views, 123 Comments

Rarity's Fairy Tail - CosmicAlchemist24

  • ...
11
 123
 3,380

The Fairy Tail

The Realm of Equestria, A peaceful pony populated country of over 17 million and a country filled with magic and friendship. Equestria has 4 types of ponies Earth ponies who take care of the land, Pegasi who tend to the weather, Unicorns who have a multitude of abilities using magic and the most rare type Alicorn. Equestria has been in peace for over a thousand years but for a certain unicorn mare living in Ponyville, she is in for the adventure of her life well a never ending adventure I should say.

Fairy Tail: Snow Fairy.

“Sweetie Belle I’m leaving, come and help me with these bags please.” Rarity said calling for her sister. Sweetie Belle came running downstairs to say goodbye to her sisters.

“You're leaving already, you said you weren’t leaving until tonight.” Sweetie Belle said.


“Yes well change in plans, Coco wants me to get there early so I can help her get the dresses ready for her boss’s Fashion show in Manehattan.” Rarity said levitating her bags outside.

“Now do you remember what to do when I leave the train station?” Rarity asked.

“Yes, Pack up all of my things, lock up the boutique, and head over to “Sweet Apples Acres” so Applejack can watch me for the week.” Sweetie Belle said with a smile. Rarity smiled back at her and gave her a hug.

“That’s my little sister, now come on let’s get over to the train station.” Rarity said levitating a few bags, while Sweetie Belle took the rest and they began walking.

After a few minutes, they both reached the train station and started to load up Rarity’s bags. “Thank you my dear, you’ve been a big help to me.” Rarity said hugging her sister.

“Now you be careful getting home alright.” Rarity said breaking the hug.

“I will just hurry back I get lonely when you're gone, I mean I have Applebloom and Scootaloo to hang out with but, I like being with you more.” Sweetie Belle said looking down.

It was then Rarity kissed her sister's head and smiled at her. “I promise I’ll be home soon.” Rarity said giving her sister a final hug. Sweetie Belle nodded and began to get off the train.

Rarity put her luggage in the top train cubby and began to look for a seat, while doing so she heard somepony groaning as if in pain. Rarity then looks over to find a Pegasus stallion looking very sick, he had a light tan coat, a rose colored mane and onyx colored eyes. He was wearing a sleeveless, golden trimmed black vest with a white scarf that looked like it was made out of dragon scales and his cutie mark was what looked like a dragon’s head that was made out of fire and had another mark on the top of his fore hoof.


My goodness that scarf, that vest they’re amazing. What am I saying he's not looking well and I worried about his clothes....I'll ask him about them later.” Rarity thought to herself. She then walks up to the Pegasus.

“Um… Pardon me sir, but are you alright.” Rarity asked. The Pegasus looked over at her still looking sickly, but he smiled to her.

“Yeah I’m fine, I just have a small motion sickness problem.” The Pegasus said looking like he was getting worse.

“Are you sure, you really don’t look so good.” Rarity said worried. The Pegasus was about to say something, but he groaned in pain again and grabbed his stomach. Rarity was actually worried and looked around for one on the train workers.

She saw one of them handing out food to the passengers and ran up to her. “Excuse me miss I’m sorry to interrupt, but there is a Pegasus that has a very bad stomach right now can you help me please?” Rarity asked.

The train worker got out a first aid kit from the cart and looked to Rarity. “Lead the way miss.” The worker said. Rarity nodded and lead the worker to the Pegasus.

When they reached him he looked a bit more stable than when Rarity left, but still looking sickly. “Sir, are you alright, what’s wrong?” The worker asked.

The Pegasus looked up to find Rarity and the worker standing over him. “Yea I’m alright, just a little motion sickness not a big deal.” The Pegasus said trying to smile.

“You don’t look alright sir, you look like you're about to pass out.” The worker said. “She’s right darling you need help.” Rarity said with a worried look.

The Pegasus looked at both mares with worried expressions on their faces.

“Ok you're right, I just didn’t want to be a bother.” The Pegasus said. Rarity smiled at the stallion.

“It’s no bother at all darling really.” Rarity said keeping her smile. The worker levitated two pill and a glass of water to the Pegasus.

“Alright sir, just take these and you should be feeling better in a few minutes.” The worker said.

“Thank you.” The Pegasus said taking the pills. “No problem, miss would you please watch him while I get back to work?” The worker asked. Rarity nodded and the worker went back to her cart.

“Thanks I meant what I said though, I didn’t want to bother you.” The Pegasus said. “And I meant what I said darling, It’s no trouble at all and I was happy to help.” Rarity said with a smile. The Pegasus gave her a smile and then widened his eyes.

“Oh sorry I never gave you my name, I Natsu Dragneel Nice to meet you.” He said keeping him smile. “My name is Rarity, nice to meet you too.” Rarity said.

“If I may ask Natsu, where are you headed to? Rarity asked. “I’m heading to Manehattan to visit my friend Coco Pommel.” Natsu said.

Rarity raised her eyebrow. “You know Coco?” Rarity asked.

“Yea she’s my friend and fellow comrade.” Natsu said with a grin. Rarity was confused Coco never mentioned Natsu before and what did he mean be by his ‘comrade’.

“Hold on you know Coco too?” Natsu asked. “Why yes I do, I met her last year back when she worked for a pony named Suri.” Rarity said.

Natsu then had a serious look on his face. “Yea Coco told me about her and all I gotta say is, I’m glad she quit, that lady didn’t deserve to have Coco working for her.” Natsu said

Rarity saw the look on Natsu’s face and she could tell that he really cared for Coco, then Rarity had a thought and smiled.

”Um...Natsu by any chance is Coco your special somepony?” Rarity asked. Natsu looked at Rarity with a raised eyebrow then smiled at her.

“Nah, I mean I like Coco, but she’s like a little sister to me.” Natsu said. “Oh well alright, then can you tell me why you call her your comrade?” Rarity asked.

“Oh well by that I mean-” “Attention passengers we have now arrived in Manehattan, those planning to exit the train please gather your belongings and exit through the door.” The train attendant said.

“Oh dear I must get my things.” Rarity said getting up.

“Let me help you, it’s the least I could do and beside we’re both going to the same place.” Natsu said with a smile. Rarity smiled back at him and nodded.

“Thank you Natsu, I’d really appreciate it the help.” Rarity said levitating two bags over to Natsu who put both bags on his back. With that done they both exit the train and began to walk to Coco’s.

Author's Note:

My second Fic and I'm proud of it. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Natsu: This is going to be good, I'm all fired up.

Rarity: Calm down Natsu, while I admit it's exciting there's no reason to go crazy.

Natsu: Oh please, when have I been known to go crazy.

Next Time: The Flaming Pegasus.