• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 1,462 Views, 10 Comments

May - 2012 (T.W.G.) - The Writer's Group



A mix of ludicrous and a dash of WUT.

  • ...
1
 10
 1,462

Sweet Sacrifice - arcTangent

Author: arcTangent

Prompt: Celestia and Cake

Title: Sweet Sacrifice


Meetings. Celestia hated meetings.

There were meetings almost every single moment of every single day: meetings about maintenance of the castle, meetings about diplomatic relations with other countries, meetings about ending poverty in San Franciscolt.

The meetings went on and on for hours, never seeming to end. Nothing ever felt like it was getting done. It was just meeting after pointless meeting. The only purpose Celestia saw in this meetings was to keep her from that…

Her true love.

Finally, after the umpteenth meeting of the day, he schedule was free. The day was over, and she could retire to her private chambers. She concluded the assembly and quickly left the room, already fantasizing about what she would find when she got to her room.

Her heart raced as she galloped down the long hallway. Her bedroom was at the end of the hall, two large wooden doors signaling the entrance into the princess’s royal sleeping quarters. Those two doors were now the only things standing between her and the object of her affections.

She was so close she could almost taste it.

Using magic power from her long horn, she swung open the tall doors. There he was, lying on her bed, patiently waiting for her to return from her royal duties as ruler of Equestria. For now, though, the only thing she would be ruling was his body.

All thoughts of arduous diplomats and prattling associates were swept aside as the princess gracefully lay down on her bed next to him. “Hello, darling,” she whispered promiscuously into his ear.

He remained silent. There was no need for talking now.

She burrowed her muzzle into his soft exterior, embracing his gentle touch on her skin. He left his creamy whiteness all over her face. Smiling playfully, she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the sweet fluid off her face, feeling the cool touch of it as it ran down her throat.

“Sister?” came a voice from the door. “What art thou doing at this hour?”

Celestia spun around in horror to see Princess Luna standing in her doorway. Celestia was sitting on her bed, her face half-buried in a slice of cake, whipped cream coating the outer edges of her mouth.

“Luna!” the princess of the sun cried out, regaining her royal dignity. “How dare you enter your sister’s room without permission!”

Before the moon princess could react, Celestia magically slammed the doors shut, leaving her alone with her one true love.

“I’m so sorry, dear,” she said as she proceeded to eat the rest of the cake. “I can promise you there will be no more interruptions.”