• Published 23rd Jul 2011
  • 7,607 Views, 287 Comments

An Azure Future - Krass McWriter



A Human Father and his Pony Son. A TCB story.

  • ...
34
 287
 7,607

Alternate Ending


John stood in his living room. Azure was sitting attentively on the couch. "Are you sure dad?" He asked, a hint of remorse in his voice.

John stopped. He stared down into the flask. A viscous, purple liquid stared right back. He had betrayed his race to obtain these few ounces. He had labeled himself a terrorist for them. He had attacked an officer to get away. There may be hell to pay down the road. >Why?<

He found his answer in that pegasus colt with the azure coat and dark steely grey mane. Before he had come along, John was broken. Alone. Purposeless and just waiting to die. He was afraid of all social interactions.

Now, he was actually happy to wake up in the morning. He hung out on the weekends. He had someone that looked up to him. It was painfully obvious.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life." John downed the contents like he was shooting whiskey. It tasted like cheeries. Odd I thought they were supposed to be grape...

John smiled faintly at Azure and collapsed unconscious.



***************************


John woke up a little disorientated. His conversion dream consisted of a lot more giggling alicorns than he thought it would. “D-dad?” It was a question, honest and true.

“It’s me Azure.” Is my voice supposed to be that high?

“You’re... uh... ummm... How do I put this?”

Oh shit. Did something go wrong? Am I disfigured? “What happened? Is it my face?!” John was panicking.

“No... You’re face is just fine...”

“Well, out with it then! What happened?!” John snapped.

“Well, there is really no use for delaying.” Azure took a deep breath. “Dad, you’re a mare.”

Time froze in place as the universe cracked and shattered into countless fragments revealing the truth that his life was in fact a joke.

“Please tell me your joking.” John’s own voice was evidence against him.

“I am unfortunately telling the truth dad. Wait, do I call you ‘mom’ now?” Azure wore a puzzled look.

“No!” John snapped. “I am your father!”

“But you’re a mare now. You have mare bits and everything.”

“That’s besides the point! I am you father and you will call me ‘dad’!”

“You’re also in heat.” Azure pointed out.

“And another thi- Wait, WHAT?!” John was about to go on yet another nonsensical rant when she processed what Azure said. “You know what?” She said after a long pause.

“Whats that?”

John got up and made her way to the kitchen as best as she could, stumbling and falling occasionally. After a few bumps, scrapes,bruises and a lot of Azure giggling, John finally made it to the refrigerator. Nuzzling it open, she sent up a small prayer for prior habits.

John grabbed the bottle of whiskey and managed to remove the cap. Taking the mouth of the bottle in her muzzle she quickly started guzzling the liqud before her gag reflex could kick in.

“Wait! Alcohol is really strong for ponies, most cant handle more than two beers!” Azure called desperately. Alas, it was too late. After a few considerable gulps, John spit out the bottle and coughed up the remainder in her mouth.

She vomited immediately, swayed once to the left, once to the right, and then fell unconscious in her own puke.


****************************************************************

And thats it for the original! Well, one more thing, but thats not until after the sequel ends, so Im slapping a complete on this for now.

BUT HOLY FUCK. THAT WAS TOO AWESOME AN IDEA TO RESIST.