• Published 24th Oct 2015
  • 1,788 Views, 28 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls 3: Fate of the Dimensions - DarkMaster0224



Following the events of M&EG 2: A Dark threat from the Nightmare Dimension has come to threat the universe of the Mobians and Equestria Girls. Can our heroes unite against this enemy? Or will this be the end of their line?

  • ...
10
 28
 1,788

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Beginnings
(Mobius)
(Green Hill Zone)
(Group POV)

In the middle of a battle with one of Eggman's creations, Metal Sonic, a blue Hedgehog battled.

"Wow Metal, you're battling has dropped. Have you become rusty?" Sonic joked as he dodged Metal's claws.

"I will rip you to shreds, Sonic." Metal said charging at the blue hedgehog.

Sonic only jumped on top of Metal and then kicked him into the ground, "If you can catch me first."

Metal took this to his advantage and grabbed Sonic's leg.

"What the?" Sonic asked, but was suddenly jerked down by his leg.

Metal then got up and swung Sonic around and threw him into a tree.

"Ow." Sonic said getting up and rubbing his head, "Heh. Now we're talking." Then he charge a spin dash at Metal and rammed him.

"Bzzt." Metal said upon getting hit. He then began to charge himself with electrical current.

Sonic looked at Metal and grinned, "So you wanna race? Let race." Then Sonic ran off.

Metal bursted with electricity and dashed after Sonic, planning to zap him.

Sonic managed to keep ahead of his metal copy for a while, but Metal kept getting closer and closer, but running out of power also.

Metal came a foot away from Sonic, but then ran out of power and began to fly aimlessly.

Sonic saw this and did a homing attack on Metal, shutting him down. Then Sonic kicked Metal into the sky, where he blew up.

Sonic caught Metal's scrapped head and tossed it to Eggman, "Looks like I win again."

Eggman caught the head and growled at his nemesis, "I will win next time! Next time I'll make Metal even better!" Then he flew off.

"Catch you later Egghead." Sonic said running off in the opposite direction, not noticing a ripple in the space-time continuum.

(Canterlot High)
(Group POV)

The school bell rang and students began pouring out of classrooms, heading towards the school doors and getting ready to head home.

One group of seven friends were walking to the band room for some music practice before getting ready to head home.

"Phew, that was a tiring day of school. Who knew being a senior would be so tough." Rainbow Dash said grabbing her guitar.

"I'm still not exactly liking the fact that you all forced me into going into school again with you." Dark Steele said.

Dark had changed his look since he started living in this world. He had dyed his hair with black streaks, along with his natural blue hair. He got rid of his black gloves, and replaced them with blue ones. He had gotten a new shirt, with a flaming dark blue emerald with a cursive D design on it. He had grown out his hair a little more than normal. And he had gotten a dark blue leather jacket, replacing his old black one.

Everyone laughed.

"You might as well, darling. Besides, someone might get lonely without you." Rarity teased looking at Sunset Shimmer.

"Shut up, Rarity." Sunset said blushing.

The Rainbooms walked into the band room and set up for practice.

"What should we sing this time?" Applejack asked.

"Why not playing 'Shake Your Tail'?" Rainbow asked.

The girls all nodded and began playing the song.

(A few minutes later)

The seven friends walked out of the school and said their goodbyes and then went to their homes.

(Rainbow's House)
(Dark, Sunset, and Rainbow POV)
(8:00 PM)

Dark, Sunset, and Rainbow were in the living room watching a movie.

Rainbow had fallen asleep on the other side of the couch and was snoring loudly.

Sunset was laying on Dark's lap, while he brushed his hand through her hair.

"Any luck on finding Lilac?" Sunset asked.

Dark groaned, "No. Not yet."

"Don't worry. You'll find her." Sunset said.

"If only I had paid more attention to Tirek, then she would still be here." Dark said, "I'm the worst brother ever."

"No you're not." Sunset holding Dark's hand, "Lilac did it for you. To keep you safe."

Dark sighed and smiled, "I'm glad I have you, Sunset." Dark said, "Otherwise I wouldn't be the person I am today."

After a half an hour, the two teens fell asleep on the couch.

(Mobius)
(Sonic, Tails, Silver, and Shadow POV)
(Tails' Garage)

Sonic ran inside of Tails' garage, where Shadow, Silver, and Tails were waiting for him.

"Took you long enough, faker." Shadow said.

"Where were you, Sonic?" Silver asked.

"I was dealing with Egghead and Metal Sonic." Sonic said.

"Well now that all three of you are here, let's see if we can open a portal to the human world." Tails said, "Everyone outside. I don't want my garage blown up."

The four friends/rivals walked outside to Tails' lawn.

Sonic, Shadow, and Silver stood next to each other and closed their eyes.

Then the seven Chaos Emeralds appeared and circled the three. Then they entered the hedgehogs, causing them to turn Super Form.

"Chaos…" The three began, "Control!"

A small portal opened, but began to flicker.

The three Super hedgehogs were struggling to keep the small portal open.

"We can't hold it." Super Silver said.

The portal got smaller and smaller, until it closed.

The three hedgehogs sighed in defeat.

"Why can't we keep it open?" Shadow asked.

"And that's the power of three super forms." Silver added.

"The dimension may be too far away for you to make a portal to." Tails explained, "That or one other possibility that can't be true,"

"What is it?" Silver asked as the three reverted back to normal.

"A dimensional flux may be interrupting your portal, cutting it off from the human world." Tails said.

"Don't worry guys. We'll figure it out sooner or later." Sonic said yawning, "But now it's time to catch some z's."

The four then went their separate ways, unaware of a ripple in the space-time continuum.

(Unknown Dimension)
(Unknown POV)

"Have we made it through the dimensional barrier yet?" A teen female voice asked.

"Not yet. Almost though." An adult female responded.

The teen coughed and sniffed.

"Don't worry. We will reunite you with your brother. But hopefully before it's too late." The adult said.

"Do you think they are following us?" The teen said.

"I do not know. But it is very likely." The adult responded, "But we must keep moving."

The two then got up and moved on, unaware of an army of evil following them slowly.

Author's Note:

Darkmaster0224: And that's chapter 1. So, Eggman and Metal are allies once again. The Mane Six and Dark Steele are back in school as Seniors. Sonic and co are trying to open the portal to the world of Canterlot City, but not even three super forms can do it. And who are the two females in the unknown dimension? Find out soon. Until then, PEACEOUT PEOPLE! Darkmaster0224 out.