• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 1,466 Views, 10 Comments

May - 2012 (T.W.G.) - The Writer's Group



A mix of ludicrous and a dash of WUT.

  • ...
1
 10
 1,466

The Don of All Ponies - psp7master

Author: psp7master

Prompt: Celestia is sick, now who's gonna rule Equestria while she recovers?

Title: The Don of All Ponies


The lavender mare gulped. Surely, that day wasn't the best for her. To be exact, it was one of the worst. She stood before the regal throne, her head so low that she was able to see only the crimson-red carpet beneath her hooves.

"Maybe... Maybe there is a way I can fix my mistake?" she asked hopefully, not rising her head, hoping that maybe - just maybe! - the Don would take her young, sweet body and forgive her failure. False hopes. The Don wasn't into mares. Or stallions. Or anypony. He craved only power.

"There is no way you can repay the damage you've done to the Family, Miss Sparkle," an earth pony, who was standing next to the throne, said, looking at her through his sunglasses. "You will pay the only price we charge."

"No! Please, no! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!" the unicorn shouted as she was dragged out of the throne room.

The Don smiled. After Celestia's death, that was the last pony he needed to dispose of to make his life complete and his rule - supreme.

"Should I bring in the next one, Don?" the black earth pony in sunglasses asked.

The Don silently nodded. Yes, he desired to see the next one - he could be useful.

"Hey! Let go of me! And give me my screwdriver back, you!" a brown earth pony yelled as he was pushed into the chamber, the door being shut behind him.

"Mister Whooves," the black earth pony stated.

"Doctor Whooves," the newcomer replied. "And if- Oh. My..." he continued as he saw the Don. "That's- That's impossible! He is the one who rules over Equestria?! How could I not notice?" he shouted, running around the room in circles.

"We'd rather you slowed down, Doctor. We need your assistance. The Don needs it. And, if I were you, I would think twice before rejecting it - we have your sonic screwdriver. Your TARDIS. And, what is more important, your secret," the black pony said calmly.

"My- Oh no. Don't tell me-" the Time Lord began.

"Yes. The one with the Master. Remember - Fluttershy's house..."

"That's enough! That's enough!" the brown pony shouted. "I'll do what you need. Just... let me get away from this crazy planet after that."

The Don nodded.

"Very well," the black pony nodded as well. "You will be taken to your new room and instructed there."

The Doctor left the throne room, mumbling something indistinct.

Don Angel smiled and clapped his paws. His great plan would be fulfilled very soon. The rabbit race would rule over the world. And no one would stand in his way! No one!

Angel Bunny laughed, making the black pony gulp and flinch.