• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 1,952 Views, 128 Comments

What the Heck - Zytharros



Where I let my mind wander for no good reason.

  • ...
9
 128
 1,952

PreviousChapters Next
XXII

RUN PINKIEPIE.EXE
ERROR 404: FILE NOT FOUND
REDOWNLOAD PINKIEPIE.EXE...
CONNECTING WITH HASBROCHARACTERS.STOR...
CONNECTED.
SEARCHING FOR PONYFILES FOLDER...
FOUND.
SEARCHING FOR GEN4 FOLDER...
FOUND.
SEARCHING FOR PINKIEPIE.EXE...
ERROR 404: FILE NOT FOUND.
SEARCHING ALTERNATE LOCATIONS...
SEARCHING GEN4 FOLDER...
SEARCHING PONYFILES FOLDER...
SEARCHING HASBROCHARACTERS...
SEARCHING HASBRO...
SEARCHING...
ERROR 404: FILE NOT FOUND.
SHUTTING DOWN.


"Dammit, that's the third model this week!" Twilight Sparkle said as she threw Pinkie's robotic body out into the trash.

Spike shrugged. "I guess you really can't simulate Pinkie."

That's the thing," Twilight said, concerned, as she tied up the garbage bag. "These are all genuine original Hasbro Pinkie Pies. They should not malfunction like this!"

Spike flips Pinkie Pie over and spreads her legs. Where her naughty bits shluld have been was a simple line.

"Made in China?" he asked. "What's a China?"

Twilight shrugged. "I don't know. A type of tea, perhaps?"

Spike mulled over the overgrown plushie and sighed. He grabbed a rear leg and thre wher through a window into the dumpster. Legs, tails, heads and torsos were spilling out into the streets. Orange, white, pink... each of these colours was a part of the conglomeration.

Twilight looked sadly out the window and closed her eyes.

Bad mistake.

ERROR IN LINE 204,331,709 OF TWILIGHTSPARKLE.JAVA. MISSING SEMICOLON DETECTED.

"Aww drat! Not again!" Spike exclaimed. "We order at least twenty-three of those a year!"

He took a letter.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I regret to inform you that Project Friendship has had another significant malfunction in both unit PINKIEPIE mk. 34 and unit TWILIGHTSPARKLE mk. 3.b. I respectfully resign my position as repairdragon for this stupid experiment and declare this project useless.

Your exhausted servant,
Diangelo Radriffith McSpiketacle IV.

He sent it on his way. Less than half a second later, he belched up a reply.


Dear Spike,
Let Princess Luna have her fun. It isn't every day that she gets to dress up in her Night Mare Moon costume and destroy a town. I'll send you another fleet of HARMONY DRONES. Let her play.

Oh, by the way, that's a command, not a suggestion.
Princess Celeste Dominique Iago Solex, the Only.

PreviousChapters Next