• Published 13th Nov 2015
  • 8,710 Views, 215 Comments

Grandchildren of Discord - MLPRainbowHeart



Screwball and Mothball are Finally married. But Will life change after They find out that Screwy is having a foal? Most importantly, what kind of problems will their kids get into?

  • ...
10
 215
 8,710

A New Life

It was 4:00 p.m. in Equestria. Everypony in every part of Equestria were doing different things. But in a little town called Ponyville there were two ponies doing something special. Well, not exactly ponies.

" Congratulation Miss Screwball! You had given birth to two healty foals. Wanna see them? " The Doctor said.

" Of Course! " Screwball said in the bed.

" Let me go get them. " The doctor said and went out of the room. Mothball kissed Screwball and smiled. The doctor came in and gave them one of the foals.

" First the boy." He said. He gave Screwball a tiny colt. He was black, not too black. Like a changeling black. He had Purple hair with changeling blue swirls. He was a unicorn, his horn had holes in it and so did his hooves and ears.

" Awww, he is so cute! He looks just like you! Well the Only thing he has about me is the hair. " Screwball said hugging her foal. Mothball looked at the colt. He smiled. He did look like him. The little colt was opening his eyes.

" Look! " Screwball said excited. The little colt was opening his eyes. And guess what? He had swirly eyes! They were green.

" Yay! He has more about me. " Screwball said and giggled.

" May I hold it? " Mothball said looking at the colt.

" Oh come on Mothy. You don't have to ask me! He is your foal too." Screwball said smiling and giving the foal to Mothball. Mothball looked at his new foal. He looked so innocent, but was he really gonna be innocent?

" You are so adorable. Daddy is gonna be with you for ever. " Mothball said smiling. Suddenly a cotton candy cloud appeared on top of Mothball.

" Huh? " Mothball said. Before he could even look down chocolate milk started falling on him. Screwball started laughing.

" Screwy! I thought you were too weak for magic. " Mothball said swallowing some chocolate milk he had in his mouth.

" I am! It wasn't me!" Screwball said still laughing.

" Then who? " Mothball said getting wet. He looked down and the foal was laughing.

" Oh great, chaotic powers. " Mothball said while Screwball giggled.

" Yes! My baby has chaotic powers! " Screwball said kissing in the cheek her foal.

The doctor came in and smiled at a wet Mothball.

" Excuse me. " The doctor said giving a towel to Mothball and touching the cloud so it will disappear. " Are you ready to see your daughter now? "

" Yes please. " Screwball said. Mothball gave the foal to the doctor and the doctor went out out to the room. He came back with the other foal. He gave it to Screwball. This time it was a Pegasus. She was pink, with swirly changeling green hair. It had purple swirls. Her wings were changeling wings and her eyes were like Mothball's. Her legs and ears were as same as her brother's.

" She is so cute! But, she looks nothing like the other foal. " Mothball said.

" They are fraternal twins. " The doctor said coming in with the colt. " So, you decided a name for the foals? " He said giving the foal to Mothball.

" We need some more minutes. " Screwball said. The doctor nodded and left.

" Okay, what about the girl? What is gonna be her name? " Screwball said looking at her daughter. Suddenly the filly sneezed, when she did she changed into the doctor. Then into the nurse and then into herself again. Screwball and Mothball gasped.

" I know, her name is gonna me Identity. " Mothball said. Screwball smiled.

" Identity it is, What about him? " Screwball said and looked at her colt. Mothball looked at the foal he was holding.

" I'm thinking of Chaotic. " Screwball said smiling.

" Well that would be saying he is just chaos. " Mothball said.

" Well, my name is Screwball. " Screwball said. Mothball said.

" Well then okay. Chaotic it is, " Mothball said. The nurse came in and took the foals to put them with all the others.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discord and Fluttershy were looking at the place where the foals are.

" Who are they!? Who are they!? " Discord said moving through the glass.

" Calm down Discord. " Fluttershy said. Mothball went with them.

" Hi, and I'm pretty sure you would have noticed them by now." Mothball said walking to the glass and putting a hove in it. He smiled.

" Ya, well I haven't! How is Screwball!? She was there more than 4 hours. Did she died?!?!" Discord said putting his paws in Mothball's face.

" Well, umm, ya she is fine. She was having twins, so it took quite a while. " Mothball said getting Discord's paws out of his face.

" That's nice! " Fluttershy said.

" Oh and, they are fraternal twins. " Mothball said. Fluttershy smiled at him.

" Whatever! But where are they?" Discord said moving through the glass again.

" There. " Mothball said and pointed to Identity.

" So cute! That is the filly right? Yes. Oh and her eyes! They are like yours! " Fluttershy said.

" Well beside the color and eyes. Oh and wings... what does she has unusual? " Discord said.

" Discord! " Fluttershy said.

" Don't worry. And well she has the power of a changeling. " Mothball said.

" Huh? " Discord said and looked at the filly again. Then she sneezed, she changed into lot of ponies until she changed into herself again.

" Oh.... " Discord said. " Where is the other one? " Mothball pointed at the at the other foal. He was a little bit further from his sister.

" Oh wow, that one looks more like a changeling. " Discord said.

" Oh and, he has your powers. " Mothball told Discord.

" Yes! " Discord said.

" The filly is Identity and the colt is Chaotic. " Mothball said smiling at his foals.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Identity no! Stop eating the furniture! " Screwball said running to her daughter.

" Chaotic!? Where are you? " Mothball said. He heard a giggle and he saw his son floating on top of him. Mothball started to move his wings to get closer to him and he catch him. Screwball and Mothball walked to the middle of their house with their foals trying to get away from them.

" Oh my Celestia Chaotic stop biting your father's hair. Illusion! My eyes are not toys! " Screwball said when Identity was trying to poke her eyes. She put her in the crib and then she out Chaotic. They both started crying.

" Mothy sorry, but I got them to sleep yesterday. It's your turn. " Screwball said, smiled and went out of the babies room.

" Uh oh. " Mothball said looking at the foals who stop crying, looked at him and started crying again.

" Okay um, shhh shush little babies, go to sleep. " He said. But the foals kept crying.

" Um, well hungry? " He said giving them bottles of chocolate milk. The foals kept crying and hit the bottles so they fall.

" Well think..." Mothball said. He decided to tell them a story.

"Once upon a time.." Mothball said.

There were two ponies, who fell madly in love. Their love was hidden but then discovered. With there love they defeated evil and kept loving each other. Even if there were a lot of bumps in the road, they finished up together. They thought their lives weren't gonna be good but it was

Screwball wanted to check how he was doing. She opened the door and saw her husband telling the foals a story. She looked at the foals and they were sleeping already. But her husband kept talking, like he was remembering something. She decided to stay and hear. She was smiling all the time.

They had many embarrassing moments, bad and good. But they always solved it together. This shows you love is powerful, and you my little ponies will love one day in your own.

Screwball opened a little bit more the door. Mothball looked back and saw his wife smiling. He smiled back at her. She went with him and kissed him.

" Come on, its late already. " Screwball said and followed her husband out the door.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Blow your candles!! " Screwball said smiling at a 7 year old Identity and Chaotic. Identity blow all of the candles.

" Identity! There were 14 candles! 7 for each. " Mothball said turning on 7 candles.

" Alright..." Identity said while Chaotic blow the other 7.

" So kids, what did you wish for? " Twilight said.

" I wished for a cutie mark. " Identity said looking at her flank.

" And I wished for some friends. " Chaotic said and blushed. Screwball looked at Mothball.

" You have me 'Lil bro! " Identity said nudging her brother.

" Ya but.. Hey what!? I'm older than you! " Chaotic said.

" Of course not! " Identity said and looked at her mom.

" Guys don't fight. You two are the same age. " Screwball said. " Right Mothball? "

" Ya." Mothball said. " But just in case, Chaotic was born some minutes first. "

" Told ya! " Chaotic said.

" Mothy! " Screwball said. Mothball smiled and shrugged. Dinky came with a little box in her mouth.

" Here you go kids." Dinky said putting the box in the middle of the two foals. They opened it and they saw to little accessories. There was a purple scarf and a green bandanna.

" Thank you Auntie Dinky! " They both said at the same time and putting their new stuff on.

Screwball gave them each a little bag. Chaotic opened his box and inside there was a little book.

" What is this mom? " Chaotic said.

" This was my favorite book when I was a child. " Screwball said smiling.

" And this? " Identity said looking at a propeller about her size.

" That is my old propeller. I used to wear it all the time. " Screwball said.

Identity put the propeller in her head and she smiled.

" I love it. " She said spinning it.

" Guys! I have an announcement! " Cinnamon Stick said putting his hove in Dinky's shoulder and kissing her.

" We are having a child! " Dinky said. There was a gasp around the room except for the twins and the Tri-pies. The tri-pies were already old. About 14 years. Along with Zany, Twinkle, Prism, AppleSpike and Gemstone. Zany, Twinkle and AppleSpike were 12 years old while the others were about 13-14 years old.

" Oh Dinky! I'm so happy for you! So, your second child? " Screwball said. Dinky nodded. A little filly walked up to her mother. She was purple like Dinky and had black mane. Her eyes were blue and she was an earth pony.

" Mommy, when is my birthday? " The little filly said.

" Moonlight, I told you. You will turn 6 in two months darling. " Dinky said.

After Screwball had her twins Dinky and Cinnamon Stick left in the middle of their wedding to see her friend. One year later Dinky found out she was pregnant. Her mom cried and her husband was excited. Apple Jack and Spike did the same thing as Derpy. But after 12 months she had that little filly. At least she was only 1 year younger than Chaotic and Identity.

" I'm so happy for you darling. " Rarity said hugging Dinky.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Mom, I don't wanna go to school. " Identity said while Screwball was putting a little backpack on her.

" Sweetheart, why? School is fun! " Screwball said.

" But, well I don't have my cutie mark so all the other ponies are gonna laugh at me. " Identity said putting the apple her mom gave her in the backpack.

" I'm sure they won't. And besides, look at me! I don't have a cutie mark. " Mothball said.

" But your a changeling dad. " Chaotic said standing by his sister's side.

" So? You guys are part changeling too, so maybe you won't get a cutie mark. " Mothball said.

" I don't think that is possible Mothy. " Screwball said looking at her foals.

" And they will make fun of us. " Chaotic said looking down.

" How? " Mothball asked.

" Well just look at us. " Identity said.

" What about you guys? You are beautiful. " Screwball said.

" No, we are weird. " Chaotic said and his sister nodded.

" What? No! You are not weird. You are perfect and amazing. " Screwball said kissing both of them in the cheek. They arrived to the school.

( P.S.: They were walking to school while talking. )

" Okay guys, please behave at school. " Mothball said smiling at his kids. They both nodded and walked to the school. Mothball and Screwball stayed there to see them enter.

" Why do we have to be part changeling. I mean I want to be normal. " Identity whispered to her brother and he nodded. But what they didn't know is that their parents heard that. Mothball looked down and lowered his ears.

" Aww, Mothy they don't mean it. " Screwball said and kissed him.

" Ya I know, but sometimes I wonder, if you would have married somepony else your kids will be normal." Mothball said.

" Mothball! Don't say such a thing. " Screwball said. Mothball blushed and followed his wife to their house.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people make friends easily at school. Some people get lots of friends like you and me. But there were two foals that didn't had much luck with this thing called friendship.

" Identity, I miss mom. " Chaotic said.

" Oh please. Why? " Identity said hiding it but, she missed her too.

" She never gives us rules, here they do. And here ponies hate us. " Chaotic said. He looked around him. They were both sitting on the grass next to the school's wall. While the other ponies were playing and having fun.

" Hey you wanna-" A pony said getting close to them. When she saw their appearance she got scared and run away.

Chaotic sighed and Identity looked down. " See?" Chaotic said. Identity nodded.

" Hey, I saw how Aura treated you. I think it was not nice. " An un-known voice said. They both looked up and saw a filly about their age standing in front of them. Her coat was white and her hair was rainbow color. She was a pegasus, no a unicorn, wait she was an alicorn!
She already had her cutie mark and it was a heart, the heart was rainbowed color. Maybe she just loved rainbows. Her eyes were blue, and the tip of her wings, horn and ears were dark pink.

" Huh? Oh umm, thank you. " Identity said noticing the pony.

" I'm Rainbow Heart, but just call me Rainbow, or R.H." She said giving them a hove to shake. They both exchanged looks and gave her their hooves.

" I'm Identity and he is my brother Chaotic. " Identity said getting her hopes up. Chaotic wasn't speaking, he thought ponies were nice and all but this one, she was amazing. She was not only nice, but pretty.

" Hi, and well, aren't you scared of us? " Chaotic said.

" What? Scared? Of course not! You guys are so cool! And your eyes are awesome. " She said smiling. The school bell ringed.

" I guess that's our cue! " Rainbow Heart said.

When they were all inside the school Miss Cheerilee entered.

" Okay my dear ponies, for our first proyect we will be baking some treats!" Cheerilee said with her typical smile.

" We will be on groups of two. " She said.

" Okay Aura, go with Pepper. "

" Identity go with Caramel. " Cheerille said. Identity was confused, who was Caramel? She looked around and she saw an earth pony staring at her. When he saw her he blushed and looked away. He was brown with really light brown mane. His eyes were blue.

" Chaotic you go with Rainbow Heart." Cheerilee said.

" Well, I guess I have to make new friends. " Identity said and walked up to the colt.