• ...
5
 20
 1,113

Your Submissions #1

"Alright, Coltacus, looks like we have a lot of ballets in for questioning! Let's start this off!", Robin threw a bunch of small papers on his desk, opening them up.

"Stardust Comet says: Hello Mister. C!I have a question: Of the Mane Six, who would you say is the finest mare of them all?", Robin looked over at Coltacus, who was laughing lightly.

"Well, they're all pretty dang fine. But, if I had to choose...", Coltacus put a hoof to his chin for a moment.

"I'd either snag Rainbow Dash, or Pinkie Pie. Dang, those ponies are good! But, I worry about Dashy, I hear some things about her that aren't too child friendly.", Coltacus laughs lightly, awaiting the next question.

"Ha! Alright, next question!", Robin picks up another small piece of paper, opening it and reading it aloud.

"Dusty Dreams asks: Mister C! What would be the toughest thing you've ever done? Oh, boy, that's something I'd love to know!", Robin glares at Coltacus, who's just grinning.

"Well, that's easy! The toughest thing I've ever done was help those fine mares fight off Changelings after the wedding. They tried seeping back into Equestria, so, I started punching them out, one by one!", Coltacus lifted his forelimbs, and flexed, his upper muscles bulging lightly.

"Whoooa, easy there tiger! Might get the fillies riled up!", Robin and Coltacus laughed, as Robin pulled out the next question.

"Golden Safe, from Equestrian Accounting, asks: Mister C, How do you manage your surely large amount of wealth? What things to do you spend it on?", Robin stops Coltacus from talking for a moment.

"Hey, Golden Safe, if you're watching this, can I get help for my Bank Account? Somepony keeps seeping money out of my savings! Anyways, go ahead, Coltacus.", Robin looked over at Coltacus, with a smile.

"Well, I prefer to keep my wealth hidden away, just in case somepony tries to take it, or Equestria Stocks crash, or some silly things. That, and I have a manager of my money! What I spend it on? Well, I did what any rich pony did: Buy the things you desired most! Now, I just let it sit, while I wait for the right mare to come along, marry me, and I can settle down.", Coltacus laughed softly, as Robin gave a quick chuckle.

"Alright, here's a good one!", Robin flopped the paper down, looking at Coltacus.

"Parcly Taxel asks: Mister C, What sports or other activities do you do as a hobby? On top of that, what are your views on science and scientists?", Robin clasped his hooves together, making a light 'pop' noise, waiting for Coltacus' response.

"Well, I like to do basketball, bucking -- some new sport where you use your hind legs to fight --, tennis is an alright sport and I enjoy sitting out by the oceanic scenery as a hobby. I find it relaxing after a long day, to be honest.", Robin laughed lightly, as Coltacus continued.

"As for Science and Scientists, well, that's just crazy talk! Why would I answer that question, foal?! Nah, I'm kiddin. I think Science and Scientists are very important for our pony nature. Without them, we'd be less efficient than we are now!", Coltacus crossed his forelimbs, once again, looking over at Robin.

"Well, isn't this a doozy! Time to get it out of the way!", Robin flopped the paper down, and looked at Coltacus.

"Stary Scholar asks: Mister C, What degree did you graduate with? Alongside that, would you consider spending time discussing detailed economics with me, perhaps?", Robin facehoofed lightly, and Coltacus spoke.

"I graduated with the degree of Mister C.B Coltacus, foal!", He laughed lightly, and then put on a bit more of a serious tone.

"No, I graduated with a degree of martial arts in the Academy for Tough Stallions, back in '83. I don't really like talking economics, cause I hate economics! So, no, I wouldn't want to sit down on that!", Coltacus laughed, as Robin read aloud the next question.

"Crank Flank asks: Mister C, I know you said the main six are 'fiiiine', but, which would you date, and what would you do on that date? Well, this'll be fun to hear.", Robin smiled, giving a mocking glare at Coltacus.

"Haha! Well, I'd either date Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash, as I said before. What I would do? Whatever interests them! The date is about the mare, not about me! I don't want to be the centre of attention, they should be. I'd, more or less, take Rainbow Dash to a VIP access to the Wonderbolts, and Pinkie Pie to a DJ-PON3 party!", Coltacus laughed softly, alongside Robin.

"Alright, Matrix Mat asks: Mister C, do you like bananas?", Robin's eyes grew wide with worry, as he looked over at Coltacus.

"Yeah, I guess so.", Coltacus smiled. Robin sighed, in relief, as he continued with the next question.

"Crash Croozer asks: Mister C! Have you ever been racing before?! Like, in a stampede, or something?!", Robin yelled a bit as he read the question, and Coltacus just laughed, and started to respond.

"Well, I have been racin' before. Stampedes? No. Hoof-races? Yes. I think I've raced in balloons before, but, I'm not sure. Either way, it was fun, for sure!", Coltacus picked up a glass of water from the table in front of him, and took a sip.

"Well, let's head to commercial, while we wait to read some more submissions!", A pony behind the camera yelled to Robin, and the lights dimmed a bit.

"You're doing great, Coltacus! It's so good to see your enthusiasm! I'm sure the fans love it!", Robin said, smiling greatly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course! Gotta keep that moral up! Haha!", Coltacus leaned back in the chair, awaiting for the five minute break to pass.

"Don't worry, everything will be swell before ya know it! These questions and answers are perfect, so far!", Robin leaned back in his spin-chair, laughing to himself with a bit of a 'fat-laugh', which is a cross between a low-pitched laugh, and some sort of skin vibrating on his chin (Gross).

"Two minutes!", A pony yelled, behind the cameras.

"Alright, let's get back to it!", Robin leaned forward, awaiting for the green light to go on.

Comments ( 8 )

Mister C

Do you play World of Ponycraft? If so, what is your username?

Scythe

Yo! Mister C!

Did you know that there's, er, this one stallion who says he's cooler than you? His name's, uh, Apple Spikes, and I'm definetely not pulling a prank!

Yours,
Cherry Daze

(P.S. He made fun of me, and said I was such a nerd - he deserves it.)

Hello Mr. C

I would like to know what your veiw is on the princesses and which you like the most?
Also, what are you most known for?

Sincerely,
Odie

Mister C,

Have you considered living in Ponyville? Or do you prefer your place of residence now?

Shady Blundy

Mister C,

My intution brings me to believe that you're tough, yes? Well, do you think you stand a chance against a Lombax who's fully armed to the teeth?

Klank

Mister C,

Toaster?

Green Gamer

Mister C,

Have you ever met Buck Norris in person before? If so, have you ever done any 'P-Team' collabs with him?

Lightning Blitz

Mister c,

Would you like this present
* an arrow on the paper points to a bomb with two seconds on the timer*
See ya in hell! :)

Cutting edge.

Login or register to comment