• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 13,833 Views, 509 Comments

Shinigami In Equestria - Urimas Ebonheart



An average but nerdy young man goes to an anime convention dressed as Ichigo from Bleach. He was missing only one thing from his costume, where a mysterious merchant sells him just the item he needed. Only to be sent somewhere he doesn't know.

  • ...
54
 509
 13,833

Chapter 16: Asphyxious Hellbringer [Crossover]

Chapter 16: Asphyxious Hellbringer


POV: Asphyxious


I'm looking through my echo to see if I found any new tokens, what I find intrigues me. There's a phone in it, that’s odd. After pulling the thing out of my echo I hear a message from it.

'Hello, I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, and I'm a Soul Reaper. If you’re a good guy looking for a helping hand, just give me a call and tell me what you need.'

“Now that’s interesting,” I say to myself as I look through it. 'Let’s see what happens when I hook this thing to my echo,' I think to myself as I open it up and put it back into my echo, then made a call.

“Yo my name Asphyxious I’m not sure how your token works so give me a call,” I say as I hear Nightmare Moon having a sparring match with Chrysalis. “That’s just what I need,” I mumble as I go to watch.

Hello? You’re the first one to actually call me with my token, I take it you just found it?” a female voice replies.

“Why yes, Hello, ma’am. I didn’t know this thing worked like that,” I reply to her and smile, she sounds cute.

“Argh, don’t call me that, I got gender bent for a day due to another Displaced giving me a new power, it’s a side effect, I’m a dude,” the woman tells me.

“So…” I say with a smile, sounds like what happened to Lan but she was Displaced like that. “Anyway you want to summon me or what?” I ask as I walk around, better not let my hoard mates in on this.

“Kinda hoping you’d summon me, I’ve been subjected to a mares day out and it’s killing my masculinity,” she replies.

“Umm that’s kind of a bad idea… Tell you what I’ll call you once I get to Ponyville,” I say as I leave my Den, things are going to be weird.


“Here goes nothing,” I say as I make the call. “Yo cutie on the other side it's me again. I summon you… Angry woman,” I really think this is a bad idea.

A portal opens up and a tall woman in a black and white robe with long orange hair steps through, she has a large curved sword on her back and is dragging a smaller girl who is gripping her by the waist, she has short black hair and is about half the redheads height, and man was the shorter one cute.

“Hello my lady’s, it is lovely to meet you both, I'm Asphyxious Hellbringer. It’s lovely to meet you,” I say with a bow.

“Yeah, nice to meet you too… Why do you have a tail?” the orange haired woman asks me.

“You know you’re the first one to ask, most just go with it. I'm part dragon,” I tell them as I walk over to the shorter woman. “I must say you’re really cute, after this would you like to go out for a meal or something?” I ask her.

The black haired woman just gives me a deadpan stare with a raised eyebrow. “Sorry, but I don’t think my brother would approve,” she tells me.

I sigh. “Too bad, I was hopping you’d join my hoard,” I tell them then heard the voice of one of my hoard mates.

“Asphy!” Yells Pinkie Pie as she tackles me to the ground kissing me as she hugs me. “It’s so good to see you I missed you,” she says smiling at me.

“Oh so this is another anthro Equestria? That’s three I’ve seen now… I'm starting to wonder if mine is the only quadruped one…” the tall redheaded woman says.

“On no, our Equestria used to have four legs before some Gryphons set off a magic bomb,” Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

“Oh… That must have been awkward, I take it clothes became quite the fad after that then?” the tall woman asks.

“Not really,” says Pinkie Pie as I just realise now that she’s naked. 'Why god, why must you do this to me…' I think as she gets up and talks to the redhead and the cutie.

The redheaded woman looks around wide eyed. “Why are most of the ponies naked?” she asks.

“They’re used to it,” I reply as I get up and dust myself off. “So want to walk around or hear my story?” I ask them as I saw Pinkie Pie run off to do who knows what. I will never understand that mare.

“Sure…” she replies and shakes her head.

“You didn’t tell me your names,” I say as we start walking.

“Oh, I’m Ichigo Kurosaki, I can’t remember much before the convention that sent me to my Equestria, but there’s another Displaced with me of Orihime, she too can’t remember anything before the convention,” she says and patted the short black haired woman on the head. “And this is my partner Rukia,” she finishes.

“At least you didn’t go insane,” I tell them as we walk past Twi's house.

“I almost did as a statue for a millennia, but I had Zangetsu and my hollow half Bob for company,” she replies.

“I was buried under ground for nine-hundred years alone,” I tell her as I remember that Celestia’s now a part of my hoard, and is pregnant with my kid. Why must I love them all.

“Wow, that must've sucked, what did you do to pass the time?” she asks me. I slowly looked at Ichigo and stare with my good eye.

“Go insane…” I reply shortly as we walked around town.

“Sorry… Didn't mean to upset you.”

“It’s okay, I guess when you lose all sense of time in the dark your mind kind of falls apart, part of the reason I can’t remember my past or real name.” I tell them as Bonbon and her friend turned warpwolf Lyra walk past. “Don’t ask about them they're members of the Circle of Orboros, the less you know about my world the better really, too much going on.”

“Fair enough, so what’s your power? I've just got my zanpakuto, a hollow mask, a Quincy bow, kido, and my Bankai,” Ichigo tells me.

“Why do I think Gremmy had something to do with that?” I say to myself quietly as we stop at a park. “Well I'm a lich lord and part dragon. I can turn into a dragon whenever I want and I want to test my skills,” I say smiling at them as I draw out my cutlass.

“What do you say?” I ask with a smile, this is going to be fun.


POV: Ichigo Kurosaki


I guess I could do with a quick spar, after being put through so much girlie stuff earlier, I need to vent my frustration. “Sure, I take it there is somewhere we can go that won’t involve the town?” I ask him.

“Sure grab my shoulders,” he says as Asphyxious points at himself.

“Alright,” I reply as Rukia and I place a hand on each of his shoulders, there was a flash of light and we’re in the middle of nowhere.

'Oh god… I feel like I’m gonna throw up.' I place a hand over my mouth and stop myself from heaving up my lunch. Rukia wasn't as lucky and tossed her biscuits on the ground, Asphyxious was next to her rubbing her back to help.

“That felt nasty,” I say and stand back up.

“Yeah sorry, I should have warned you about that. It took me some time to get used to teleporting myself, but for others they get a little bit dizzy,” Asphyxious tells me as he helps Rukia stand back up. “Feeling better?”

“I’ve been carried by my brother while he’s used his shunpo… but I've never felt like this from it,” She replies and lightly shakes her head.

“Yeah, magic's not the same as what was it you said, simpo?” asks the half dragon as his tail moves on the ground.

“Shunpo, it means Flash Step,” Rukia tells him.

“Oh I see, interesting, so it makes you go faster? I have a spell like that but it’s a bit too strong and tears up the ground,” Asphyxious says as he rubs the back of his head.

I walk over to them and gather reishi under my feet and start to walk up like on a set of stairs. “It also allows us to stand in the air or ‘fly’,” I tell him.

“I don’t really need to fly, got something that can help me if I need it,” Asphyxious says as he plays with his sword, but something felt off about it, like it was alive. “Lady’s first.”

“Alright, smartass,” I say and draw my zanpakuto off my back and it unwraps itself. I lift my sword over my right shoulder and charge forward and swing down, Asphyxious takes one step forward and thrusts his sword out at my gut.

I used my shunpo to sidestep and evade his thrust, I then point my left index finger at him. “Hadō number one. Shō!” I yell and fire a small force of kinetic energy at his chest. I see Asphyxious get hit making a dent in his armor, but he just smiles and swings his blade at me again. The strangest part is there's some kind of smoke or ash coming off of his sword.

Raising my sword, I block his attack and jump back a few metres. “Okay, what was that?” I ask him.

“What was what?” he replies while calmly smiling at me like he knew something I don't. When his Cutlass hit Zangetsu I swear I could hear a roar from it.

“There’s something in your sword, I felt it when Zangetsu blocked it,” I tell him.

“Well it can’t hurt to tell you how I made it. I used my own blood and some kind of metal I've never seen before, add some of my blight to the mix and you get this,” Asphyxious says as his sword's blade bursts into blue flames. “I call this blade my Fang of Blight, like it?”

I stare at his sword with a feeling that it’s more than just that, it feels like it resembles a Zanpakuto but more like a hollow's reiatsu to me.

“It doesn't inflict any nasty effects or illnesses does it?” I asked warily, like hell I wanna get hit by that thing.

“Well not in the way your thinking, but let say it can do more than burn my target,” he says as he gets ready to fight again.

“Bloody hell, you sure you should be using that for a sparring match!? What if you hit me and burn my Shihakushō off!” I say to the half Dragon. Asphyxious stops with an expression of thought, then he grins at me.

“Is that really a bad thing?” he asks with a cheeky smile.

I glared at him with a fire in my eyes. “Damn right it’s a bad thing! I've had enough embarrassment for today as it is!” I yell at him and place my left hand over my face and pull it down, forming my hollow mask.

“Oh now we’re talking! Here’s when the real fun starts!” Asphyxious yells as his blade was now covered in blue fire again, not only that but some kind of circle of runes appear around his feet.

I frown at him and use my shunpo to get behind him quickly, I then raise my sword over my head and gather my reiatsu into my blade. “Getsuga TENSHOU!” I yell and launch a beam of black reishi at him as I swing down.

Asphyxious then disappears in a flash of light and smoke. “Nice move!” I hear him yell behind me, I turn to see Asphyxious running at me with a horizontal slash.

“Shit!” I yelp and jump up into the air, just barely avoiding his blazing sword.

“Awww, what's the matter? The fun was just starting to get good,” he says as his tail sways from side to side.

“Getting roasted alive doesn't sound fun to me!” I shout back down to him while standing in the air. Asphyxious then smiles as he teleports again right in front of me, he then headbutts me and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground again.

My eyes feel like they're rolling around and I feel dizzy, I quickly shake it off and stand back up. “Cheap shot…” I mumble and put my sword away and form my Quincy bow. “Try this then!” I shout out and draw the string back and form a black arrow of my reishi and fire it at him.

Asphyxious then holds out his left hand to grab it, it almost looks like he's going to absorb it, but he stops as black reishi explodes out of his left arm. Asphyxious stared at his arm then yelled out in pain.

“SON OF A DRAGONSPAWN! What was in that thing, it wasn't magic!?” Asphyxious yells in pain holding his arm.

“Errrr, no? It was spirit particles… Nothing to do with magic…” I reply, I can’t believe that actually worked.

“Fuck! This hurts so much!” he yells again and starts to laugh. “This is great! Do it again, make me feel it one more time!” Asphyxious roars as he charges at me.

I just stare blankly at him… He’s starting to remind me of someone but I just can’t put me finger on it… “If you say so…” I reply and fire another arrow, this time however he uses his cutlass to block the arrow. Asphyxious didn't seem to care if the arrow explodes or not he just keeps running at me.

Asphyxious then laughs and I get a scary thought as to who he reminds me of. “Dammit! Fucker's just like Kenpachi! Nope nope nope soooooo much nope!” I yell and start running from the lunatic. I dismiss my bow and redraw my sword.

“Come back and FIGHT ME!” he roars as a jet of flame was hot on my heels.

I glance at Rukia to find her just sitting down as she watches us. ‘You know you could help me out here!’ I think to myself and get a stupid idea. I stop myself and then launch myself backwards with the back of my sword facing Asphyxious.

I smile when he ran right into it and I watch Asphyxious roll along the ground for a bit until he stops. he slowly gets up holding his face, I see blood dripping from his nose. “That hurt…” he says almost in a growl, I then feel like something is wrong.

“That really hurt…” Asphyxious growls out, ash was now flowing out of his blade.

Erm… Ichigo? I think you should run, I can feel something similar to a hollow coming from him,’ Bob tells me.

Asphyxious turns around to face me with a wild look in his eye, he then points his sword at me and smiles. “Cry out in despair… EVERBLIGHT!” he roars as a tower of blue fire engulfs him.

The tower of fire looks like it was getting bigger, then something like a large claw comes out of the flames, next is a wing as the flames start to die down, I see a huge shadow in the smoke and hear a low growl.

“Errr, why do I get the feeling this is kinda like an Arrancar releasing their power?” I ask myself and back away slowly. Asphyxious is was now a dragon let loose a roar that pushes all the smoke away and knocks over some trees.

I look up at the dragon and dismiss my mask and get into my Bankai stance. “I would rather be fighting Kenpachi right now!” I tell myself. “BANKAI!” I yell and take on my Bankai form.

I then looked down and groaned as the coat is showing a lot of cleavage. “Really!?” I say irritated and facepalm, that’s when I heard a low growl and look up to see the dragon was right in front of me, and sniffing me…

“Great I forgot this guy is a pervert... “ I say and kick his head away, didn't go far seeing how big he is now, then the dragon decides to see what I tasted like… Aw come on! ‘Okay, that’s fucking nasty...’ I think and shiver at the stench of his breath.

Frrrriend?” he asks sounding a little off.

I stare at him for a few seconds. “Yes?” I reply.

Harrrd to think like thisss, Working on control.” he says back to me as he then looks at Rukia. “Like her to join hoard, but nooot up to me, her choice.” the way he was talking sounds like he was really working on the words to say before saying them.

Rukia looks a bit green and waves her hands in front of her. “Yeah sorry big guy, I'm not looking for a relationship right now,” she replies and backs away. The dragon nodded at this as if understanding what she meant.

I don’t like fighting like thissss, Should I send you back now?” he asks me as he tilts his head to one side.

“Yeah, that would be nice… You’re kinda starting to make me nervous,” I reply. He laughs as he lowered his head to me.

Feel lucky you didn't catch me in a Rut,” he says smiling at me and Rukia showing off all those teeth. I'm not sure why but Rukia blushes at that.

“Oookay, well I wouldn't want to meet you when you’re in a bad mood either,” I tell him. Asphyxious then starts to purr at us.

You can stay and relax for a bit if you'd like~” The way he was purring at us is both worrying and creeping me out at at the same time. Asphyxious then pats me on the head with his tongue, 'Argh, not again…'

I suddenly feel normal and realize I'm back to being a guy again! “YES! Thank god!” I yell, which is then followed up by a loud belch *Brraaaaaapp* with bubbles coming out.

Oh I remember what your from now, that manga I used to read when I was human! Say could you ask Soi Fon if she can join my hoard for me please?” Asphyxious asks wagging his tail like a puppy.

“Errr, I… Guess? But I really doubt it, you do know how cold she can be right? Plus would you really want to piss her off when she can kill you with two pokes?” I tell him. Man do I feel great! Except for the dragon slobber, could have done without that.

Oh please, she’s a big softy at heart, I've read the manga. Oh ask Yoruichi if she’d like to join to, it may help Soi Fon feel more comfortable about joining it,” he asks rubbing his chin.

“You really need to cool down casanova,” I tell him and cancel my Bankai.

Right, Sorry let me change back,” he says as his dragon form started to peel away. He gives himself a shake and looks at his arm. “Good as new, sorry about that I tend to Hoard, being part dragon and all, doesn't help I'm drawn to strong women.”

“Alright… Damn it’s good to have my junk back… You just better hope it doesn't happen to you, it was a bloody nightmare,” I told him and stretched my limbs.

“Just a heads up, watch out for a Displaced called Avarice she’s a fertility goddess. Let’s say she had a hand in making my… Other form. Not the dragon one you just saw. Just be careful around her she gets grabby,” Asphyxious says turning a little red in the cheeks.

I raise an eyebrow at him. “Okay, sure. Well, I'm ready to go back now, come on Rukia, the others are probably wondering where we went to,” I reply and tell my partner.

“Okay then, well our contract is completed. Also you looked sexy as girl,” Asphyxious says smiling at me.

“Argh,” I groan and a portal opens up beside us. “Well then, oh! What is your token by the way?” I ask him.

“A green gem that glows blue when you hold it, has a drawing of a skull with an eyepatch on it.” He called back and waved.

“Alright, I’ll keep an eye out for it. Try to behave yourself will ya? I’d think if you tried hitting on Soi Fon or the other Captains they’d pummel ya!” I yell back and step through with Rukia, all I hear from Asphyxious as the portal closed was him laughing.

Author's Note:

I think I'll hold off on more Crossovers for awhile, need to up Ichigo's strength and powers.

Crossover with Asphyxious