• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 7,664 Views, 157 Comments

My Zodiac - xd77



Celestia finds an abandoned pegasus colt baby and adopts him

  • ...
15
 157
 7,664

Chapter 9: In Hot Water With Royalty

Meanwhile back in her chambers, the mane six, along with the four princess and Skyla and Flurry Heart were still peacefully eating their breakfast even though it was almost 10:00 and yet they were starting to grow concerned about not only Nathan, but Zodiac as well because ever since they went out that door they didn't hear a peep out of both of them and they were gone for over an hour. As Celestia finished up the last of her breakfast, she soon felt a tap from Luna.

"What is it Luna?" she asked.

"Sister, I'm really getting worried about Zodi, he's been gone for over an hour."

"Yeah, I'm starting to get worried too."

"Well not just him, but Nathan too." Cadance said.

"Napphan gone." Skyla burbled.

Flurry Heart let out a little worried whimper over her big brother being out for so long.

"Don't worry Flurry Heart," Cadance said picking her up and comforting her "I'm sure your brother is fine."

"Come on everypony, let's go find them."

But just as they were to depart to go out and find them, they were soon stopped by two guards covered in spit and dirt as if they had just escaped from a riot.

"Your majesty, we need you outside right now, it's urgent!" one guard said.

"What seems to be the problem, and where's my son?" Celestia asked

"We have been worried." Luna said.

"I'm afraid he's been involved in a fight, along with our future captain." the other guard said, Cadance and Shining Armor gasped while Flurry Heart and Skyla bawled over the thought that their big brother might have been hurt.

But before they could continue on talking, there was a sudden crash from around the corner, followed by the sudden sound of glass shattering from around the corner, they soon approached and saw a table flipped on it's side and it somehow had been thrown up and in through the window, with glass shattered and a damaged table in her castle, along with a screaming crowd of fighting ponies the main group was now stunned over what was going on outside.

Applejack ran up towards the broken window and saw the crowd of ponies wreaking havoc in the streets, and soon Twilight and the other main three approached.

"What in tarnation is going on out there?"

"Looks like a fight, but what about?" Twilight asked.

"Come on!" Celestia exclaimed, motioning for everypony to follow her.


Meanwhile in the streets of the city, windows were smashed, tables were flipped over, and ponies were screaming, ranting, and fighting as Nathan and Zodiac were caught in the middle of it.

"LET'S SEE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO MAKE OTHERS MISERABLE YOU LITTLE TERD!!!!!!" Nathan screamed as he grabbed Thunder Clash by the leg and spun him around until he was so fast at the spin that he threw Thunder straight into a wall. On the other hand, Zodiac had managed to pick a fight of his own as he managed to wrestle with a group of colts.

"Who do you think you are?" one colt asked as an alarm system from the building beside them sounded.

"I'm a future prince, you little piece of shit!" Zodiac exclaimed.

The colts were shocked.

"Dude, did he say what I think he said?" one asked another.

Suddenly, like rapid fire from an assault rifle two bright magic whisks zoomed by, freezing everypony that was fighting for about 5 minutes, now the only thing they could manage to move were their heads because they soon turned to see the mane six, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Shining Armor staring at them in great anger, Zodiac turned his head as well to see his mother and aunt showing angered expressions alongside Nathan, who gulped in horror.

"ALL RIGHT, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Celestia screamed.

"AS CO-RULERS OF EQUESTRIA, WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHO STARTED THIS ATROCITY!!!!!!!!" Luna screamed.

"Uh-oh!" Nathan said, knowing he would be in for it, he then looked at Zodiac who was up on top of a colt about to punch him.

Celestia and Luna soon walked down the street of frozen ponies with guards following them.

"All right, Luna, let's free them." Celestia said as she and Luna blasted a second magic whisk setting them all free.

"All right, now speak up, who started this?!" Celestia asked in a demanding tone, Nathan knew that he would be in for it soon.

But as for Zodiac, he could quickly guess the types of punishments that could be thrown at him for being a part of it.

But Thunder Clash soon woke up from being thrown at the brick wall, and could soon see police ponies cowering over him, one levitating hoofcuffs as he was going to be arrested for theft of another's property.

Meanwhile, Nathan soon approached the princesses with respect.

"Ah' started this fight." he said. "But, it was for..."

Suddenly he soon felt himself being pulled harshly in pink aura right in front of Shining Armor.

"Nathan Elisha, I am very disappointed in you!"

"Dad, ya don't understand ah......!" Nathan said.

"This is the fourth time this month you've started trouble, we are going home and you're grounded for a week!" Shining Armor said as he levitated Nathan onto his back.

Meanwhile, Thunder Clash saw the angered expression on Shining Armor's face as they walked towards the train station and smirked wickedly, thinking he won, but as for the pony who saw him steal the colt's money, he quickly looked at a camera video from outside his store recorded earlier and decided to go to the Crystal Empire later on that evening and tell Shining Armor and Cadance what really happened and that it wasn't Nathan's fault.

Zodiac gulped as his mother and aunt walked towards him with great disappointment.

“Mom, I.....’

“Zodi, I am very disappointed in you!” Celestia scolded.

“As am I!” Luna said, Zodiac then hung his head low in shame.

“There will be a punishment for this.” Celestia said she then turned to her guards who quivered in fear of her.

“Guards!” she said.

“Y-yes your majesty?” they asked.

“Take Zodiac back to the castle, and make sure he stays in his room, we will deal with him later.”

Zodiac gulped again, “yes ma’am.” they said as they escorted Zodiac back to castle, now there was no telling what was about to wait him, but he knew it would most likely be worse than what Nathan was probably going through soon.