• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 326 Views, 21 Comments

The Dream Reality - SShonix



This is a story about a guy who doesn't know if he was dreaming or was it reality?

  • ...
 21
 326

The Escape

"*panting*"
...
"*panting*"

"How long more?"

"A little more, Rainbow..."

We did the plan but it went wrong. Rainbow distracted the robot guard while i tried to pry my cage open. i manage to do it and ran and grabbed the robot by the head. Rainbow managed to pry her cage open too and she helped me rip off the robots head.

"Okay, lets go." I said to Dash.

We ran for the escape door and it led to the hallway.

"Lets Run for the door at the end of the hallway." I said to Dash.

Dash nodded her head. We ran when suddenly, a bunch of robots appeared in front of us. They took out their machine guns and began shooting at us. I really did not know what was going on, the only thing in my mind was escaping this place. We dove behind a couple of steel boxes that was at the hallway.

"What should we do?" Dash asked.

Rainbow wasn't the same. Rainbow was scared...she wasn't the same brave,cool Rainbow Dash. She was scared,anxious. I could tell from looking on her face.

"Stay here Dash, I know what to do." I said bravely but inside, i was terrified. I had to explain another escape plan to Rainbow. While i was explaining, i could hear the robot get closer.

What do I do?