• Published 4th Nov 2015
  • 383 Views, 4 Comments

Of all things... - TheMajorTechie



Sammy accidentally pulls Twilight through to the Human World, and Twilight slowly (but painfully) turns human.

  • ...
5
 4
 383

Chapter 6: The Beginning of the Change

Subject: Stuff & more stuff

It's been a few hours now, and I see people coming out of school. I looked back down at Twilight, who was breathing frighteningly lightly. She groaned and turned over to the other side. It was then when I noticed something odd - her muzzle seemed to have shrunk just the tiniest bit, as well as her tail beginning to lose some of it's color. I opened my backpack, and pulled out the orb.

It was still shining bright as ever, but the particles inside were drastically slowed in movement. The entire thing also seemed to be less lively, as if it was getting... tired. I thought about it for a few minutes, until I heard the bus doors open.

A middle-aged man with a slightly pudgy belly stepped into the bus and sat down in the driver's seat. Luckily, he never noticed me hiding behind the seats, with a small unicorn, nonetheless. Slowly, the bus began to fill up with more and more students. I had to leave, like NOW. I looked up from behind the seat, checking to make sure Twilight was hidden in my jacket, and I ran.

It's pretty hard to run with a unicorn under your jacket and a super-smooth orb in your pocket. I tripped several times, but luckily, I didn't land on Twilight. Now that I was further away from everyone, I let Twilight out of my jacket. She was partially awake now, but her balance was horrible, and her speech was somewhat impaired. She stumbled around a bit while babbling about something absurd, and then fell over on her face. I rushed over and picked her up, when I suddenly saw my friends.

Caleb ran up to me and punched me on the arm. "Sammy! Why'd you run from gym today? I heard all about it and... oh." I nervously looked around to make sure no-one else was there, and quietly said, "Twilight's horribly sick. I think it might have something to do with the Orb, and from the looks of it, she seems to be slowly and painfully turning human."

Zoey gasped and pointed at Twilight, who was still only barely awake in my arms. Twilight suddenly convulsed, her magic suddenly spurting out, fading almost instantaneously. She writhed in pain as her body slowly morphed. "Hurry up!" I shouted, and we ran.

A few minutes later, we finally arrived back at my house. My friends all knew what was going on now, and so they quickly sent texts or called their parents to let them know that they're here with me. This time though, instead of heading into the basement, I distanced myself from the large equipment down there, lest they disturb Twilight. Instead, we headed for the shed I set up in my backyard, where I do all the smaller things. I tossed aside a few boxes to clear out some space, and lay Twilight down on a bed of pillows. Afterwards, we all ran out back to the basement, where we began to shut down anything that drew power from the Orb.

That wasn't enough, though...

Author's Note:

I'm VERY sorry for torturing Twilight in the past few chapters, but it'll stop soon, keep cool! :moustache:

Comments ( 1 )

6601882>>6601951

*Bump*

:trollestia:

In all seriousness, I cringe whenever I look back on this. :facehoof: I'm not sure why I was so obsessed with the "story universe" I based this off of.

Login or register to comment