• Published 1st Nov 2015
  • 4,734 Views, 34 Comments

A Herdsman of Hearts - Manifest Harmony



As they start their own weather company & their new life on Earth, Blossomforth & her coltfriend couldn't be happier.But she feels there's more she can do for him.A chance meeting with an old friend might give her the answer.BlossomxSpitfirexhuman.

  • ...
18
 34
 4,734
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

R.E.A.L.F.U.C.K! :rainbowlaugh:

The pegasi are so playful. Makes me wonder what quirks the other races have

You've got a nice style, but it's been a little difficult to keep up with what's going on. Things jump about a bit too much.

Still desperately waiting for Spitfire. ;)

Fun chapter, though a bit jumpy. Had to go back and reread some segments to make sure I got it.

"Ponies, being ruminants"

I hate to pick nits but ...

Monogastric herbivores, such as horses, are not ruminants, as they have a simple single-chambered stomach.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruminant

Other than that, awesome fic!

I'm honestly not trying to hold the story ransom, I'm not, honest.

You monster! You said it twice, so you are clearly holding it for ransom! :raritydespair:

But, just a touch more seriously, I am enjoying this fic, despite some confusion. It feels like I missed out on a prequel.

The main human, from what I can piece together, was accidently trapped in Equestria for around two years or so. During that time, he helped Equestria out on several occasions, and met Blossom.

At some point, Twilight figured out a way to open a portal between the worlds, and that portal was located in New York. The human used his favors in Equestria to make it so Equestria would allow pegasi to come over and work the clouds for America. Then, when it was all said and done, he retired peacefully as a top handler from all of this adventuring in Equestria, and moved to New York to help oversee the pegasi there, along with his love, Blossom.

How the other human, Crazy Jack, and the others are involved in any of it besides being his friend, I don't completely know. It sounds like Crazy Jack went to Equestria after the portal was opened and stayed there for a few years? Which implies that the main human *Not using his name due to it being awkward, as his name is kinda mine ^^;;* didn't immediately start the weather factory in New York, else the bar wouldn't be open. Pending on how long it took for the deals to go off and what not between America and Equestria. Could have been a few years.

Oh, and the main character had a girlfriend in America who didn't wait for him while he was lost in Equestria, so she's kinda out of the picture.

I think I got all of that right? Like I said, the background is in little snippets here and there, so compiling and thinking it over can lead to some errors. :pinkiehappy:

Aside from that, its an amusing read, The Ranch kinda confuses me, only because, with her personality, I don't see Twilight allowing it to exist. If she is the main one involved in these interactions. The Ranch being the other main thing that comes over from Equestria kinda implies alot of negatives about Equestrians. "We know how to work weather and really like to fuck" is not exactly the best slogan for acceptance in most of America, especially with prostitution being illegal and all *Aside from Las Vegas, I believe*. But, I tend to read into fics a little too much. I just don't think Twi would risk conveying that message, considering how awkward she is on friendships, let alone anything to do with relationships. By show standards anyhoo. Again, reading into it. :twilightblush:

Asides from the ranch and a bit of confusion on the background, I am enjoying it. The interactions are amusing, the pegasi are acting cute, and its always interesting to see relationship dynamics and problems in action when done well. And these are done well.

Looking forward to more.

I like the story so far. Keep going! Echoing that the playful flirty pegasi are adorable!

Are you going to write a chapter from 'Meepy's' point of view?

Oh, god. Buddha riding Celestia through a balloon party, this is the most hilarious, sexy, hilarious story I've read in ages! You've got a favorite and a thumbs up!

Jack and the alligator? A line of sheer beauty.

Your expansion on pony culture and social habits? Fan-freaking-tastic! Can I borrow some of those tidbits? I'm working on a kind of FiE/Xenophilia alternate universe, and would love to add this kind of depth to it.

Thank you for writing this!

one word.............MOAR :flutterrage:

LOL, in true Pen Mightier style this remains uncompleted. :trixieshiftleft:

Well done. Your training is complete. :moustache:

Heh! Damn shame I was really liking this, too.

cool story. are you still writhing this story.

Dude, please continue this story! The world building is interesting and I find it all fun to read.

*Digs grave* now we’re is that Canceled button .

Surprised this hasn’t been moved to Hiatus at least lol

Are you for real?:facehoof: Why much it always be the good stories that be incomplete?:fluttercry::raritydespair:

Is there ANY chance of this getting an update at any time?

Login or register to comment