• Published 9th Nov 2015
  • 7,687 Views, 157 Comments

My Zodiac - xd77



Celestia finds an abandoned pegasus colt baby and adopts him

  • ...
15
 157
 7,687

Chapter 12: Justice is Served

The time had come for the punishment made for Thunder Clash for the crimes he had committed against Canterlot, he had been sitting in a juvenile cell at the CDC (Canterlot Detention Center) for the past three days griping and pouting that he didn't get the respect he thought he deserved, yet because of the way he treated everypony, he wasn't going to get anything but a dose of reality. As he sat in his holding cell, he looked out the window and pouted at the fact that all the ponies were laughing and giggling at stuff, yet he wanted to be out there wanting to make them miserable so he could get all the attention again.

"That pathetic candy eating fool, getting me busted!" he snarled. "I'm going to make everypony pay for all the garbage they gave me, I am Thunder Clash and I deserve respect!" sadly he was interrupted by the sound of his cell door being unlocked by a royal guard with an angered expression.

"Thunder Clash, your court session is ready, let's move." he ordered, intentionally shoving him out of his cell and into the corridor.

"Hey, don't you shove me you punk!" Thunder yelled, only to be shoved again.

"You do not talk to royalty with that tone of voice, plus you do not talk unless spoken to!" the guard ordered, Thunder Clash growled in anger as he was being escorted out of the holding center with his guard, followed by a posy of other guards to surround him in case he tried to pull one.

As they reached the entrance to the courtroom for his trial, they were surrounded by angry ponies and Thunder's family as well who were also not to thrilled with him. Thunder Clash was soon face to face with a judge and juries standing, plus a lawyer they had hired for him and his family.

The judge, a powerful unicorn who had a voice identical to Chancellor Neighsay, used his magic aura to pick up a gavel that lay on the side of the booth and banged it.

"Order in the court!" he said, "You may be seated." and everypony did what he said and they sat down.

"Thunder Clash, you have been brought here under three counts of abuse, robbery, and treason towards Canterlot, do you have anything to say about it?" the judge asked.

Thunder Clash pounded his cuffed hoofs on a pedestal, knocking it over, "Does that answer your stupid question?!" he was suddenly tackled down by royal guards and shackled in a chair.

The judge then pounded the gavel again, "Thunder Clash, I will not accept that selfish attitude you are putting on me, you will answer my questions without disrespect, or you will be held in contempt of court, therefore you are not to say anything unless I say so."

Thunder Clash huffed in annoyance, "whatever" he muttered.

"Now it's time to bring out the witnesses for these crimes, Prince Zodiac you may speak about your horrific encounter with this monster."

Zodiac did what the judge said and walked up to where the witness would usually sit and began his story.

"Well my first encounter with him began on the first day of school which was last week. The lunch bell had rung and I was among the 500 to 600 other fillies and colts walking to the cafeteria, as I approached it myself, he knocked me over."

"Liar!" Thunder Clash protested, the judge pounded his gavel.

"Silence!" he ordered, he then turned his attention towards Zodiac, "You may continue."

"Anyway, he figured that since he was the tallest and best one in the whole school, he figured that he deserved anything and everything. However, he got word about me being a prince and thought he was going to have everything taken away from him, he picked me up and said that if I ordered him to do anything he'd have my butt and left, he had been caught for it and got punished by his father but apparently that didn't stop him."

Thunder Clash snarled.

"Because just a couple of days ago he was right back at it again, only this time he had henchmares to back him up, so here he was still thinking he's the center of Equestria and decided to bully a colt and his friend out of money and took off. That is until me and Nathan, the human son of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, caught up with him; he told me that I was going to ask for it because he thought that I was going to give him orders."

"Ha!" Thunder Clash scoffed.

"I SAID SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!" the judge screamed.

"But that's when Nathan came in and fought him down, but somehow that managed to create a frenzy for all of Canterlot, and then my mom and aunt came down to see what the trouble was and when they saw me fighting, they thought me and Nathan were the ones responsible while he got escorted away!"

"So I see, and he thought he won when he saw you and Nathan get led away." the judge said.

"Yes." Zodiac

There was sudden shock and commotion going on throughout the courtroom.

"Does the jury have to say?"

A pegasus stood up, "We the jury plea Thunder Clash guilty of all charges."

"WHAT?!" Thunder Clash exclaimed.

"So the verdict is....life in Tartarus where you will be guarded by the Cerberus, and there will be no freedom for you ever!" said the judge as he slammed the gavel down one last time.

Thunder Clash snarled and growled heavily really hard as if he wanted to knock out that judge hard, but since he was cuffed, there was nothing he could do as royal guards escorted him out of the court room and to the place where prisoners would be held until they could be transported to where their punishment would await them.

As Thunder Clash was being escorted out by the guards, he looked over at Zodiac with a defiant scowl.

"I HOPE YOU GET DEVOURED BY A HYDRA YOU LITTLE TWIT!!!!!!" he screamed, then the doors slammed shut behind him, Zodiac felt offended by this, however, he felt a hoof touch his shoulder and looked up to see his mother smiling at him, yet he felt frightened on the inside.

"Eaten by a hydra?" he asked in fear.

"Don't worry sweetheart, he's just lost in his own selfish ways." Celestia said.

"Court adjourned." said the judge as he slammed the gavel down.

As the ponies exited the court house, Zodiac looked up at his mother who was saddened.

"Mom, what's the matter?" he asked as they stopped out in the streets of Canterlot.

"Well, remember when I yelled and spanked you the other day?" she asked.

"Yes." Zodi answered.

"Well the reason I snapped like that is because, it just, it made me crazy seeing my only child out there in the middle of a brawl fight. I mean, I've seen it happen before, ponies getting into brawls and causing mayhem and chaos that they stop and don't even realize what they're doing is putting harm on not only on their rivals, but also innocent ponies."

"Really?" Zodiac asked.

Celestia smiled down at him and scooped him up in her hooves to give him a big hug.

"Zodi, I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions like I did the other day, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I don't know what I was thinking, please forgive me."

Zodiac then nuzzled closer to her, "You're my mommy, I'll always forgive you." he said.

"Aww, Zodi." Celestia said as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

She then looked up and saw Luna waving at her from the castle which meant it was time to raise the moon, so she put her son on her back and walked towards the castle, what she didn't know was that Zodiac had already fallen asleep on her.