• Published 22nd Nov 2011
  • 6,265 Views, 31 Comments

The Moon and All It's Magic. - SkypiDashie



Not long after Luna's return, she starts to fall in love with one of her saviors

  • ...
9
 31
 6,265

Part 2: Chapter 2

This is going to be a short chapter, because the next two chapters are about to give you readers a ride for your money. Enjoy this chapter ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna’s flight wasn’t very long, she got there faster than expected. She approached the door and the guards on duty opened it without saying a word. Celestia was watching the horizon as Luna walked over to look also.

“Hello sister.” Luna said, causing her sister to hug her instantly from the sound of her voice.

“Oh Luna! Welcome back to the castle, but if I may ask, why are you here?”

“I’d like to plan something, something special.”

“Of course, what did you have in mind?” Celestia responded, levitating a empty book and quill over to their presence. Luna blushed slightly at what she was going to request.

“Well, first.. A big party for all the ponies in Ponyvile.. This weekend if that could be arranged. Just a nice get together and stuff.”

“Okay.. Anything else?”

“Well.. I’m going to propose to Twilight.. At this party.. So we need a wedding..”

Celestia’s jaw dropped at the sound of her students name. She walked out the room for a moment, stressing Luna out. Celestia came back levitating a beautiful crown, for newly married couples would wear. Well, the girls of course. But Luna’s eyes sparkled at the sight of it. Her partner would get to wear that beautiful, expensive piece of attire for the wedding.

“This is for Twilight. I have a special one for you too, but that will be revealed then, not now.”

Luna hugged her sister in joy, squeezing her. Celestia hugged back and stepped away, levitating a calender and showing the date her wedding will be. In exactly one month.

“You will get Twilight’s crown when the party comes this weekend.” Celestia said, putting it away.

“Alright.. Well, I best get back to Twilight, I don’t want to be away from her for too long.”

Celestia waved good-bye and Luna flew back to Ponyvile, taking a gander at the view. She landed at the library and it was almost night. Magic glowed from her horn and the moon raised a full. She turned to see her work and knocked on the library’s door. No response.

‘She must still be at Rarity’s. I’ll go check on her.’ Luna said to herself, galloping across town.

Twilight was watching Rarity’s progress, going slowly, for her to not make a mistake. Bringing her any goods she requested to complete the dress Luna wanted. A knock came from the door, and Twilight went and attended to it, as Rarity continued. She opened the door with her magic to see Luna’s mane flowing to the left of her.

“Luna? What are you doing here? I thought you were out on the town.”

“The sun’s setting and I rose the moon, and it’s dark out, and no one was at the library.”

“Sorry.. Here.” Twilight gave Luna the keys, “Go home and I will meet you there in a few hours.”

Luna kissed Twilight on the nose and trotted off. She closed the door and turned around to see the completed dress. Jaw dropped, she looked around it at it’s beauty. The night skies color, the purple stitching's, and a crescent moon pendant that connects the dress around her neck. It was perfect.

“Rarity.. Did you do this is that short of time?”

“Why of course dear! The princess needs it as soon as possible! And I have an order to fill soon, so I had to get this project done first.”

“Keep it here until the party, alright?”

“Okay. Will do.”

“See ya!” Twilight trotted out and went back to the Rarity. The moon was high in the sky, and it made Twilight smile every time she looked at it, to think of Luna. Getting to the library, Luna had let herself in, and was in bed. Closing the door behind her, creating a squeak, made Luna open one eye. Twilight entered and Luna arose to let her snuggle in.

“What a dear you are Luna..” Twilight said, cuddling her and laying down. They both drifted off into a long sleep.