• Published 4th Nov 2015
  • 321 Views, 9 Comments

Serious Bio-cybernetics of Angeloid D£ATH - Autumn breeze24



An angeloid destined for Earth is redirected by mistake and ends up in Equestria and is found by none other than Fluttershy after he was injured protecting her. How will this angeloid react to his new home and what is his story? Read on to find out.

  • ...
19
 9
 321

Prologue: Guardian Angeloid.exe

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy this story and please comment on any mistakes you see.:twilightsmile:

Incident Report:
Angeloid refugee shipment 00378925 was enroute to refuge city 032 there destination quarantine center 0048 when a rouge meteoroid shower knocked capsule 005839482 causing it to go off course thankfully the transport was only a supply transport however just before take off the movement sensors onboard sensed something entering the capsule. A full investigation will be under way soon.

Sincerely, The Board of Investigations

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


POV: Third Person (Pony???) Time: Midnight Location: Equestria _

It was a calm and ordinary night in Equestria when suddenly the night sky lit up with a fire ball as it flashed across the sky and landed in a dark and spooky forest with a small cozy looking cottage on the edge and a rather scary crumbling castle ruin inside it. Only three ponies saw the crash a dark blue alicorn, a purple alicorn, and a small butterscotch Pegasus with a light pink mane.

POV: Third Person (Pony???) Time: Midnight Location: Everfree forest _

Fluttershy gasped as a large fireball streaked across the sky. As the object crashed down in the Everfree forest it spooked her chickens causing them to run off and straight into the fore mentioned forest. Fluttershy chased them to the edge of the forest and then she suddenly stopped. Then she looked back and forth between the cottage and the forest three or four times before she flew after the chickens.

POV: Hefvulon Dinok Yol Time: Midnight Location: Everfree forest _


Hefvulon swung his scythe through another tree as he cleared out an area for his camp when suddenly he heard a scream come from the south. Midnight ran off through the trees cutting down any trees in his path as his body's protection software kicked in and the target reticule popped into his vision. He just hoped that he could get there in time this time...