• Published 13th Nov 2015
  • 8,710 Views, 215 Comments

Grandchildren of Discord - MLPRainbowHeart



Screwball and Mothball are Finally married. But Will life change after They find out that Screwy is having a foal? Most importantly, what kind of problems will their kids get into?

  • ...
10
 215
 8,710

Battle

Everything went quiet in the tiny castle. Mothball saw Sombra and had no idea of who he was. He looked at Fluttershy who looked terrified and then at his wife. She had the same expression on her face even though she did not know who he was. The kids were terrified as well, well Identity wasn't. Discord had this angry expression and Sombra an evil smile. Suddenly Shadow busted her way out of the door.

" Shadow, thank you. For bringing all of this ponies. I was hungry for cries.." Sombra said evily.

" What?" Shadow asked confused.

" What, Shadow.. this was all a trap??" Identity said in disbelief.

" No! It was all an accident!" Shadow said.

" Shadow. Didn't you wanted to trap the main 6?" Sombra asked his daughter.

" Yes.." Shadow said as she looked down.

" Well this is better!" Sombra said. " We not only have one of the main 6, but Discord! And the daughter of both of them! And then the twins of the daughter! Let's not forget the alicorn and vampire!"

Shadow looked down. Was it true? Did she really did all of this? Identity looked down.

" See, you can not trust anypony." Mothball said pushing his daughter back with his wing.

" No! Identity! We are friends. Aren't we?" Shadow said. Identity just looked down as her eyes got watery. Now this was a lesson she would never forget. She slowly stopped her tears from falling and looked into Shadow's eyes.

" No." She whispered. Shadow could not believe it. She looked at her father and she knew exactly what she had to do.

" Come on Shadow. let's teach this ponies a lesson." Sombra whispered. Shadow didn't wanted to this time. So she just ran into the other room. Sombra rolled his eyes.

" More fun for me!" Sombra said.

Sombra slowly walked towards Flutteshy. She was part of the main six, so he wanted to take revenge. But Discord did not let him. Sombra was confused.

" Discord. Old pal. I know you want the fun all for yourself, but you can take the one with weird swirling eyes." Sombra said. Discord was red in anger.

" THAT PONY IS MY DAUGHTER!" Discord said.

" Oh, sorry for offending her. Then take alicorn. Discord kept growling. Sombra tried to get closer to Fluttershy but Discord got in his way again. Sombra got closer and closer. He had crossed the line Discord gathered all of his strength and punched him in the stomach, throwing him to the door. Everyone gasped. Sombra got up painfully.

" What the heck Discord!?" He shouted.

" This.. is... my wife.. STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Discord said. Sombra was completely surprised.

" Your wife!?" Sombra said." Well I will have to hurt you BOTH!"

" To touch her, you need to go through me!!!" Discord said.

" Fine.. " Sombra whispered as he summoned a black sword. Screwball gasped. Discord's eyes got completely white.

" Gimme your best shot." He whispered. Screwball tried to run towards her dad but Mothball stopped her. He was as scared as her. But he knew she would get hurt. Screwball watched from where she was standing horrified. Sombra threw himself at Discord with the attempt to put in in his chest. Discord easily dodged it and looked t Sombra. Sombra looked up as fireballs were falling on top of him. He gasped and moved while the fireballs followed him. He appeared a shield and the fireballs hit it and dissolved. Discord was going to shot another one when he felt something touch his paw. He looked down and saw Fluttershy with tears in her eyes. Discord knew he couldn't take chances again. He slowly put her in a protective bubble. This was so she wouldn't sacrifice herself again. He did the same with the rest.

Sombra laughed taking the chance that Discord was distracted. He threw the sword as Discord turned around. Fluttershy gave a little shout in horror. He closed his eyes expecting the impact. One... two... three... Nothing. He opened his eyes and saw the sword floating, and the point was touching his nose. He looked at Screwball who was trying her best to hold it. She was sweating as Mothball put a hoof on her. She opened her eyes sighed and let go the sword.

Discord summoned a huge piece of rock. Sombra summoned his shield again destroying the rock.

" This requires for more." He thought as he threw himself at Discord. Discord hold his hooves as their eyes met. Sombra's eyes started filling with a purple smoke. Fluttershy saw in horror, she knew what was happening. Discord eyes slowly filled with the same smoke. Discord let out a little shout as he let go Sombra. Sombra slowly landed with a smile. Discord put his hands in his head breathing heavily.

" No! NOOOO!" He shouted.

Fluttershy looked at her husband horrified. She wanted to help him but she couldn't do anything. With tears in her eyes she pushed and kicked the bubble she was in. She started screaming.

" Sombra!! Let him go!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. Sombra looked at her and all of the other bubbles. Everyone was separated in a bubble. Screwball was staring at her father. He was suffering, she never saw him like this. But why? She quickly popped the bubble with her magic and went running to her father. Sombra who was walking towards Fluttershy turned around as he saw the mare running to her father.

" Dad!! Daddy!!" She shouted with tears. Discord closed his eyes and kept breathing heavily.

" Screwball!! No!" Fluttershy shouted as Sombra walked towards Screwball. Mothball stared at Discord. He had the feeling Sombra was going to do the same to Screwball.

" Screwball run!" He shouted. Screwball looked at Sombra and growled. She threw a bucket of lava at him. Sombra dodged it but it fell a little on his horn. He shouted in pain. Screwball now looked at her father. She took his claw and tried to drag him away. But it was useless.

" Mom run!" Both of the twins said at the same time. Chaotic popped his bubble and Identity's bubble. They both ran to their mother. Sombra finished recovering and he stared at Screwball. The twins weren't there anymore. Sombra trapped her in a circle of crystal. They started closing.

" Screwy!" Mothball shouted. Suddenly they saw a green fire. Everypony gasped as a pink mare flied out of the circle and punched Sombra. It was Identity.

" What the!?" Sombra said recovering. Identity slowly growled as she bit Sombra in the hoof with her long fangs. Suddenly Sombra found himself trapped with chains. It wasn't Discord. Chaotic walked out of the other room and blasted magic at him. Sombra shouted as Shadow ran to her dad.

" Dad!!" She said.

" I'm fine... but while I get out, finish the work." Sombra whispered. Shadow turned to the twins helping their mom out of the room. She then looked at Discord and then at the others.

" Don't do it." A soft voice said behind her. She turned around and saw a crying Fluttershy.

" You don't have to follow your father's steps." She whispered.

" SILENCE!" Sombra shouted making Fluttershy gasp. Shadow looked at her father.

" Do it.." He whispered. Shadow sighed and looked at the twins again. She used her magic to pop every bubble. Fluttershy ran to her husband taking his hands.

" Discord listen! I'm here! Discord! Calm down everything is fine!" She said with tears going down her face as she saw her husband with tears too.


Everything was dark. Discord gasped and breathed heavily. He looked around and saw the elements of harmony. They were around something yellow. He got closer and saw Fluttershy with blood going down her nose. He gasped and took her. Twilight blasted magic at him.

" Don't touch her you fool!" Twilight shouted in tears.

" What!? Why?" Discord said.

" You did this! You killed her!" Twilight said.

" WHAT! I dis not! I would never hurt her!" He shouted. Suddenly everything started spinning around and Discord found himself at the castle. He heard some screams coming out from outside. He looked at the window and he saw his dear Screwball turning into stone. He gasped.

" Nooooo!!!!!" He shouted crying.


Shadow took Fluttershy by her shoulder and slowly filled her eyes with purple smoke. Identity pushed her but it was too late. Her grandmother was already with purple smoke in her eyes. Shadow growled and blasted her with black magic. Identity fell and hit herself with the door. Caramel gasped and ran towards her. Chaotic blasted Shadow with magic. Shadow dodged it and filled Chaotic with black Crystals. She then tied him in the wall and put a sword close to him. The sword slowly got closer to Chaotic's neck.

RH ran toward him and tried to pull the sword away but it was useless. She slowly felt a hard burn in her wing and hoof. Chaotic gasped. RH looked at her hoof and wings and found them filled with blood and a tiny sword in them. She gasped and collapsed. She was traumatized. Chaotic tried to help but he had his own problem. The sword was getting closer to him. In the other side Identity was unconscious while Caramel tried to help her. He looked at Shadow and threw himself on top of her. He sank his fangs in her hoof as she shouted and got him of her. She appeared some timber wolves to keep him busy.

Mothball was with Screwball who wanted to help.

" Let me go Mothball!" She shouted.

" Screwy your pregnant!" Mothball said.

" But that's my family! And our kids!" She said running to Chaotic. Shadow slowly picked her up with her magic and tied her with chains. She put the chains in roof letting Screwball hanging from them. Mothball gasped. He ran to his wife but before he could even move a hoof he felt pain in his back. He had an arrow sank in his back. It hurt but he could handle it. He took it off and went towards Shadow. Shadow just appeared a bubble like Discord's but it was made of crystals, and it was going to smash Mothball. DJ just stared there and went running away.


Fluttershy woke up saw her family trapped in cages. Discord was outside the cages. He started laughing evilly. She walked towards him. But she couldn't move. She was in a cage too.

" Now! Your going to see how it feels to be turned into stone!" Discord shouted. He turned everypony except Fluttershy into stone. Fluttershy shouted. Discord looked at her.

" Oh and you dear Fluttershy. I'm going to do this slowly." Discord said getting close to her cage. He slowly started putting her hooves in stone. It was painful.

" Discord! I thought you loved me!" Fluttershy shouted. Discord burst into laughter.

" That was just a joke! How can I fall in love with you?" Discord said. Fluttershy's eyes started filling with tears but for pain and heartbreak.

" And you know what's funnier?! You actually thought I loved you and you fell in love with me!" Discord said laughing. Then everything went dark.


Chaotic had the sword almost touching his neck. RH was breathing heavily, loosing a lot of blood. Fluttershy and Discord were crying in the floor. Screwball was getting dizzy from hanging upside down. Mothball was almost squished with the crystals. Timber wolves were hurting Carmel. Shadow stood there staring with horror. She helped her father to get untied.

" Good Job Shadow." Sombra said. Suddenly a spark appeared and all of the ponies disappeared. Sombra growled.

" What happened father!?" Shadow said.

" The princesses! Ugh! " Sombra said angry.

" Then let's go get them!" Shadow said.

" Not yet, your not fully ready." Sombra said.


They all appeared in the princess castle. Luna went to RH and started putting bandages around her. Cadance put a bandage around Mothball and helped Screwball before she hit the floor. Chaotic sighed and went by RH's side. Twilight helped Identity while Celestia ran towards Discord and Fluttershy. They were still in dark magic crying. Celestia concentrated and got the spell of them. They both gasped and hugged each other. Then their family.

" How did you know we were there?" Chaotic said finishing to help Luna with the bandages of RH.

" It was DJ." Celestia said. DJ appeared by her side. Identity was still unconscious. Caramel lifted her head.

" Dity?" He whispered. Mothball looked at him. He wanted to get him off his daughter. But Screwball took his hoof. She said no with her head and Mothball sighed. Identity opened her eyes slowly.

" I thought I lost you." Caramel said. Identity smiled and opened her mouth to say something. But she felt a huge pain.

" She can't talk yet. She got real hurt."Celestia said.

" Well at least Sombra is gone. Until now.." Discord said.

Author's Note:

Hello Guys! I Hope you enjoy this. Merry Christmas! Comment what you think about this.

RANDOM QUESTION: Which of the ponies that were in the battle is your favorite?