• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 1,952 Views, 128 Comments

What the Heck - Zytharros



Where I let my mind wander for no good reason.

  • ...
9
 128
 1,952

PreviousChapters Next
12:51 and Octavia's Real Jorb

Paf
Bang
Shck
Crinkle
Crinkle
Paf
Bang
Shck
Crinkle
Crinkle
Paf
Bang
Shck
Crinkle
Crinkle
Paf
Bang
Shck
Crinkle
Crinkle

Octavia groaned. She had been at this for the last hour. She knew how to play the cello. It seemed to be her only skill. That and swinging her fists out at random angpes in a fight to the DEAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHH, but between concerts, she realized her time was spent whiling her days away behind this oak glass, stamping papers four at a time with her Whooves. The Doctor spat out the Weeping Angel he held in his butt and gasped.

"MY BALLS ARE FAT!" David Tennant screamed from the master sweet cookie curtain just in front Whooves and Tavi.

The two ponies looked at each other and chuckled before they continued working.

"So, what were you about to say?" Octava asked.

"A stwange meteow has fawwen to Earf, just a waiow ago," the Doctor said. "This meteow contains a powewfuw enewgy signatuw. Such powew must not faww into da hands of eviw!"

"I understand, Doctor Whooves!" Octavia exclaimed. "I'm on it!"

So she slipped into her blue Mega Mare outfit and leapt into the sky. And then she crashed into the ground.

"Darn it! Why didn't you build me a dog?" Octobera muttered LOUDLY.

Wobtick Dood smirked and kibbutzed with Princess Lu-

"NO."

What?

"Do NOT include me in this dreck of a waste of space!"

But-

"If you do, I'll have Celly send you..."

Heeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

"...to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Uh, Luna, did you mean the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!?"

"No. The MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

You're going to send me to a sound.

"Yes."

For writing you into a fic you hats.

"Ye-wait, what?! No! I hate this fic. Not hats. How can you hats something?"

Do you hats?

"...I just said you cannot hats something. Did you even listen?"

I hats my hats. They hats when I hats. Hats hats when they hats with hats. He hats. They then hats to the hats to hats hats as hats became hats...

"...This is because I interrupted your chapter, isn't it?"

Hats because hats.

"...I'm not getting out of this, am I?"

...Hats right. In fact, you're still a part of this fic anyway. You caught me while the editor was on, so everything you just argued with me over whether you were going to be in this fic. Therefore, you don't have a choice. Now, get back to your post.

"You trea-" FWWZZEEWWWWZZZZZEWZZZZ..

Thanks, Vinyl.

"No biggie."

Anyway, they kibbutzed with Luna in an attempt to find out where the-

"That all?"

What, V?

"My husband told me I was going to get a bigger part."

...Well, Enigma never talked to me about it.

"..."

I also haven't talked to his creator enigmaMystere, so I can't actively use Enigma anyway. I'll just call him Sir Not-Appearing-in-this-Fic, I guess.

"That's too clumsy. I mean, what would I use as a nickname? SNAITF? Who wants to be called Snait F? I mean, it would make for a sweet DJ handle, but otherwise it's just not usable. Go talk to this enigmaMystery guy and get my husband in your fic!"

Hats.

"...Don't staht tha' again!"

...Did you just take on a British accent?

"Welsh, I think."

...Somehow, it fits you.

"Thanks, I guess?"

Can I get back to telling the story now? No more interruptions.

"K."

Fluttershy! Arm the turrets! And get Rarity up there. She's gotta keep practicing her sniper shot.

"They shall die before they suffer. I'm sorry, my friends..."

A-hem... Okay, where were we, now?

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

///

///

///

///

///

...What? I decided to switch up my punctuation as I was thinking. I was getting bored of ellipses, so I switched to a triple slash.

So Luna and Pinkie Pie were sparring in the Palace. After the Elements of Harmony first reappeared in the form of Twilight and her friends, everyone but Fluttershy had undergone some kind of fight training. She opted to be team medic. So that's why Pinoie and Luna were figh-

Oh! I just remembered! This story was about Octavius' real jorb. We'll be right back after this brief message.


Willpower!
Willpower!
Willpower!
The power to will away...
Temp---ta-tion!!

Temptation sold separately - batteries not included!"

(DC Talk, Willpower, from their album Free at Last)


We return to our... where did she go?

"They went off to the bar for some drinks after your little interlude."

What bar? And how did you get in here, Discord?

"Chaos."

...That makes too much sense.

"For this fic, yep. And sense is the last thing this fic has. So, to be chaotic in chaos, I have to be sane. I hate sanity - it gives me a headache..."

#discordmindf**k

"Twitter can't help you here."

I know.

So...




HAPPY END

To be continued.

)

PreviousChapters Next