• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 7,688 Views, 157 Comments

My Zodiac - xd77



Celestia finds an abandoned pegasus colt baby and adopts him

  • ...
15
 157
 7,688

Epilogue: A Suprise Sleeping Buddy

After the celebration of Neighsay's arrest and the big party that was held, everyone went back to their homes and that went for Zodiac as well as he was in his bedroom his Wonderbolt outfit removed and in some special made pajamas that Rarity gave him for his birthday. He couldn't have been more better to be relieved that it was finally over and took this moment to go outside and just let all the bad thoughts out by just staring at the beautiful night sky that his aunt had made, he opened the doors that led to his balcony, got up on the large comfy bench that contained cushions and pillows, looked up and just enjoyed the beauty.

"Aunt Luna, you don't know how much beauty you put in the night." he said as he continued to stare at the night sky, suddenly there was a banging sound behind him, which he quickly took notice of. He spun around to see what it was, but no one was there.

"Hm, probably just the wind." he said as he turned his attention back to the night sky. As he continued to stare at the sky, he soon felt something stroking his left backhoof, at first he thought it was just a bug and that it would fly away soon, but this unknown stroking thing wasn't stopping. Now it really hit him as he began to giggle because he now knew someone or something was tickling his hoof.

"Something tihihickles." he laughed, he then gasped and turned around again to see none other than Silverstream who was tickling his hoof with her right talon claw and had a big grin on her face as if she was really excited to be there.

"Nothing is better than my tickle surprise!" she said in a sing-song voice.

"SILVERSTREAM!!!!!!!!!" Zodiac screamed with a joyful glee voice, he then jumped onto her while she wrapped him in her right arm.

"How's my favorite widdle pegasus!!!???" she cooed as Zodiac hugged her.

"What are you doing here?!" he said looking into her face.

"Well I got worried, so I asked my parents if I could do a little 'camp out' tonight and, in order to keep my surprise visit surprise proof, I asked your mother if I could stay here with you for tonight and they all said yes."

"Wow!" said Zodiac.

"Well, anyway Zodi, it's getting late, what do you say we head into bed, huh?"

Keeping her little pegasus nice and firm in her grasp, Silverstream took him back inside. She gently lay him down into his bed, after she did that, she climbed into bed with him and wrapped her right forearm around him. Just as she was about to fall asleep, she felt Zodiac snuggle closer and closer to her because she was warmer than the covers.

"Good night Silverstream, I love you." he whispered.

Silverstream smiled gratefully and gave him a kiss on his forehead, "I love you too Zodi." she said and then they fell asleep.

Comments ( 9 )

I enjoyed this story a lot

So sad to see it end now :-(

9094489
I've got sequels coming, so don't let your guard down.

9094538
Sweet! Don’t worry I won’t

But who’s really in love with Zodiac? Ocellus or Silverstream

I got confuse with the last chapter

9094547
Ocellus is his crush, Silverstream is starting to treat him like her little brother.

this is just a altered version of finding nemo.

9721195
Nope, just the first part.

9721195
Story with pixar movie reference

Login or register to comment