• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 521 Views, 2 Comments

Applebottom Jeans - Jake Witt



You don't like ponies? Let me fix that. Welcome to Not-Equestria where magic ponies are few- I'm not going to be a spoil sport. Check it out for your tiny sister, at least!

  • ...
7
 2
 521

S1 Episode 3: I've got a golden ticket!

Twilight and Apple Jack were talking... I don't know what. It might involve farming and efficiency or friendship.

Spike doesn't walk up to them; he wills the ground to move him like a friggin' KING, "I got a letter from the princess. There are two Gala tickets inside."

Twilight turns and smiles, grabbing the letter.

Dear Slave Student,
Come to the Gala. It is so amazing and come or I'll drop the sun on you. Kidding! But seriously, it's boring and people can actually touch my hand this year and oh my mother I really hate it!
Your master and teacher, Celestia. xox

Twilight gave a wide grin, "Apple Jack! I have a ticket to the Gala!"

"I have a feelin' I want in all of a sudden." the farmer stated, leaning on the white wooden fence.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Dash ship appeared at the word 'sudden' and began to fight over the Gala ticket.

"Oh no! I have to choose my plus one!" Twilight relented, "Who am I going to choose?!"

Rarity was tossed into the range of the group, "Gala! Dress! Fashion! [prince!/i] Musicals! Elegant!"

Fluttershrub grew out of the ground, "Is there going to be animals?"

While everyone began screaming; Spike slapped twilight against her cover and took the tickets. Everybody went quiet; their eyes followed the two gold tickets. "Now there's eight tickets."

Spike handed everybody their tickets, Twilight asking, "How?! ...and why eight?"

"You six will abandon me so I'm bringing Apple Jack's brother so he can drive us home," Spike replied with no emotion. There was nothing else to be said; the dragon needed all of the Gala's wine to be drunk and he's looking to forget this chapter.

Besides; nobody in their right minds would question Spike when he turned two tickets into eight.

Pinkie's pony clop image boat sank, leaving Pinkie as a picture of an ocean with a pink sky. Actually, it didn't sink. A tiny Spike blew everything up and flipped everyone off when he sank.