• Published 23rd Jul 2011
  • 7,608 Views, 287 Comments

An Azure Future - Krass McWriter



A Human Father and his Pony Son. A TCB story.

  • ...
34
 287
 7,608

Alternate Epilogue

An Azure Future: Alternate Epilouge.

I promised myself I wouldn’t write this...

Fuck.



***A One week coma and Three conscious ones later.***


John climbed wearily out of her bed, she was still slightly sore from when she chugged a good third of her whiskey. Not that the name ‘John’ really suited her at all anymore. She had been a mare for about a month now. She looked at the alarm clock by the bed. Three o’ four pm. Aw, hell. Azure must be waiting.

She sighed and trotted outside and down the stairs. She brushed off the stares and greetings, which had taken a turn for the uncomfortable. Not to mention that she seemed to be in the longest heat EVER. The doctors claimed the alcohol, coma, potion, and sunlight were to blame. John muttered silent curses to these elements everyday.

She finally came to the truck, thankful that the whole thing was voice operated. Hopping inside she started the truck and set its destination to Azure’s school.

*************************

The truck screeched to a stop in front of a very pissed off looking Azure. “Hey buddy, hope in!”

“You’re late, ‘Dad’.” He accused. John had made it clear once he woke up that he still wanted to be adressed as ‘Dad’ and sometimes Azure liked to poke fun at John’s unfortunate situation.

“You’re stupid. Now hop in.” John shot back.

“Sooo...”

“So?”

“Park today dad?”

“Yeah, sure. What are supposed to be covering today? Basic flight mechanics and maneuvers?” John tried to recall.

“You’re supposed to be keeping track of that!”

John though for a bit, “Yeah, yeah its mechanics and maneuvers.”

In short order the very odd father and son arrived at the park. Getting out of truck, the pair was heading to their usual spot when the unthinkable happened.

“Uh, excuse me miss, I’ve never seen you around before and you’re very pretty. I was just wondering if you were available later for some tea?” John spun around, revealing a blushing white unicorn stallion.

Oh lord. “Uh... well... that’s... very nice, and I thank you for the offer but I’m busy later...” John tried to doge. No reason to really hurt the poor guy.

“Well, how about tomorrow?” He offered. Oh holy fucking shit. TAKE A HINT!

“Ummm... actually I’m REALLY busy this weekend too...” John issued strike two. Azure was barely containing his laughter.

“Oh... Well, when ARE you available.” Strike three.

“I like mares.” You’re out. Azure could no longer contain himself and started laughing hysterically.

“Oh. I’m terribly sorry m’am.” The stallion quickly disappeared, clearly embarrased.

“Now where were we Azure? Ah yes.” John took off thirty feet into the air and was joined by Azure after he recovered from his laughing fit. “Basic flight mechanics and manu-”

A voice chimed in, cutting him off, “Excuse me miss...”


***************************************************************NOTES:

I hate all of you.