• Published 3rd Nov 2015
  • 9,527 Views, 695 Comments

A Passing Through Kamen Rider - thunderclap



A young man goes to a convention and finds he has the powers of Kamen Rider Decade in a world of ponies and monsters. Can he rise up and fight evil?

  • ...
30
 695
 9,527

PreviousChapters Next
Failure Blues

Wyatt sat in the hospital room he had been placed in after the fight with Lupin. He had sent Link back to his own world the first time he had returned to consciousness, apologizing profusely for getting him so injured. Wyatt picked at the hospital food in front of him, all of it seeming to turn to ash in his mouth as he thought back to Lupin.

The thief had toyed with him, taunting him while he threw everything he had at the other rider. Wyatt clenched his fist, bile rising in his throat as Lupin’s jabs replayed in his mind. ‘How in the hell did he kick my ass like that?! I can turn into ten plus riders and he still beat me!

Wyatt pushed the tray of food away from him, unable to force another bite down. Summoning his driver and booker, he turned them over in his hands with a frown. ‘And then there’s the fact that this thing wouldn’t work at the last moment.’ He sighed, setting his driver down in his lap. ‘Not that it would’ve mattered. My useless ass couldn’t even stand, let alone fight.

I let the bad guy win. Everyone was counting on me.’ Placing his head in his hands, Wyatt shuddered as a new wave of unpleasant thoughts hit him. ‘Spike’s not even sixteen and I almost got him killed. What the hell is wrong with me?

He picked up the driver again, a wave of guilt crashing into him as he stared at the rider symbols along its surface. ‘I’m no hero, I’m just a kid playing dress up.’ His fingers clenched around the driver. ‘And my stupid game nearly got people killed. Not anymore though.’ Wyatt let the driver and card case disappear from existence, hitting the call button for the nurse.

A few moments later, a peppy looking mare in a nurses uniform walked in. “You called?” she smiled, appearing to be doing her best to appear chipper.

“Can I get a pencil and a piece of paper please?” Wyatt asked, not bothering to meet the mare’s gaze. “I’m pretty bored and would like to doodle or something.”

“Of course!” Moving over to a cabinet, she came back with a notebook and a pencil. “There you go! Was there anything else you needed?”

Wyatt took the notebook and pencil, thanking the mare. He pointed at the tray of food he’d barely touched, finally looking up to take note of her rose colored eyes. “Can you take that away, please? I wasn’t very hungry.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, taking the plate. “You need to eat if you want to get better.”

“I’m sure, I ate all I could,” Wyatt replied, opening the notebook to the first blank page.

“Well, if you say so.” she nodded her head, walking out of the room and leaving him alone.

He put pencil to paper, starting to write. Once he was done, he tore the page from the notebook and put it below his pillow.


Twilight walked through the halls of the hospital, her gaze firmly planted at her hooves. Guilt was gnawing at the corners of her mind. Her little brother had been injured and there was nothing she could do about it. If it weren’t for the vases of flowers in her hands, she would’ve pulled out Spike’s belt to look it over for the nth time.

Spike’s armor had taken the brunt of the damage thankfully. The drake himself was suffering from a few cracked ribs and extreme exhaustion, most likely from using a full set of medals. “It could have been a lot worse,” Twilight muttered to herself, keeping her gaze on the flowers. Tears started to fill her eyes, causing her to sniffle. “I hate feeling so useless.”

Before she could continue her train of thought, it was derailed as her and her friends stood outside of Spike’s room. Stepping forward, she stopped inside greeted by the steady beep of the heart monitor. “Hey, Spike,” she greeted on the chance that he was awake. “We all came to see you.”

Spike groaned, his eyes opening a crack as his neck slowly turned to the sound of her voice. “Twilight?” he croaked out, his voice sounding very hoarse. “Can you get me some water?”

Twilight smiled softly, doing her best to contain herself as she rushed into the bathroom and filled a glass of water for him. She quickly returned to his bedside and sat the glass in front of him. “There you go. If you need help, just let me know.”

“Thanks.” Reaching out, Spike grasped the cup and brought it to his lips. He managed to drink it down with only minimal spillage. “Much better,” he assured, giving her a thumbs up.

“I’ll be able to say that once you’re fully healed,” Twilight replied, carefully putting a hand on his shoulder. “I’m so glad you’re awake. I was so worried about you, you could’ve...” Twilight bit her lip, feeling tears flowing down her face.

Spike reached up, putting one of his claws over her hand. He gave her the best smile he could muster before saying, “There’s no way I’d let a jerk like that do me in. You’re stuck with me.” Looking down at himself, he winced. “Definitely need to get more practice in.”

Twilight frowned, putting one of the vases down on a nightstand beside his bed. “Do you seriously think Shining and I are going to let you anywhere near that belt again?” she asked, giving him a pointed look. “I am not going to attend your funeral, Spike.” Tears flowed freely from her eyes. “I don’t have that in me.”

Spike’s looked hardened and he looked into her eyes. “You don’t get to tell me no, Twilight. Not for this. I have to do this. You didn’t see what the medals did to that pirate guy. They turned him into a monster. I refuse to let that happen to anypony else.”

“I do get to tell you no!” Twilight barked, wiping away the tears from her eyes to narrow them at him. “I hatched your egg, you’re my responsibility!”

“My mom died because of those medals!” Spike shouted back, glaring at Twilight as hard as he could. “They took her from me before I could meet her. My grandpa made a mistake and I have to fix it. You can’t stop me, and I won’t forgive you if you try!”

Those words cut Twilight deep, forcing her to falter for a moment and flinch under his gaze. It
only lasted for a moment as she returned his look. “We can talk about this later.” She sucked in a deep breath, forcing her expression to soften. “Right now, I just want to enjoy the fact that you’re recovering.” She gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze.

Looking away from her, Spike sighed. “Yeah, me too.” After a moment he looked back at her. “How are Wyatt and Link doing? Are they as bad as me?”

“Wyatt sent Link home,” Twilight replied, trying her best to keep her voice warm. “Wyatt’s pretty banged up too. The doctor thinks you’ll get out of here before him thanks to the protection your scales provided you.”

“Well, I for one think you were very brave, Spikey Wikey.” Rarity graced him with a smile, walking to the side of his bed. “Thank you for trying to stop that ruffian.” Leaning her head down, she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Spike’s face lit up, a dopey expression overtaking him as his tail weakly thumped against his hospital bed. “I was just doing my job, Rarity. There’s no way I could stand by while that jerk tried to steal rider artifacts.” Getting a hold on his fascination, he asked. “So, uh, what’s gonna happen to Blueblood now? I mean, isn’t he a fugitive?”

“As soon as he’s caught, he’ll be put on trial for grand larceny, aggravated assault, and potentially attempted murder,” Twilight replied, her face contorting with anger. “He’ll be put away for a long time, even if he is the princesses’ nephew.”

“How do you think Celestia is going to take the news?” Spike questioned, absentmindedly scratching at his chest only to wince in pain as soon as his claw brushed by his ribs. “I mean, she’s raised him all his life.”

“Confusion, that much I can tell you,” a familiar voice spoke up. Everyone turned to find the solar princess herself ducking to enter the hospital room. In her hands were two large gift wrapped baskets, one holding a variety of gems inside. “Blueblood was with me for his etiquette lessons at the time of the robbery.”

“Then, there’s another Blueblood?” Fluttershy asked, a frown growing across her face. “He could get Blueblood into a lot of trouble.”

Celestia sighed, setting the gem filled basket next to the vase. “Luckily, Blueblood has multiple witnesses to verify his whereabouts. Not only that, we can always present Wyatt and his laptop as evidence of other worlds should the need arise.”

Twilight leaned back, a thoughtful look on her face. “That reminds me about something Wyatt told me about what he gets his powers from.”

Celestia turned, looking at her student with a quizzical expression. “Oh? And what would that be? Anything helpful?”

“He told me that the original Decade travelled from world to world, opposing an organization called ‘Dai-Shocker’.” Twilight stood up, pacing around the room. “This organization was made up of villainous groups previous riders had fought; with the goal of conquering all worlds.”

Celestia’s muzzle scrunched up, her face becoming hard to read. “We can only hope we are not facing a group such as that. Though, it would explain the break in at Tartarus.”

Rarity gasped, her eyes widening in realization. “The other Blueblood mentioned something like that!” she exclaimed, looking between the group. “He must’ve had a hand in that as well.”

“Who was important enough to break out of Tartarus?” Dash asked, leaning on the wall. “I mean come on, the place is guarded by a giant three headed dog! Who would be crazy enough to bust into that place!?”

“A group with individuals strong enough to take on two kamen riders without taking any significant damage,” Twilight reminded, shooting Dash a flat look. “And Tartarus is filled with demons and monsters that would be more than happy to help take over Equestria.”

“Twilight is correct,” Celestia agreed, closing the door with her magic and casting a spell. “Whoever broke into Tartarus knew exactly who they were looking for.” Her shoulders sagged and she passed the gem filled gift basket to Spike. “Including someone I hoped would never see the light of day again.”

Dash quirked a brow at Celestia. “Who the hay did they break out?”

Celestia was quiet for a moment before speaking. “They broke out several prisoners, beings that I felt deserved to rot in that forsaken prison. To my horror, I found they had delved to the deepest levels of Tartarus. They freed one of the most dangerous beings on this planet; N-Daguva-Zeba. Former leader of the Gurongi.”

Everyone in the room gasped, horror seeping into their features. Fluttershy was the most affected, making herself look as small as possible while shivering violently. “B-but I thought you said that all the G-Gurongi were destroyed?”

“The Gurongi were defeated but they were not destroyed, Kuuga refused to kill an entire race. Upon their defeat, they were stripped of their powers and most of their belts were destroyed. As I told Twilight and Wyatt, the Linto and the Gurongi unified as one people.”

“But now this other Blueblood has the means to return the Gurongi leader’s power,” Twilight stated, looking down at the floor with narrowed eyes.

“Now, I wouldn’t say that Twilight,” Celestia spoke, lifting her students head up. “Those belts are not going to return Daguva’s power to him. His belt was special, which is why we hid it away after we imprisoned him.”

“Probably a dumb question,” Dash cut in. “But why didn’t you smash that thing instead of hiding it?”

“Incase we ever had need of it,” Celestia replied, glancing over at Dash. “Even malevolent artifacts can be useful.” Casting another spell, she turned to the door. “Though, I do believe any further talk on the subject should include Wyatt.”

“We were going to see him anyway,” Twilight stated, adjusting the vase in her hands. “Would you like us to lead you to his room?”

“Please.” She nodded, giving Spike a smile. “I hope you get better soon, Spike. I still need to hear about your family.” Turning back to Twilight she gestured for the mare to lead the way.

Twilight nodded, putting herself at the front of the group as they made their way to Wyatt’s room. Luckily for them, Wyatt and Spike were placed on the same floor, so the walk was relatively short. The young man had been placed at the end of the hall, the door closed. Twilight opened it, only to gape at what she saw. Wyatt was nowhere to be seen, his bed empty, save for his driver and ride book. She slowly stepped up to the bed, picking up the belt and card case.

Before she could examine them for long, she spotted a note that had been placed under them. She sat the driver, ride book and vase down on the nightstand to grab the note and began to read.

“What’s it say?” Pinkie asked, practically jumping onto Twilight’s back to see what the note said.

Twilight trembled, whether from rage or worry she couldn’t quite tell. She gripped the note tightly, crumpling the edges of the paper. “That unbelievable… idiot!” she spat, letting the paper fall from her hand to grab the belt and card case. “He says he’s quitting being a rider!”

Applejack frowned, crossing her arms. “Why in the hay would he do that? Didn’t he say he had a responsibility to protect ponies? The heck he’s thinkin’ by runnin’ away?” Picking the paper off the floor, she scrutinized her for herself.

“He said he wasn’t worthy to have the belt,” Twilight huffed, looking down at the device. “He said he wanted to give it to the G-project so someone else could use it for good.” Her grip on the belt tightened, and she resisted the urge to chuck it across the room. “We have to find him,” she concluded, stomping her way towards the door. “In his condition, he’s only going to get himself killed.”

“Twilight, calm down.” Celestia spread a wing, barring the door. “You have a right to be upset at Wyatt, but it’s not going to help anypony for you to storm after him. Take a moment and breathe,” she instructed, giving Twilight a firm look.

“We might not have a moment,” Twilight argued, though she did stop to take in a deep breath. “Wyatt is in terrible condition and he’s trying to run off somewhere. He’s only going to make himself worse.”

“And we must have clear heads if we are to find him.” Closing her wing, Celestia stepped forward and pulled Twilight into a hug. “I know these last few days have been rough, but you can’t let it cloud your mind. Wyatt doesn’t need a lecture right now, he needs his friends to understand his fears and doubts.”

Twilight frowned, hesitantly returning Celestia’s hug. “What’s there to understand? He’s giving up when Equestria needs his abilities more than ever.” She brought the driver up to her face. “This thing won’t work for anyone but him. I’ve tried to get it to work on somepony else, only for nothing to happen.”

“I can see where Wyatt is coming from,” Fluttershy spoke up, poking her fingers together. “This was his first real failure, and it was a bad one that put him and his friend in the hospital. He probably doesn’t think very much of himself right now.”

Dash rubbed the back of her head, looking uncomfortable. “I hate to say it, but I kinda agree with Flutters. I know early on that I beat myself up over every crash when I practiced stunts. But my folks picking me up and continuing to cheer me on gave me confidence.”

“Well, we’re not going to find him by just standing around!” Rarity struck a pose, a slight grin on her face. “We’ll just have to find Wyatt and prove to him that he is indeed worthy of wearing his belt!”

“But where would he go?” Fluttershy inquired. “He could’ve wandered off in any direction. Maybe we should split up?” she offered, hiding one eye behind her mane as she looked along the group.

“A fine idea, Fluttershy.” Celestia pulled away from Twilight, smoothing out her dress.

“Groups o’ two or three would probably be best,” Applejack added, adjusting her hat. “Lessens the chances of us gettin’ terribly lost.” Glancing through the group, she nodded at Pinkie. “I’ll take Pinkie. Dash, ya go with Fluttershy. Twi, you and Rarity pair up.”

“That works for me,” Twilight agreed, putting the driver and booker into her pack next to Spike’s belt. “Hopefully he hasn’t gotten too far.” Turning to Celestia, she gave her a hopeful smile. “Would it be alright with we had the guard join in the search?”

“Of course I’ll let the guard help,” Celestia assured, putting a hand on Twilight’s shoulder. “There’s an injured person wandering around that needs to be returned to the hospital.” Moving towards the door, she glanced back. “We should get moving. He can’t have left the city yet.”

The girls all nodded, giving the princess an affirmation. They moved through the halls with purpose, splitting off into their groups the into their groups the instant they set hoof onto the city streets.


Lupin let out a pleased hum as he sipped at his coffee. Outdoor cafes had always been a favorite haunt of his, and he was quite pleased the ones in this world were up to his fine tastes. Of course, he had the good sense to don a disguise after letting so many ponies witness his transformation. Though said disguise was just dying his mane and fur their inverse colors. It worked well enough, the serving staff at the cafe gave no hint that they believed he was the thief from the day before. His good mood crashed somewhat hard when he spotted a certain pony walking down the street. “Of all the ponies to send...” he grumbled, sitting up in his seat.

“Would you rather they sent some grunt floozy that falls for your superficial charms?” a pink mare asked, taking a seat across from him. Her mane was dull, only the fairest hint of pink in it as it hung limply past her shoulders. She fixed a cold, bordering on lifeless stare at him with icy blue eyes.

“I’d have preferred Midnight,” Lupin shot back, scowling at her. “At least she has the courtesy to smile.”

“Given the stunt you just pulled, I doubt she’d greet you with a smile,” the pink mare retorted putting her elbows on the table and leaning forward. “Somber’s only happy because you made his part of our plans easier.”

“Oh yes, you would be the one to know about smiles wouldn’t you?” Lupin questioned, placing his coffee down on the table. “Tell me, when was the last time you gave a real one?”

The pink mare let out a dark chuckle, tapping her fingers on the table. “You should know quite well when that was, it was on the last mission we went out on together. Though I suppose you weren’t able to see it with my helmet in the way.”

“I try not to remember missions I don’t enjoy.” Lupin snorted, grabbing a backpack and setting it in front of him. “I have the items, as requested. You can check if you must.” Sliding it forward, he eyed her carefully.

She snatched the backpack from off the table, opening it up and peering inside. She flipped through the belts inside, making sure not to let any passerby see. She let out a distinctly equine snort, sitting the backpack in her lap. “Fantastic, the one belt we’re in desperate need of, and it’s not here,” she grumbled. “I suppose it was too much to hope for this world’s Celestia to be completely incompetent.”

“Perhaps Somber will be able to get the location of it from her himself?” Lupin offered sipping at his cup. He’s in the perfect position to gain such information.”

“My thoughts exactly,” the pink mare agreed. “And unlike you, he knows how to maintain his cover.” She shot Lupin a pointed look.

Lupin huffed, leaning back and turning his nose up at her. “I enjoy my work in my own way, Pink. I don’t hassel you over how you go about your’s, don’t bother me over mine.”

“Do not address me as Pink!” the mare growled, one of her hands drifting down to her waist.

“Go on, I dare you.” Narrowing his eyes, he growled back. “If you think Somber was mad when I made my grand reveal, just think how mad he’ll be when he finds two of his generals fighting like petty wolves.”

“Then address me with the respect I deserve,” she seethed, slowly returning her hand to the top of the table. “Is that clear, Blud?”

Blud chuckled, finishing off the last of his coffee. “You know I can’t refuse the request of a lady. Even the psychotic ones. Did you bring me new orders, or do I have some free time?”

The mare shook her head. “No, I’m afraid we have to leave you to your own devices until we actually need you. Enjoy your free time.” She pushed away from the table, picking the backpack up.

“I always do.” Blud grinned at her, raising his empty cup as if to toast her. He chuckled as she walked off without a word. When she was out of sight, he allowed his smile to fall. “Blud, my good man, how did you ever wind up in such company?” He shook his head, setting his cup down as he stared out at the city streets. “Things used to be so simple. A rare painting here, a one of a kind necklace there. Now? I’m associating with psychotic killers.”

“No matter, I’ll survive, just as I always have...”


Pain filled Wyatt’s being with every step he took. His chest in particular felt like it was on fire as his fractured ribs strained his breathing. Only the nagging guilt that wouldn’t leave him alone motivated him to keep walking. He faltered for a moment, his legs threatening to buckle out from under him as his energy waned. He had no real idea where he was going, only that he wanted out of the city. After that, his plans were quarter-baked at best.

Finally giving into the pain, Wyatt sat down on a bench, hissing through his teeth. ‘Why can’t this place just have cars? What I wouldn’t give for a taxi right now.

He thanked his lucky stars that he had found his clothes that the hospital had taken from him. A shudder ran down his spine at the thought of wandering the city in a hospital gown. The only downside that he had given all the bits in his pocket to Twilight for the hotel rooms. His grimace worsened as he watched a pony climb into a yellow and black carriage. ‘So that’s what passes for a taxi in Equestria,’ he noted, tearing his eyes away from the streets.

Where the hell am I even going to go? All my stuff is in Ponyville.’ Groaning, Wyatt let his head loll back and he stared up at the sky. ‘Why was I the one sent here? Anybody else could’ve done a better job. Hell they would have done a better job’ He sighed, letting one of his hands cover his eyes. ‘Hopefully Celestia will find a way to get that driver to work for somebody that’s a better fit for the job. If not, then I’m sure she’ll use the tech to develop weapons, or maybe even new rider systems.

“Wyatt?” Twilight’s voice cut into his thoughts, dragging him back to reality. She stood a few feet away from him, a worried look on he face. “Are you alright?” Moving over, she ran a small spell over him. “Good, you didn’t aggravate your wounds too much.”

“Why are you worried about me?” Wyatt questioned, his head remaining lolled back to avoid looking at her. “I let your little brother get put in the hospital. He almost died because I wanted to play the part of the hero.”

“You’re my friend, Wyatt.” Twilight reached out and turned his head to look at her. “It’s my job to worry about you.” She graced him with a smile, before slapping him across the face. “I can’t believe you just ran out on us like that!”

Wyatt winced in pain, his cheek stinging from the impact. As it turned out, fur did little to buffer the impact of a good slap. He stared at her in astonishment, the act catching him by surprise. “Gah, what the hell, Twilight?!”

“How could you just give up and run away!?” she demanded, gripping him by the shoulders. “We’re your friends, Wyatt, we’re here for you no matter what!” Letting of him, she pulled him into a tight hug. “Friends don’t abandon each other, especially when their friend needs them.”

“Nobody should need me,” Wyatt replied , holding back a cry of pain as Twilight’s hug agitated his ribs. “I’m not a hero, Twilight. I’m just some dumb kid that got pulled away from his home and family. That driver belongs in the hands of someone who can do some actual good with it.” He trembled a bit, feeling an overwhelming urge to wriggle out of the hug.

Twilight released him, taking a seat on the bench. “I understand why you think that, Wyatt, but it’s not true. You’ve been doing great as Decade.” Reaching over, she took his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Wyatt let out a silent word of thanks as his ribs finally felt like they weren’t going to puncture his lungs. He quickly found an interesting crack in the sidewalk, not bothering to pull his hand away from Twilight. “I was useless in that fight, Twilight. All Lupin did was taunt me. He could’ve killed us. I don’t know why he let us live.” He clenched the hand that Twilight wasn’t holding into a fist, his arm shaking. “Maybe he thought that we weren’t worth that kind of effort.”

“You’re not useless, Wyatt.” Twilight frowned, squeezing his hand tighter. “You know, I’ve felt the same way your feeling. It feels like everything about you isn’t good enough, like someone else would have done better in your place.”

Wyatt cracked a weak smile, a derisive chortle escaping his lips. “More like anyone else in my position would be better.” He finally turned his head to look at Twilight, his eyes meeting hers. “But I can’t believe that you’d ever think there are things about you that aren’t good enough. I’ve never met anybody that’s as smart as you. Not to mention dedicated to discovering the inner workings of anything you come across that you somehow don’t already know about. And then there’s the little tidbit that you and the girls have saved Equestria twice.”

Twilight was quiet for a moment before speaking. “When Discord broke free, he messed with each of our minds. He inverted my friends, turned them into the opposites of their elements. It was terrible.” Squeezing his hand tighter, she gazed into her lap. “Discord didn’t have to invert me. Just seeing my friends like that, I just... gave up.”

“Obviously Discord didn’t win,” Wyatt offered. “Even with all of that, you still managed to pull through.” He reached out, putting his other hand on her shoulder. “That’s why you’re a real hero, Twilight. You should be the one with rider powers, not me.”

“The only reason I didn’t leave Ponyville was because I had someone to remind me of everything I learned about friendship.” Looking back up at him, she gazed into his eyes. “You’re not a failure, Wyatt. Not if you don’t give up. If you can’t believe in yourself, than believe in me because I believe in you.”

Wyatt sighed, his expression falling a bit. “I don’t feel like I deserve praise like that.” His eyes bore into hers. “And what am I supposed to do if I run into Lupin again? Spike and I, our best clearly isn’t enough.”

“We’ll think of something,” she assured, leaning in closer. “But you can’t give up. If you give up, Lupin and everypony like him wins.”

He managed a weak smile, giving her hand a squeeze. “I guess I don’t have much of a choice but to keep being Decade.” He patted his chest, holding back a scream of pain. “Not like I can run away effectively at the moment.”

A faint blush appeared on Twilight’s cheeks, suddenly realizing how close she was to Wyatt and how long they had been holding hands. Her heart rate quickened and a sudden urge struck her. She started to lean in, a particular target in mind. Just as her and Wyatt’s lips were a hair’s breadth away, a voice called out to them. “There you are, Twilight Darling!” This snapped the pair out of their trance, both of them scurrying to opposite sides of the bench.

“Y-yeah! We’re over here, Rarity!” Twilight called back, waving her arm a little frantically. “Thankfully, Wyatt didn’t hurt himself worse! We should probably get him back to the hospital as quickly as possible!”

“Yup, time for me to get back to the hospital,” Wyatt agreed, nodding his head a little too much. “Man, I sure was an idiot for running off like that. I nearly keeled over because of this stunt.” He gave Rarity his best smile, hoping she hadn’t seen anything.

“Oh good, I was worried that we’d have a harder time convincing you to come back,” Rarity said with a sigh of relief, putting a hand to her chest. Wyatt scrutinized her face for a moment, not noticing anything that hinted at her knowing more than she let on. “Now, come on Twilight, we need to help Wyatt to his feet and escort him back to the hospital without letting him get hurt more.”

Twilight nodded and the two mares helped Wyatt to his feet with a soft grunt of effort. Despite some protesting on his part, Wyatt leaned on the two mares for support as they made their way back to the hospital. After a few minutes, Twilight and Wyatt’s eyes met in a sidelong glance. Neither of them shared a word, but both of them gave off looks that screamed, “What were we doing?”

PreviousChapters Next